It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Says It Will Increase Efforts Against 'Tax Defiers'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

U.S. Says It Will Increase Efforts Against 'Tax Defiers'

www.nytimes.com

If you think paying taxes is unfair, illegal or unconstitutional, then watch out — the Justice Department is after you.
Just as the Internal Revenue Service is getting into its perennial tax-season tough talk, Justice Department officials weighed in Tuesday with a vow to ramp up efforts against “tax defiers.”
A tax defier is not a wealthy individual who buys a sophisticated tax shelter in a fraudulent effort to shield legitimate income from taxes. Nor is a defier a taxpayer who has a difference of opinion with the I.R.S. over deductions, or one who challenges specific tax policies enacted by Congress.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
BlackListedNews.com

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
We need to understand the mentality of the people, who rule this country. They use money to control us. They think we need them & their paper & cheap metals (coins). They're experimenting with us by making laws, stealing votes, and influencing our own military to break laws (and abolish the constitution).

The tyrants, who rule this world are connected to the larest criminal-organizations & many of them are members of royal families, leaders of secret-societies, Bauer/Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and other globalists. They own the companies, which make our computers, televisions, major tv-networks, planes, trains, and automobiles.

We cannot defeat them by protesting in front of cameras or the mainstream-media, hiding in our houses, or arguing whether they have the federal government has the right to arrest people, who won't pay (and don't need to pay) taxes to those wicked people, who own the private "federal" reserve bank & the biggest banks in the world

Be aware of the strength & intelligence of the tyrants, who enforce unfair tax-laws in our country (and other nation-states) by sending blood-thirsty private-militias (a.k.a. IRS, CIA, & assassins working for their corporate masters: Bauer/Rothschild family & their distant-relatives).

About This Video:
Federal Reserve and IRS are both private corporations!
Check in your phone book, they are listed in white pages!

About This Video:
Ed & Elaine Brown, the New Hampshire couple convicted of tax evasion and sentenced to jail...

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Stay updated on the Freedom-movement & Ed & Elaine Brown's case(s):
www.GiveMeLiberty.org...
ShowEdTheLaw.blogspot.com...

[edit on 10-4-2008 by ChadOnLife]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Intersesting. Very odd to me though that the guy at the end of the video said that Bruce left him a message on his cell that he's been arrested? He says that he tell the Police that the guys name was Bruce, but he thinks it was Actually Brian? He sounds as if he barely knows the guy but somehow Brian/Bruce has his cell phone number number comitted to memory and uses his one call to phone him up to tell him he is arrested and to call him back at the number on the screen? Either this guy is really dumb or lying. He may have gotten a call from the Feds posing as Bruce and this guy is really stupid and buying it, or he is really dumb and lying. Not trying to sound harsh but watch the vid with the bald guy and correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Gonna have to go with feds calling as "bruce" on a fishing expedition (which could explain the lack of call id). Only other explanation would be that the guy in the clip really did know "bruce" and was trying to avoid admitting that.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ChadOnLife

I hear ya, Chad.

I pay mine every year, although a little reluctantly... it does get frustrating
knowing i'm paying such types to keep managing things all wrong at times

I saw a member's signature somewhere on ATS, (i don't remember who)
that reads approx. like this:

"Throwing some tea in the harbor will NOT be sufficient this time".

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Well, I bet this is just scare tactic, really... I mean seriously. Anyone without "verifiable income" has no income that can be verified. Right? Again, I want to sign up to be an ILLEGAL.

When are these corrupt asshats going to understand that Taxation Without Representation is NOT COOL. I for one do not feel like I am being represented, which is good, because I do not "work". Otherwise, I would feel guilty for all of the corruption my government is using the money to commit. All of the wars and deaths it is funding. Not cool.

Thread starred and flagged, I am really curious to see where this one goes, or if it is just trying to scare us.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FRIGHTENER

I know what you mean. Those men & women, who work for the federal government are trying to victimize the weak & ignorant people of this country. They're tyrants. As long as they pretend to be our masters (rather than public-servants) they will have problems with people, who are willing to fight for liberty & justice for all.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by ChadOnLife]

top topics

join