It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order-"Biometric card to have your profile on chip"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

"Biometric card to have your profile on chip"-INDIA

timesofindia.indiatimes.com

NEW DELHI: Your humble identity card is all set to go hi-tech. And store a wealth of information about you including your fingerprint pattern, annual income and PAN number. Though it's not clear yet whether it will be made compulsory for all, the new card will have identification based on iris recognition, face recognition or fingerprint and will have a chip containing personal details of a person including age, annual income, marital status, PAN number and driving licence number.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-4-2008 by 123space]

[edit on 10-4-2008 by 123space]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I think if i remember right Indian prime minister in past confessed "He believe in higher forces".In brief he said “This is my destiny to be prime minister of India, I have courage of my conviction” “I believe in higher Forces" & that’s why I am here & Prime minister of India. Wows Boom… If we listen to his statement , he used Destiny, Higher Force, Courage of my conviction by using those world its sound like he is try to convey the message to people & politician of India that Listen its more then a deal, now time came for India to play a big role in New world order.
External source : ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

timesofindia.indiatimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Wows i just did google
and find that the company by the name of "Electronic Corporation of India " who recently made a presentation on a multipurpose card in the Delhi secretaria is a Government of India Enterprise under the "department of Atomic Energy".The comment i posted in my reply that Indian Prime minister confess "He believe in higher forces" also cames up when indian goverment collection party CPM(Pro china) try to hold 123 deal which is about nuclear deal between india & usa.So their is very strong possibilities that India is one its way of NEW World Order. what u think guys?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
i guess we sleep until Indian prime minister say here are our new partner from new wold order.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
No one taking it this new seriously

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The one thing that confuses me is the money that each individual will have to pay for such an ID card/chip.

The UK wants to make it mandatory, but the citizen has to pay for it.

In India, as with a lot of other countries, there are millions of people who just will not be able to afford such an item.

How anyone proposes to implement such a move is beyond me unless the scheme of progress and giving everyone a job, education, bank account is part of the method of enforcing everyone to buy the ID.

But that's almost a double standard.. seems odd to want to develop a country just to get more money out of it and then to enslave everyone.

Another thing that just crossed my mind, if the theory that the world is going to be de-populated then what's the point of getting everyone ID verified?
Unless it's just in case you survive and they want to track you or so they know just who is dead.

The whole mess is ludicrous and I will not be getting any chip or id card.. I know who i am...

new topics

top topics

join