It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Eisenhower Met With Aliens In 1954 ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
for ages now i have been hearing over and over that President Eisenhower Met With Aliens in 1954 at Edwards Air Force Base. I have heard this from:

Linda Moulton Howe:
Once on Coast To Coast she stated that she was asked to view a movie that had footage of the actual landing and meeting.

Dr Robert Salla:
On Coast To Coast 3rd March 2004 Michael Salla talk about the topic for 3 hours.

William Cooper:
Also talked about this encounter on a video i have since found on

www.youtube.com...

I have also read that in 1954 that Eisenhower went to Palm Springs between 17th and 24th february. On the night of 20th saturday he just disappeared. When the press got wind of this the rumors went flying that he was everything from ill to dead, so where was he ?. From memory the press reported that Eisenhower LOVED fried chicken and busted a cap on a tooth.

Does anyone else have any info on the topic ?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Here is an old thread about it. The links are probably broken by now.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is another. Still old.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Search ATS for Eisenhower and Alien, you get a few mildly related threads.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Did President Eisenhower Meet with Aliens in 1954?
William H. Moore
Gazette, Hollywood, California, March 29, 1989

Eisenhower’s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials: The Fiftieth Anniversary of First Contact?
Research Study #8
Michael E. Salla, PhD
Contents:

• Circumstantial Evidence Supporting Eisenhower’s ‘First Contact’ Meeting with Extraterrestrials

• Gerald Light’s Letter That Eisenhower Met With Extraterrestrials

• Testimonies Supporting Eisenhower’s Meeting With Extraterrestrials

• The Subsequent 1954 Agreement with Extraterrestrials

• What Do We Know of the Grey Extraterrestrials that signed the Treaty?

• Maintaining Secrecy and Witness Credibility

Ike and the Alien Ambassadors (Eisenhower)
Peter Carlson, The Washington Post, February 19, 2004

Summary: Fifty years ago tomorrow -- on Feb. 20, 1954 -- President Dwight Eisenhower interrupted his vacation in Palm Springs, Calif., to make a secret nocturnal trip to a nearby Air Force base to meet two extraterrestrial aliens. Or maybe not. Maybe Ike just went to the dentist. There's some dispute about this.

Film Of 1954 ET And Eisenhower Meeting?
Ed Komarek

THE ALIEN/CIA CONNECTION - THE LANDING
Fredric L. Rice / The Skeptic Tank

[edit on 10/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Thanks guys for the heads up
, what are your opinions on the topic ?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by helium3

Well, first of all, thanks for sharing it.
Perhaps the story is far fetched, but the articles, especially the one by Salla, do make sense. I mean, it's what i would expect by a true story

Paradoxically, even the small discrepancies (like i.e. different versions)
add reliability to the story, rather than on the contrary.
There are some very interesting facets: one important point is the confirmation by Charles L. Suggs: if he did actually confirmed it (i've been unable so far to find any backup about it), then is another positive point.
But there are also less convincing facets: for example,

In 1953 Astronomers discovered large objects in space which were moving toward the Earth.

What astronomers? Where? From which observatories? Are there any evidences?
I mean: this is a key detail, how does it come that it has been described in one line?

This is of course a negative, but it's just an example.
Anyway, if this story is still "alive", then of course is because it has both valid points and unverifiable ones, IMHO

Just my two cents.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

In 1953 Astronomers discovered large objects in space which were moving toward the Earth.

It makes no sense to me that these craft would travel at a speed you could detect with your naked eye ?. I have to admit Bob Lazar theory seems more practical for space travel. Still good point and id also like to know where that qoute is from ?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Its all bunk.

All the the folks listed, especially "William Cooper" (who use to chip paint on my ship, the USS Oriskany) are just book sellers...snake oil sellers.

No Aliens have had a face to face with our US Government. I would have had a hint from people in the know.

But, besides all that ..we have had strange visitors, of which (I've be told) we have no idea where they are from and they ain't saying.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by helium3

Yes he did! Check out this YOUTUBE vid: @ 00:46. Phil Schneider tells all!

youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Anyway, if this story is still "alive", then of course is because it has both valid points and unverifiable ones, IMHO

Just my two cents.

I agree with you internos that because this story is still alive, there must be some grain of truth to it.
In fact, I think it would be fair to say that everything that this story represents is the springboard from which modern Ufology evolved to the point where it is today.

After reading over Salla's essay on this topic, it's clear WHY Gerald Light and Cardinal MacIntyre were called to that sight because those who contacted them believed they were dealing with entities who were NOT of our dimension. Light even mentions in his letter on that page that the aircraft were from another plane where he said:

"The reality of the ‘other plane’ aeroforms is now and forever removed from the realms of speculation and made a rather painful part of the consciousness of every responsible scientific and political group.

That he's saying that those "visitors" are from "another plane" gives a very good reason why he and that Roman Catholic Cardinal were called to that site because those who contacted them to show up there probably thought that he and that cardinal were more qualified than most to understand, evaluate, and communicate to beings like this... interdimensional ones. Think Marian apparitions, spirits and so on... and you will get a better idea why these 2 men were sent to that airport base on that date. I mean think about it. Why did they call a metaphysician of all things to show up there? And why did they only call a Cardinal from California and not the Pope or at least request that one of the top officials from the Vatican show up at that site instead? Or, for that matter, why didn't they call for one of the top Protestant leaders to be there? This is because they were not looking necessarily for the top religious leaders of their time to be there but only wanted those authoritative voices on the phenomenon itself... that being interdimensional entities and their spacecraft's. Apparently Light and MacIntyre were chosen because of their expertise in the area of paranormal/metaphysical and religious phenomena.

Just saying that this part of this "story" makes a lot of sense to me and it probably DID happen.

And isn't it surprising that the message conveyed at that meeting was a spiritual one??? This in itself indicates that those beings and their "spacecraft" were interdimensional. Purely interdimensional.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Then, of course, further credence that this first contact event took place are those statements made by Charles Suggs:

Confirmation that the First Contact meeting... comes from the son of a former Navy Commander who claimed that his father had been present at the First Contact event on February 20-21, 1954. According to Charles L. Suggs, a retired Sgt from the US Marine Corps, his father Charles L. Suggs, (1909-1987) was a former Commander with the US Navy who attended the meeting at Edwards Air force base with Eisenhower. [11] Sgt Suggs recounted his father’s experiences from the meeting in a 1991 interview with a prominent UFO researcher:

Charlie's father, Navy Commander Charles Suggs accompanied Pres. Ike along with others on Feb. 20th. They met and spoke with 2 white-haired Nordics that had pale blue eyes and colorless lips. The spokesman stood a number of feet away from Ike and would not let him approach any closer. A second nordic stood on the extended ramp of a bi-convex saucer that stood on tripod landing gear on the landing strip. According to Charlie, there were B-58 Hustlers on the field even though the first one did not fly officially till 1956. These visitors said they came from another solar system. They posed detailed questions about our
nuclear testing.

Source: www.exopolitics.org...
Original Source: Personal notes from William Hamilton from a 1991 interview with Sgt Suggs. See also William Hamilton, Cosmic Top Secret (Inner Light, 1992)

So, once again, in humble opinion, it seems very likely that this first contact event DID occur at Edwards Air Force Base in 1954.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

It makes no sense to me that these craft would travel at a speed you could detect with your naked eye ?. I have to admit Bob Lazar theory seems more practical for space travel. Still good point and id also like to know where that qoute is from ?

Hi Helium!
Internos got that quote from Salla's essay...
www.exopolitics.org...

The first version of Eisenhower’s meeting is described by one of the most ‘controversial’ whistleblowers to ever have come forward into the public arena to describe an extraterrestrial presence. William Cooper served on the Naval Intelligence briefing team for the Commander of the Pacific Fleet between 1970-73, and had access to classified documents that he had to review in order to fulfill his briefing duties. He describes the background and nature of the ‘First contact’ with extraterrestrials as follows:

In 1953 Astronomers discovered large objects in space which were moving toward the Earth. It was first believed that they were asteroids. Later evidence proved that the objects could only be Spaceships. Project Sigma intercepted alien radio communications. When the...

You're welcome!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
for ages now i have been hearing over and over that President Eisenhower Met With Aliens in 1954 at Edwards Air Force Base. I have heard this from:

William Cooper:
Also talked about this encounter on a video i have since found on

Here's an interesting snippet from a conversation between Jacques Vallee and Bill Cooper that you may find interesting in reference to the topic of this thread. It's in Vallees' book entitled Revelations.
They were having dinner when Bill Cooper took on a more confidential tone in the conversation and said:

"You know, I'm not a religious man. But if you look at the Bible... The Angels could be the Nordic types and the Grays could well be the demonic ones. After all, the Bible talks about the pact with the Devil in the last days, after Israel is reinstated. Leading to Armageddon."

Source: Vallee, Jacques, Revelations, p.70, Ballantine Books, NY, 1991.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by helium3

Super advanced aliens took time to have a beer with Eisenhower and other US dignitaries in order to negotiate abduction and mutilation rights for technology. In the end, they didn't give us technology and dictated the terms of the treaty which they then broke anyways...

I wouldn't trust that story. There might have been a secret meeting which introduced the President (Eisenhower) to the concept of ET's, however I would be very skeptical of the details.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Did President Eisenhower Meet with Aliens in 1954?
William H. Moore
Gazette, Hollywood, California, March 29, 1989

Eisenhower’s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials: The Fiftieth Anniversary of First Contact?
Research Study #8
Michael E. Salla, PhD
Contents:

• Circumstantial Evidence Supporting Eisenhower’s ‘First Contact’ Meeting with Extraterrestrials

• Gerald Light’s Letter That Eisenhower Met With Extraterrestrials

• Testimonies Supporting Eisenhower’s Meeting With Extraterrestrials

• The Subsequent 1954 Agreement with Extraterrestrials

• What Do We Know of the Grey Extraterrestrials that signed the Treaty?

• Maintaining Secrecy and Witness Credibility

Ike and the Alien Ambassadors (Eisenhower)
Peter Carlson, The Washington Post, February 19, 2004

Summary: Fifty years ago tomorrow -- on Feb. 20, 1954 -- President Dwight Eisenhower interrupted his vacation in Palm Springs, Calif., to make a secret nocturnal trip to a nearby Air Force base to meet two extraterrestrial aliens. Or maybe not. Maybe Ike just went to the dentist. There's some dispute about this.

Film Of 1954 ET And Eisenhower Meeting?
Ed Komarek

THE ALIEN/CIA CONNECTION - THE LANDING
Fredric L. Rice / The Skeptic Tank

Hi internos! You must be a real wiz at PowerPoint presentations!

I really like the way you bulleted Salla's essay! This kind of layout is great for people who log on here who only have a few minutes to spare because all they have to do is glance at a post like this to know what the essay, document, or article is mainly about and then decide from there if they want to return to it when they've got more time to read over everything. Good idea!

Actually I see you doing this quite often and I'll keep it in mind and do it this way too next time I'm presenting information from some outside source.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thanks for all the great info and links guy
. I was doing some searching and found this little nugget

Research at the Eisenhower Library has uncovered two other facts inconsistent with the dentist story.

The first is that while the library maintains an extensive index of records relating to the president's health, there is no record of any dental work having been performed at all during February, 1954. A file on "Dentists" contains nothing concerning any such incident either. Secondly, there is a large file containing copies of all sorts of acknowledgments which were sent by the White House to people who had something to do with the Palm Springs trip.

www.ufocasebook.com...

No records of dental work during February, 1954....huh
, so that leaves the question where was Eisenhower ?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

I am looking for an on line copy of the document that exxposes that Esienhower met with aliens. I know its out there somewhere as I have seen it.

Anyone have a link?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by helium3

But there are also less convincing facets: for example,

What astronomers? Where? From which observatories? Are there any evidences?
I mean: this is a key detail, how does it come that it has been described in one line?

How indeed? Answer, the Internet operates like a bunch of gossips, retelling the story until the original facts are lost under mountains of garbage.

This is probably referring to the two "moons" discovered orbitting earth in 1954 by astronomers in New Mexico. Quote from the following link:

Maier Sisters and artificial moons

On August 23, 1954 the technology magazine Aviation Week and Space Technology released a story that created quite a stir in the American population. It also angered Pentagon officials who were trying desperately to keep the story secret. The short one paragraph article in the AWashington Roundup@ section stated:

Pentagon scare over the observance of two previously unobserved satellites orbiting the earth has dissipated with the identification of the objects as natural, not artificial satellites. Dr. Lincoln LaPaz, expert on extraterrestrial bodies from the University of New Mexico, headed the identification project. One satellite is orbiting about 400 miles out, while the other track is 600 miles from the earth. Pentagon thought momentarily the Russians had beaten the U.S. to space explorations.@

The next day the New York Times, basing their story in part on the Aviation Week story, wrote their own version telling of the discovery of the two objects orbiting the earth. In a matter of days the story was all over the country. Not all people, however, believed the objects were natural, as the chances of capturing two asteroids by the earth=s gravitation field was almost impossible.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Regarding the artificial moons, I should add that people claimed to be channelling the commanders of the two moons or spaceships, whatever they were. One commander was reportedly named "AFFA" and the other "PONNAR". Wilbert Smith, head or Project Magnet, the Canadian government UFO study, was in contact with at least one of these channelers and it is reported by Smith's widow, that it was channeled communications with "AFFA" that led to the designation of an area at Suffield Experimental Research Station in southern Alberta, as a designated "UFO landing area". The plan reportedly fell through when the Canadian government refused to guarentee that AFFA would be free to leave after landing. (Sounds wierd, but that is what Smith's widow is reported to have said). The actual designated landing area in the huge desolate base was revealed to the Canadian public by Defense Minister Hellyer at the official opening of St. Paul, Alberta's "UFO Landing Pad" during Canada's centenial year in 1968.

So as strange as it all sounds, I do think there may be some truth to the allegation that Eisenhauer met with aliens in 1954. Or maybe the story is just a dsitoration of another real event. In any case, I do think there was some real evidence that the earth was visited by aliens in the years 1952 to 1954.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Basically, don't listen to those people.
They are most likely our suppressors.

Now the MIC was Eisenhower's main concern.
Now if you want a scoop.. what if Eisenhower met Hitler.
How about that.
Forget about Aliens.

Yes, as part of the tails of the anti Tesla Free Energy UFO Conspiracy,
there is room for this meeting.

Also for buried gold in Texas in the land west of the Pecos River
under a Peak named for an Indian Chief and in the south east
corner of the White Sands Proving Grounds.
There by no one is permitted the tread but known to a high
Nazi officer that was in charge of Hitlers highest technology
programs that we have yet to even hear about due to the
Illuminati push for Alien stories.

top topics

join