It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian Militants Kill 2 Israelis in Border Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Palestinian Militants Kill 2 Israelis in Border Attack

www.foxnews.com

JERUSALEM — Palestinian militants from the Gaza Strip burst into southern Israel on Wednesday and attacked a fuel depot, killing two Israeli civilians in a daring daylight raid that threatened to set off a new round of fighting.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.bostonherald.com
www.msnbc.msn.com
news.yahoo.com
abclocal.go.com

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Could this be the beginning of what we all have feared or will it just be a small retaliation by Israel and a cooling down again.

One Israeli dead seems to translate into 100 Palestinians dead so i predict 200. I hope this isn't the spark for a greater conflict.

www.foxnews.com

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I haven't seen any mention on Fox News, or any of the big media outlets, about the sick Palestinians being denied passage for medical treatment and dying at the checkpoints, or those dying in hospital due to lack of medication.
As usual, the reporting is very selective in it's coverage. Two Israelis die and it's headline stuff but when sick Palestinian kids and old people die due to a refusal to allow them to pass checkpoints for medical care, it's not newsworthy.

The only conclusion of course is that reporting of Palestinian deaths due to Israeli actions is off limits and censored.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

The palestinians messed that up when they
sent suicide bombers acting as sick people
through the Israeli border.

What do you expect the Israelis to do? They have to
implement stronger security checks to protect
their people, which unfortunately is going to delay the time
of entrance for many sick Palestinian people.

Its Israels right, the same as its the right
of any country to protect its people.

These Palestinian kids who lost their suicide bomber mom look
quite happy to me.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by josephine
reply to post by Britguy

These Palestinian kids who lost their suicide bomber mom look
quite happy to me.
www.youtube.com...

They are brainwashed kids. Would you not be happy if you knew your mother went to Paradise? I'm guessing you would.

People being brainwashed from birth with religion and racism. Two things that shouldn't/wouldn't exist if people would take some responsibility for their own lives and end the lies... and stop blaming other races and stop implementing the "it's Gods' will" BS, as excuses.

[edit on 4/10/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Conditions of Palestinian population of Gaza are awful, however the main reason for that is the Hamas. The place where two Israeli civilians were murdered is actually transferring fuel to Gaza itself.And they were drivers,transferring fuel to the place. All the actions by Hamas are there to increase the sufferings of its real hostages - Palestinian them self.
Since you agree that current life in Gaza is subhuman, compare it to years before Hamas and then years before Palestinian autonomy.
The wall is there to prevent murdering of Israelis. Passages (humiliating as they are ) were a solution to movement of Palestinians versus killing of Israeli - with the reasoning that no sane Palestinian would attack those places - and yet they had to be closed after dozens of attacks that achieved what? Just attempt to kill an Israeli? No,to make it so awful to Palestinian them self to have plenty of cannon folder in the future. The only real income (other then humanitarian help) is becoming a member in Hamas army.
Funny how European humanists prefer to not see it. It is Israel fault that its citizens want to live, after all.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Oh boo hoo! Poor Israel!

That post is so predicitable. It only took a six posts into this thread before someone starting whining about the greatest victim of all time- Israel. I am disgusted to tears by that mentality and this subject.

To the OP's point, I hope this isn't a lead in to the possible false flag.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Dude, listen to yourself. Two innocent people were shot -Oh a usual zionist propaganda? Maybe you can show me why my view is wrong instead of selfrighteous monologue?
Read once again what i wrote and you will see that i write that Palestinians are the real victims. The question is why.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Bravo! If I knew how to give you a star for that reply I would. lol (new poster, old reader)

One would think, in a sane world, the Palestenian population would expel Hamas militants from their homes to avoid the Israeli counter-offensives sure to come. But, like another poster said, these people are so brain-washed and drained of hope that they trully believe killing themselves is the best route and taking as many Israelis with them in the process is icing on the cake.

Misery for the Palastenian people to Hamas is 100 times better than conscription. They don't have soldiers forced into combat like some armies or paid volunteers like others, they have zealots throwing themselves at their feet ready to make the ultimate sacrifice. You don't have to pay the dead.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

You are right - two innocent people were shot. Countless innocent people have been killed on both sides. All because of agendas. Agendas that people stubbornly refuse to let go of or amend, damn the costs, but sure do like to argue about in circular fashion.

[edit on 10/4/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

Could this be the beginning of what we all have feared or will it just be a small retaliation by Israel and a cooling down again.

One Israeli dead seems to translate into 100 Palestinians dead so i predict 200. I hope this isn't the spark for a greater conflict.

www.foxnews.com

True enough. Each death or hospitalization of an Israeli seems to be countered by a massive bombardment, accompanied with some pot shots at students.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kelbtalfenek

Well then a simple solution for all Palestinian problems will be to stop killing Israelis, now wouldn't it? No heavy bombings (btw, you heard that there was a heavy bombing after this terror attack?) and no shot students (what students were killed after this attack). Peace in the middle east....
Wonder why this never occurred to them.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Well, I can understand your point of view but I doubt you know the facts about Israel and Palestine. The borderlines were unfair on Palestinians when they were first drawn up and then Israel pushed them even further and has doen ever since.

Israel is nto a poor country surrounded by nasty arabs. Israel got itself into trouble by pushing the borders in the first place and displacing Palestinians. They are THE regional super power with 300 nukes... Iran is close to getting 1 (in 9 years time).

U.S AID = Every Israeli is worth $11,000 Every Palestinian ...$56.

new topics

top topics

join