It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requesting a Culmination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hey all, I'm new to the site, and new to the whole conspiracy theories about UFO's and Aliens. I've also read through some of the threads, alas I don't really feel up to reading a bajillion posts to find out what has been getting conversed here.
So here's the deal: if at all possible can somebody send links to the 'important' threads pretaining to Aliens or UFO's? Or recap the 'important things that have been said.
I read one about some zx___ (some numbers) guy who claimed to work in Area 51, who wrote of 3, THREE, types of aliens. Any verification on this?
I know he's bull# because of the 'doomsday' situation he proposed. Physics doesn't allow his theory. Magnets don't hold black holes together.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Sure thing. First, read through the "sticky" threads at the top of the forum. They contain neat information and some "classic cases".

As for some good reading material:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My all time favorite case:

That should get your started with some good information.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I would agree with Dulcimer

Also, check out the Battle of Los Angeles, and the Compilation on the available Evidence for EBEs, both linked in my signature.

The Compilation contains a lot of exposed hoaxes, but I feel it's worth reading through if you're new to the subject, to get you caught up on what isn't real, and so that you have the links available to the individual threads on each case where the evidence is examined in depth. The Compilation is like an index and it will help you get caught up without overloading you with information about any particular case.

If you're looking for one good case with tons of data, that in my view is the Battle of LA.

Happy Hunting!

-WFA

EDIT: Oops, they aren't both in my sig, only the Battle of LA, here's the Compilation link:
END EDIT

[edit on 10-4-2008 by WitnessFromAfar]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Indeed, the Battle of L.A. is a great case. I think some of the best research is here.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
thanks for providing the welcome wagon.

I'll get to reading you're suggested threads.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Nice work Dulcimer and WitnessFromAfar! Always nice to see someone helping out another! It makes me feel like we actually do have a community here!

Kudos

new topics

top topics

join