It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversy: Mercenaries Training US Local Police Officers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Future_LT
On the BW site you can contact them and get a quote for training. Check out their site, and in regards to the CQB training the people are at the base it just the fact that so many departments have applied for training.

www.blackwaterusa.com if you want to check it out guys.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
www.blackwaterusa.com...

This link should interest you, it lists the police departments taking training from Blackwater.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Yeah, I mean everything as far as BW is concerned is above board. I only mentioned the deputization thing as something that I would have a problem with if it happened. That's a big if, but NO was an example. Then again, if there were a giant hurricane knocking down my door, I'd get the "F" out of dodge before the first relief worker got there!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
Then again, if there were a giant hurricane knocking down my door, I'd get the "F" out of dodge before the first relief worker got there!

I agree with you, however if a hurricane were coming I wouldnt be there in the first place. Even if something were to happen we have CERT teams in just about every neighborhood, so relief could take its time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join