It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation of Reporters Getting Owned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Link

Some great videos here. Warning: Occasional swear word. Extremely entertaining.!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I really don't find that funny. I don't find others' pain entertaining, just sad.

Although with certain reporters I wouldn't mind a good pwnage.

Incidents where they can stand back on their feet and laugh without pressure is ok in most cases.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
there's something about people getting hurt that is amusing to me.. i mean i still feel bad but it's still funny

it's like : "HAHAHAHA OMG ARE YOU OK!?!?!? LMAO HAHAHAHA HOLY CRAP, ARE YOU OK THOUGH? OMG THAT WAS SOOOOO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHA.. YOU"RE OK RIGHT?"

funny post kleverone

lmao when the cat scratches the reported and she starts crying lmao omg i feel so bad laughing at that lmaooooooooo though

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Roland Deschain]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyorai
I really don't find that funny. I don't find others' pain entertaining, just sad.

I was not implying that you should revel in someone elses pain, I feel bad for the lady on the trailer that gets blown up and the lady who hurts herself smashing grapes but the others are simply hazards of the job. You don't take a job as an on air reporter unless you want to be on TV. Dude getting clobbered by the sled is awesome! Lady getting scratched was great! Drunk people always make great live news. I agree, pain not funny, but I did't edit the video so we have to take the good with the bad.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

A couple of those were really bad. The lady that got burned by the motorcycle for instance that looked like it hurt. A couple of them were just hilarious as all get out. the snow plow one for instance rocked.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Damn, I wonder what that lady's injuries were after the explosion?

That was freakin' Geraldo in the first clip getting a beat down!

Peace

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
That was freakin' Geraldo in the first clip getting a beat down!

Aw, I wish :shk: It was Geraldo's twin bother, John Stossel:

The Schults incident

On December 28, 1984, during an interview for 20/20 on professional wrestling, wrestler David Schults struck Stossel after Stossel asked whether professional wrestling was fake. Stossel stated that he still suffered from pain and buzzing in his ears eight weeks after the assault. Stossel sued and obtained a settlement of $425,000 from the WWF, at which point "the pain slowly went away."

Besides that clip, I like the one where the reporter chases the dog away. Brave man

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Alexi Humi]

new topics

top topics

join