It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - The future of mankind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hidden history, esoteric agenda, removed books of the bible

video.google.com...

[edit on 9-4-2008 by BlakSheep]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BlakSheep

I don't have 3 hours to look at a video. We've PLENTY of 2012 threads on here what makes yours any different in a few words less than 3 hours long? I know something is coming but Im not tying myself down to a 2012 countdown, why should I?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
true this is a sloppy post. I just felt something at the time and really wanted to get that feeling out, which this didnt accomplish. Can a mod delete this? Or someone tell me how to delete a thread. Sorry again.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BlakSheep

Nice pick up, Tsarion is BRILLIANT. I have his book, it is amazing ! Great to see others gettingh the drift of how great this guy truely is.

you can DL the dvd rip off mininova/piratebay, check my profile to see the links!

TOP STUFF!

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlakSheep
Hidden history, esoteric agenda, removed books of the bible

video.google.com...

No you have some interesting stuff listed , Im very interested in hidden history and what was removed from the bible. No need for your thread to be deleted we just need more information, one line and a video link isn't much to go on.

So do you have any thing you can add to your initial statement? Which books have been removed from the bible? I heard Judas did his own gospel as did Mary.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join