It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism Experts Predict Long Hunt for Bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Terrorism Experts Predict Long Hunt for Bin Laden
linkadink

Terrorism experts have told a congressional hearing in Washington the search for al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden is likely to be a long one. The hearing came as it was revealed that a top al-Qaida operative, Abu Obaidah al-Masri, is believed to have died some time ago in Pakistan. VOA correspondent Cindy Saine reports from Washington.

Author and journalist Peter Bergen says more than six years after the September 11th, 2001, terrorist attacks against the United States, the hunt for al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden is going poorly, and his terrorist organization is showing signs of resurgence. He says the main reason that bin Laden and his deputy, Ayman al Zawahiri have not been killed or captured is that they have not made mistakes.

Im sorry but this is Voice of America making a PREDICTION? Saddam was slower. Osama is smart and crafty?
it's sad but it's
too!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I thought osama was dead,
I could have sworn I heard that a few years ago. ???

Also why on his last threat tape, it was only audio?
Usually his tapes always have video, don't they?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
How do you catch a ghost?

The videos were faked.

OBL is so dead, they'll never find him, besides; he was a CIA/MOSSAD/NWO scam.

It's easier to wage a never ending, crony/elites enriching war against a ghost of their own making, than to fight a real enemy.

He's the boogie man under your bed who's not really there and will never go away so long as he's useful to those who would seek to enslave us all.

Get used to it.

Bush has:

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI

And then later:

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)
Buzzflash | Bush Quotes about Bin Laden

And that was six years ago!

More here:

Think Progress | Bush Tells Barnes Capturing Bin Laden Is ‘Not A Top Priority Use of American Resources’

Whenever you hear Bin Laden's name, just mentally replace it with "the boogie man" and you'll begin to see this charade for what it is; a tactic to keep everyone living in fear so they'll more willingly surrender their freedom for a little "security."

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
deaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddead.

OBL is dead and has been for a long time.

He is a scapegoat and boogieman dragged out of the closet to keep the

terrorist myth alive.

take care all
res

new topics

top topics

join