It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man with suicide victim's donated heart takes own life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Man with suicide victim's donated heart takes own life

www.msnbc.msn.com

HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. - A man who received a heart transplant 12 years ago and later married the donor's widow died the same way the donor did, authorities said: of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

No foul play was suspected in 69-year-old Sonny Graham's death at his Vidalia, Ga., home, investigators said. He was found Tuesday in a utility building in his backyard with a single shotgun wound to the throat, said Greg Harvey, a special agent with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
How bizarre, he even somehow married the suicide victim's widow.

There have been other cases reported where after an organ transplant that personality traits and other anomalies emerge that can be traced back to the donor. Science still has no idea whats going on.

www.msnbc.msn.com

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My belief is that every cell, not matter how small and insignificant, contains a full back up of every the person who grew the cell was. Kinda like fractals but more squishy.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scalamander
My belief is that every cell, not matter how small and insignificant, contains a full back up of every the person who grew the cell was. Kinda like fractals but more squishy.

Either that or the wife is just that hard to deal with after all
okay, okay I know that was in bad taste, but two guys killing themselves on you...there might be some communication barriers there or something.

But seriously that is kind of weird, and yeah you probably can make a case about residual information exchange between bio-mechanical objects on a quantum level.

And if you can prove it, you got a noble peace prize!

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I dunno, this story seems fishy to me.

A decent cheesy horror movie could be made of it!
E.g.
Sonny Graham and John Smith's wife plotted to get rid of the him. Sonny Graham thought he got away with the murder scott free, but he was in for surprise, John Smith gets his revenge by tormenting Sonny Graham for the rest of his living days.... From the director of The People under the stairs......

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Don’t be surprised if the wife turns out to be a murderer.

Not a one liner, dang it!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I agree with Resistor. It says she works in a hospice too. Why is that significant? Well, of the women known to be serial killers, a fair number of them have been nurses. (Several male nurse serial killers too) Where better to work if you have a predisposition to offing people than a hospice? Everyone is expecting them to die anyway, and if someone does suspect you they may feel you are being "compassionate" and "assisting their death." So, combine my personal, perhaps slightly irrational, fear of nurses with her two husbands "killing themselves" in the same way, (who shoots themself in the throat??) and in my opinion you have the prime suspect.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Interesting story, thanks for bringing it up OP.

Its actually the metaphysical side of organ donation that I am completely ignorant of.

If you believe in a soul- where does it reside in the body?

And if it resides in the heart, then does donating your heart to someone else keep you trapped in existence on this plane of life?

Who knows...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The blood is a vehicle of the soul, when you have a blood transfusion or transplant you are taking the elements of the others into your blood, you take the inheritance of the others because the blood is the vehicle of the spirit.

The atom of the son is in the pituitary gland whose exponent is the atom Nous (The Son of Man) in the left ventricle of the heart which exists in the ethereal dimension. Mainstream science has yet to discover this. So when you take a man's heart, you take his atom nous, and lose your own, thus taking on the elements of the other person.

The vital body, or the ethereal body, is the superior aspect of the physical body, when we are tired physically and we go to bed, we leave the physical body, but the vital body never leaves the physical body, always stays there, floating on top of the physical body, and attracting the prana, the Solar energy, through the chakras. You know that we have many chakras related with every gland in the organism, but we always mention seven, because we organize our system through the law of seven, the law that organizes. On the internet websites you can see charts that show the relation with the nervous systems and the glands, how they are influenced in the different glands of the human organism. The chakras are of course wheels that rotate and attract this fluidic energy from the different forces, from the planets, from the solar system, and the universe. The main energy that we take from the atmosphere is the solar energy that the Sun places during the day in the atmosphere. So during the night our vital body attracts or sucks that solar energy through the chakras, through the plexuses, and transmits into the glands. And the glands transform those forces into hormones. And this is how our metabolism works thanks to the influence of the Ruach Elohim (or whatever name you want to insert here for divinity). When we talk about the metallic planets we have to understand that these seven main planets, transmit their influences, through the metals. That’s why it’s always related with hydrogen. I remind you that hydrogen means hydro, water, and gene; here we can also refer to our genes. Because in the fifth dimension, in the world of Hod, the astral body, we have these chakras which are in direct relation with the vital body, that transform those energies into hormones. Of course, we receive that according to our health, according to our physiology. Sometimes we point at the necessity of having a very healthy body, but we should examine the necessity of knowing how to feed ourselves, physically, mentally, psychologically. So when we take another's heart for example, we then attract the influences, hormones, etc of the other person according to their influences and mix them with our own.

That doesn't surprise me then to read that the patient fell in love with the same woman that his "new" heart had always loved, and also fell pray to the same influences of suicide as the previous heart owner did as well. It's all about physiology, hormones, and governing influences from our solar system.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

A Nobel peace prize? I cringe at the thought of a certain "elite few" having access to such information. Imagine, just imagine the possibilities and how corrupt it could become.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

OMG this had NOTHING to do with the donors heart people!!! Seriously.. its plain as day... anyone notice something in common that is NOT the heart?

They both married the same woman, they both offed themselves with a gun..

Its plain as day to me.. stay away fellas shes a crazy bitch!

(its never good when ALL of your husbands kill themselves)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticaltheologist
A Nobel peace prize? I cringe at the thought of a certain "elite few" having access to such information. Imagine, just imagine the possibilities and how corrupt it could become.

no matter how profound or beneficial a discovery like that can be intended for, there will always be those who bend it the other way as well. And just because the prize has the guy who made Dynamite's name on it & that mainly close minded scientist generally decide who gets doesn't mean it's entirely bad...especially if it was won for something like the above quantum biological theory

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

How bizarre, he even somehow married the suicide victim's widow.

There have been other cases reported where after an organ transplant that personality traits and other anomalies emerge that can be traced back to the donor. Science still has no idea whats going on.

www.msnbc.msn.com

I would totally look at the other constant in these two suicides. Not the heart, but the wife.

What's going on with this woman that she has had two consecutive husbands kill themselves? I'd wonder about that aspect way before something supernatural about the shared organ.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scalamander

So the cells my GF and I exchange during the throes of passion affect my psyche and attitude? Now that you mention it; I have had my eye on a nice summer frock and she just bought a new Harley.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
either the chick's crazy or she's a murderer

do you think the heart will be passed down again?

do you think the next person the heart is passed down to will die of a self inflicted gun shot wound?

do you think this cycle will repeat and repeat until the heart is no longer usable?

what if......

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Didn't anyone here see that movie 'Return to Me'? It's just like this, but less sinister. In the movie a woman dies and donates her organs. The woman who recieves the donor's heart meets the donor's widower and they fall in love. But without all the suicide. It certainly is an odd set of circumstances. If the widow did not kill them, then I really feel sorry for her. How could she not blame herself? Very strange indeed.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I went to go read more about medical serial killers, mostly cause it creeps me out, and also because this woman is very suspicious, and look what I found. Maybe we should be asking if this wife of these guys is a reincarnation of "Sister Amy." Sister Amy also worked with the elderly and sick, she ran an elder care home. And, both her husbands died as well.

From "Angels of Death" found on the "Crime Library" website; located here;

www.crimelibrary.com...

Dr. Howard King apparently saw no reason to be suspicious, despite the rising death toll at Sister Amy's 14-bed facility, and he continued to sign off on each fatality. Between 1911 and 1916, there were 48 deaths, and in fact, both of Sister Amy's successive spouses had died, too, one of them within a year of marrying her.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Yeah I see your point. Hopefully if it is discovered by the scientific community that it is used properly and ethically.

new topics

top topics

join