It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran envoy offers nuclear technology to all Muslim states

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Iran envoy offers nuclear technology to all Muslim states

www.spacewar.com

Iranian judiciary chief Ayatollah Mahmoud Hashemi Shahroudi told leaders of the Gulf Arab state of Qatar on Wednesday that his country was willing to put its controversial nuclear expertise at the service of all Muslim states.
"Iran is determined to make the best use of this technology not only for Iran but also for all Muslim states," Shahroudi told a news conference in the Qatari capital Doha
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So now he says if your Muslim state we will give you nuclear secrets. Im sure this has got to scare many countries that he is saying such things. I wownder how long befor more countries start speaking out on Iran.

www.spacewar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This does not bode well for Iran. While they were only at first pissing off the United States, which was fine with the rest of the world, now they are threatening the peace of many other countries.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

i dont see the US complaining lol
well maybe since the last time i checked the US was all A-OK with its Arab allies having nuclear power

i mean in one time they even did for Iran

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Iran is trying to throw a bone to the other Muslim nations and see who bites. Why do what they are doing alone? Its better to get support from as many countries.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It is going to be difficult, the French have already made plans to do it.

Iran is only doing it because many Arab moderate nations dislike the attitude of the Iranians and Syrians. Read a book by the current Israeli President, Shimon Peres, called The new Middle East (1993). It is amazing, he talks about bringing peace between Israel and the Arabs. The book is not bias to Israel, he even prints disgust towards some policies towards the occupied territories.

During the 1980s, all the peace conferences between Israel and Arab nations were nearly disrupted by Iran funding extreme elements throughout the region. At one point, the Saudi's protested quite strongly to the Iranians.

Still, it is a very good book. Well worth the read

new topics

top topics

join