It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's it going to take?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hi everyone, new to posting on the forums, but a long time reader.

One question that really bugs me about "all this", Is -
What's it going to take to make people believe? We have all these sightings and stories and first-hand accounts that go back as far as our history goes and still people are skeptical, or don't care, etc.

What's it going to take for the general public to accept the ufo and alien phenomenon? What hard evidence will shift the paradigm of thought to a full fledged belief in something outside of our general understand of 'what is'.
When will we as a whole, demand the truth?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I once joked around that all UFO believers would have to carry bazookas in order to prove anything, shooting any UFO down so that we'll finally have this constantly eluding "proof" thing.

It doesn't seem to matter to them that often a lot of people see the same thing, disproving any mental condition. And as soon as a good vid comes by (there are plenty), it's disgarded as... well it doesn't even matter. It could be anything really, a parachuter, a satellite, a radio controlled craft.

And of course if none of those apply, the almighty "CG". Because everyone knows that technology has come so far that it's impossible to see the difference between CG and reality anymore, hence the UFO phenomenon is false. *rolleyes*

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Drexon]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
if you see an alien ship shoot it down, expose them after the crash, put it on youtube, if its a government take them hostage untill you get them to conform on youtube

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well... It's a good question 'What's it Going To Take?'

It'll take cracker-jack timing Wang.
It can't take three barrels, it can't stay down with
three barrels on 'em, not with three he can't
Take these broken wings...
Take the ribbon from my hair,
It'll take two elastic bands, a styrofoam cup
and an inflatable palm tree for McGyver to save this
thread.

"you can cut a tin-can as easy as a tomato, they're
called Ginsu knives... I know what they're called.
Barump pah pump.

new topics

top topics

join