It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you see an an alien..you.........'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsFrickenAndrew

If you see a UFO, pickup a rock, throw it and just go ape. Make sure its shot down if you have an alternative. Quickly take pictures, expose them as you damage the craft.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

Poor Whitley Streiber! Abducted numerous times against his will. If only he'd known, all he had to do was throw a rock and "go ape".

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsFrickenAndrew

I thought ATS was a forum for intelectual thinking... This thread proves to me and any goverment official peeping in, we are no way in hell ready for disclosure.

Your shoot first, ask questions later mentality is what's got America screwed up in the first darn place. But in this case, I'm sure the aliens you disrespect so much have much bigger guns.

Also, the highschool banter of the majority of posters, about what caliber rifle they would employ, also leaves me with a taste of disgust in my mouth. How do we expect to evolve if folks are always aggressively violent towards things they don't understand??

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
obviously there are no salespersons on this thread. Why, it would be a vast new customer base just ripe for the picking. I bet those aliens don't have enough life insurance(especially with all you folks out to kill them).And time shares! Just think of all the time shares I could sell them! Whoa... too much excitement. I have to sit down.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I think it very unlikely that we have been contacted by any ET lifeform. However I would be delighted to have one visit my observatory. I would have plenty of thing sto ask them!

Quite why so many people who claim to see aliens say their terrified is beyond me. What a wonderful chance it would be. How embarrasing having people who are apparently, so easily upset represent mankind...

[edit on 11-4-2008 by timelike]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Wow. Who let the aliens on here to manipulate our minds?

Hmm?

The fact is that the majority of you based on your instinct would be terrified in confrontation of an alien being. Literally. Those that are past the terror would adapt to a predatory retaliation instinct, again based on fear.

I think it would take a great deal of education and training to understand the reality that you live in and abide to.

This is what the current situation is in todays world. You've most likely have read what goes on. The government is building up terror. They are building up fear. To better adapt you to the truth.

At the same time they are taking away your freedoms so that you are controlled.

Fallen Angels.

Just look whats going on recently with the war crime situation.

COMPLETE DENIAL

Here's a backbone for you.
Why do you think Iran's real agenda is? . . . in addition to other countries.

Their trying to topple what the US Government has been keeping secret.

Their shaking the roost. Pounding the ground. Hoping some will run from the nest.

Anyway were all dead in about 4 years so who cares. In 2012 the world will end and we won't ever know the truth. But hey I can die happy knowing that I was an ATS forum member. That's something to be proud of.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW

Anyway were all dead in about 4 years so who cares.

Why what happens in 2012? Is this the latest mystical figure which the world is going to end on? There were people saying that about 1999, 1899 and so on... seriously though, you're going to feel very silly January 1st, 2013...

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Anyone who has seen the film "The Man Who Fell To Earth" With David Bowie, will remember a scene where are our man walks in and reveals his true self to the woman who stands there shaking and pees her pants

I think this would be pretty much the general scenario

....unless it a hot nordic

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
An alien strides into my house and stands before me...
Guess I could freak out and dive out the window, but that wouldn't help much...
Could go for the metal bar to the head option, but don't really wanna make a mess...
Could try talking to it, but doubt it'd know what I was saying...
Could throw a glass a water at it like in 'Signs', but water's expensive these days...

And before I know it I'm 1000 light-years away having unspeakable things done to my unspeakable areas!

Moral of the tale: If you encounter an alien, make your mind up!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Personally i would give that welcome to earth feeling if i found it in the house without asking first, chic chic BOOM!! chic chic BOOM!!, doesnt matter if it came from earth or 100 million light years away. if its in the house in my private space its history.

Then i would flog the body on E-bay or something lol, if they were that intelligant they would call first to make sure it was ok wouldnt they.

Wee Mad Mental.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If you see an alien:

1) Don't go to military... they OWN the military, and they are probably just as the aliens anyway

2) Look at its color and general disposition if it is:

2a) Grey, shortish, big eyes: Shoot to kill, Do not let the little anal prober live to see another cow!
2b) Greenish, Scales, large eyes: Draconian! Attack with extreme prejudice.
2c) Humanish, blond hair: Let this one slide, we like the Nordic's. offer it coffee.
2d) Blue Skin, large eyes, kinda short: Blues... probably on our side... but better just run anyway and be safe.
2e) Anything with very large eyes and you get a hostile vibe: Pull an Ash on it and introduce it to your "boom stick"

3) If you have motor transit, it won't work, if your going to run, then RUN. Don't look back, but stay alert. The attack won't come from the front... but from the sides... the point is... your still alive when they start to abduct you.

4) Get ANGRY. It seems that the most hostile of the lot think we're nothing more then cattle for the slaughter... teach them not to underestimate that wonderful beast you are.

5) This isn't Signs. Water won't work. I think. But if it DOES! Well... Supersoakers became our new best friends!

If you got abducted...

1) again stay alert and be angry, they want you, then make them fight for you... maybe you'll get lucky.

2) If you become paralyzed for some reason, concentrate all your will into raising your middle finger... they might not understand, but it may make you feel a bit better.

3) Clench your cheeks.

4) There are a million things you shouldn't do aboard an interplanetary/dimensional star ship. Have fun trying each and everyone of them out. Push the big shiny buttons! if the ship explodes it takes them with you.

5) Research from a large number of crackpots suggest that aliens have no reproductive organs and breed by cloning. This is a perfect time to brag about the size of your genitalia and/or your prowess in bed. Make them jealous.

6) If all else fails, with your last breath, curse Zoidburg

(All in jest)

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by timelike

Originally posted by WISHADOW

Anyway were all dead in about 4 years so who cares.

Why what happens in 2012? Is this the latest mystical figure which the world is going to end on? There were people saying that about 1999, 1899 and so on... seriously though, you're going to feel very silly January 1st, 2013...

What 2013? We are going to kill ourselves and ascend to the rhino god before that, that way we won't have to suffer the bad things that will happen in 2012.

Note: Don't worry
In case you didn't realise, I am only making this up like many others who seem to make things up based on very little information. Who knows what will happen in 2012, everyone makes stuff up to fit their hopes or fears. When in reality little is known.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Although funny, I believe this is a silly thread which doesn't belong in this forum but rather in BTS. You guys should try heading over to the Gov't Document Archive and generate a long discussion on one of those threads!

HIDE, grab a gun, try not to think of anything, see the alien, KILL IT. They want strange things from you. Possibly hostile.

I think if you saw an alien (for the first time) your mind would experience an overwhelming emotional state.

If you are abducted, get full scan for any devices maybe "put in", hire a witch doctor to curse them for what they deserve, get hypnosis first for memory, they may have input false memory.

Hypnosis is a serious procedure which can have serious psychological effects on someone. You don't just go to any crackpot for hypnosis. I wouldn't post this even as a joke in this forum.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Note: Don't worry
In case you didn't realise, I am only making this up like many others who seem to make things up based on very little information. Who knows what will happen in 2012, everyone makes stuff up to fit their hopes or fears. When in reality little is known.

I didn't realise!!!! I nearly ran to the hills screaming they're here
Seriously though, we should start collecting names of all the trolls and false prophets on here who say the world will end in 2012 and post it January 1st 2013!!! I have already started collecting names!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I would take him or her to the closest gov't agency, get it signed up for food stamps, free child care, health care, tuition assistance, etc... Then I'd hang out with it, spend the days smoking weed and playing Xbox. Or basically what the democrats currently do with all the other aliens.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
'If You See An Alien, You...'

You never had a slinky?
We had part of a slinky, but I
straightened it.

Suck in the guts guys, we're the ATSers.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I would say "hello" and ask them if they wanted a beer.
They just wanna hang out... but keep that probe away from me, I'm not that kinda guy. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join