It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Keeps a Man Crazy in Love

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Like I said before...

I have had a very happy relationship for four years now...pretty much...

And one thing that plays a major role is...fornication

I know it sounds shallow but one things it shows is how attracted I am to her and vise versa. That she still looks at me and goes..."I want you, and I want you now"

Thats one thing that makes me love her. Because after all this time and B/S we have been through as a couple, she still thinks Im hot. Which makes me have confidence in myself.

So thats why I say enough is never enough...And dont make a chore out of it, if he is washing dishes go over there and make a move. As soon as they open the door from getting home from work just grab him/her. Call into work and say your gunna be late...then leave like you usually would, then turn around and open the door and just jump on him.

If you are just sitting there watching tv...anytime, anywhere...

Sorry ladies but we like our chicks freaky and willing to give it up just about anytime (but only to us)

And ladies you really want some advice?

No "sexy underware" because it doesnt make you feel "sexy"

Unless your a victoria secret model you prolly dont feel that you look to "sexy" in that kind of attire. So your lack of confidence as a woman ends up being a disaster even though you ment it for good.

So, here is the secret to dressing sexy...

CORSETS!!!

You will look amazing no matter what body type you have (pretty much)

You will look good, your man will love it, and you will have the best night ever...trust me...

Peace

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy05
And ladies you really want some advice?

No "sexy underware" because it doesnt make you feel "sexy"

Unless your a victoria secret model you prolly dont feel that you look to "sexy" in that kind of attire. So your lack of confidence as a woman ends up being a disaster even though you ment it for good.

So, here is the secret to dressing sexy...

CORSETS!!!

You will look amazing no matter what body type you have (pretty much)

You will look good, your man will love it, and you will have the best night ever...trust me...

Peace

Oddly enough you are dead on there. If I wear something that is
not flattering or sexy to me then I project that insecurity. Corsets
are definitely the way to go if you wanna step it up a bit and
have a change from the same ol silky nightgowns.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

I do definately know what makes my man happy and content and wanting more of me everyday and that is "unconditional love" and trust.

I am so blessed to have those qualities in my relationship with my husband. (Im A Marty)

Every new day that dawns we fall in love with each other all over again....

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
ANNND Compassion!!!

I hope Paulene doesn't forget that one!
LOL

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SuprDupr

Well, I must say that there isn't anything in my wife's wardrobe that she doesn't look great in. Especially the intimate wear.

Ya got keep the spice in your life... after being together over 10 years, we still go out on dates, it's a lot of fun.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
ANNND Compassion!!!

I hope Paulene doesn't forget that one!
LOL

I won't forget that one dear. Maybe we should up grade the rules and introduce some roll play games. hehehe

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Frau Dr. says that what she wants is evidence "that you think of me when I'm not in the room."

It's less the price involved in a gift than it is the effort.

A couple of times a year I write her a love letter. I make my own paper, and have a seal and sealing wax, and I'll have it delievered to her at work. That means more to her than anything else. When I have the spare time, I draw my own greeting cards from scratch and paint them with watercolors. The progress of our love is pinned around her makeup mirror--all the cards I've made for her since we bought this house.

We also have a "gratitude journal." When the other does something that a simple "thanks" or a dinner won't cover, you journal it, and then put the journal where you'll forget about it for a couple of months. We've kept it since our wedding night.

Men: Most supermarkets get their flowers on sale early in the week. You can generally get roses for 15 bucks or less. NEVER give flowers as an apology. ONLY give them when things are going great. IF you couple flowers with the happy times in your relationsihp, it makes it easier to produce that feeling in her by putting out some flowers.

What's better that roses on the piano?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
I've done everyone of the above listed, and yes they do work...
problem was, he never kept me happy!
8 years of wasted time...

I never felt the love I thought I deserved!

Ahhh how could he not love you back...? What a loser... Come here and give me a hug.. ahh.. much better now.. hehe..

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Compassion is nice but people dont think "compassion" when they want to do the nasty.

As a woman of desirable desires and desired, i have to tell you...dont GIVE everything you have in bed...give it in little doses so they will want you all the more!

Then they're hooked.

You're welcome

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
LOL role playing games, interesting interesting!

And to just give a bit so they want more, that is also a god point...

Hrmmm maybe there should be a 'Really A Love Top Secret' forum for some interesting discussions on these matters *grin*

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Hmmmmmmmmmm......... Maybe keep her mouth closed, and her opinions to herself. Listen without complaining. Grab me a beer whenever I want. Understands that the only channel on TV is ESPN.......

lol exactly! Also- make a decent salary, have your own friends, and when we hang out (around the house) always wear skimpy/tight outfits.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

LOL That's right, Marty!

Small doses...darn, that was good, i gotta have more......

Maybe we should petition for a forum where one could share our expertise on the subject.
I just love being a woman! It can be a lot of fun!!!
I feel i have a *gift* i could share

Always keep them wanting more

[edit on 18-4-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by Im a Marty

I feel i have a *gift* i could share

Always keep them wanting more

[edit on 18-4-2008 by dgtempe]

Feel free to U2U my wife...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Feel free to U2U my wife...

New members might not realise what that actually means..

[edit on 21-4-2008 by riley]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Being married really does have the advantage. There is an intimacy with couples that is rarely reached among the run around types.
Tantra is a great way to keep your body mind and spirits in tune with a higher vibrational frequency that goes beyond just the mini orgasm, it is the ultimate dissapearance into each other and on to the cosmos.

Friendship though cannot be beat.

Some times it is chicken breast and some days are the feathers, learn to love the feathers...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join