It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joined team today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hey guys, just thought I would let you know I joined today, adding 208wu's to the team!!! I have a pretty fast computer, so I will be cranking them out quite fast

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
First off, a hearty welcome to ATS and to joining the ATS Seti Team.

Great News and much appreciation for what you have done.
I am positive that Genya and others will be very happy in your joining.
Looking forward to reading more from you and your future comments in the other forum's.

This is great stuff and thank you for considering and then joining the ATS Seti Team subscorpion

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Welcome and thanks for throwing your lot in with us. It is a great team and an equally great group of folks.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hi subscorpion!!

A very walm welcome to you - and for adding your 208 WU's to the teams total. I'm sure you'll have knocked a few people down the list!!
(Don't worry - *I* was knocked down to 4th place by Sinchron *and* the "numero uno" Mr Spectre!!
) It happens!!

Please have a look around our "resources" here subscorpion such as the Index so as to see the range of topics we've discussed over the past few months, when activity in the team "took off"!!

As you may have read - on 12th Dec 2003 - we reached 46 000 WU's *exactly* for the whole team: currently, we have "crunched" 82 370 WU's with 261 members in 94.942 CPU years as at Wed Feb 25 11:29:53 2004 GMT!!

SETI@work shows us at 1087th place in the All teams list and predicts we'll be in 1000th place in around 19 days time!!

So, very many thanx again subscorpion - and to *everybody* for making tha ATS SETI@home team such a fantastic place to be!!

Let's go team!!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
welcome to our team subscorpion, it's simply a very nice place to be.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
El Ka�o has also finally got around to joining, all thanks to DJDOHBOY's fine walkthrough that gave me the final inspiration.

I have also already expanded my SETI empire to include one of my older work machines as well as my home machine. The game is now to start sneaking it onto the machines of friends and family under my name, muhahaha.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano...The game is now to start sneaking it onto the machines of friends and family under my name, muhahaha.

It's an idea I've played with, I must admit!!

Bizarrely, last year I rec'd an email from a young man who had joined a team called "Yo-yo's in Space" - I kid you not!!

Said team had devised a competition for getting new members to join whereby there was a prize - of a new yo-yo obviously - for being the first to reach 250WU's, 500 WU's etc. Said young man asked if I could "help" him achieve the prize and I was so knocked out at his entrepeneurship that I "gave" him my P4 2Gig macines results for around three weeks!! He got others to help him too and was returning about 35 WU's each day...

He managed to get his yo-yo incidentally so, job done, I returned my machine back to producing WU's for *me*!! That's why Bob was able to romp ahead, of course!!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Welcome aboard! Always good to see new people singing up to help the search.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I just downloaded Seti...now what?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Welcome aboard and thank you for your contribution the the ATS Team. We a growing more and more each day!!!!

Trick

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Welcome subscorpion, hope you keep cranking out those WU's.

new topics

top topics

join