It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush comments on black president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hi, to the community. I think that it was good of Rush Limbaugh to express his views on a Black President and to prove that he is not a racist has promoted Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice as strong candidates for presidential status. I think that it was fair on the part of Rush to say about is comments on a black president. I think that we should thank him….shouldn’t we?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Dude not everyone listens to Rush or NPR or whatever, you got some links or something so those people can know what you're talking about?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
yeah i actually don't like the guy, so i have no idea what you're talking about. i can only suspect that it was a comment along the lines of "i'm not racist! some of my best friends are black!"

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I wouldn’t be arguing with Rush about the black president issue and neither with Mr. Clinton on this one. I don’t think that we should thank Rush for anything but as you said about this news I believe you can also express your views in news related discussions that will get comments on your views.

new topics

top topics

join