It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign Communist Paramilitary protecting Olympic Torch in San Francisco

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KMFNWO
Apparently the guys in blue are the ones we are looking for.

sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object/article?f=/n/a/2008/04/07/sports/s 053433D42.DTL

I haven't found any pictures of these guys in San Fran, still looking.

Thanks for sharing that news. This world is tired of being oppressed, and they're willing to fight any army to make it change for the better. I believe the world's revolution will be televised, more often than ever before. We have the ability to remove the tyrants, who have been trying to enslave us since we were born.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I wonder what warranted the cancellation of the closing ceremony. should be interesting to find out what happened with that. Hmmm....

The Chinese guards probably saw some monks with wooden sticks.. you know how the Chinese fear monks with sticks.. they shoot them in Tibet, so I wouldn't doubt they felt threatened enough to close the ceremony.

This whole thing is a mockery to the Olympics..... I still can't get over WHY China was awarded the games.. I would have liked to see another country have them..

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm not gonna lie, I hope those jerks are sweating their butts off on that concrete slab. Especially the traitor cops all in black of course. That is your enemy cops - wake up! Just goes to show anything is possible with a bit of money. Hope they choke on their overtime - you sicken me.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is a little strange..I dont see why they would allow China this propaganda.....BIG mistake IMHO.........As a side thing who the hell even watches the games anymore.
Who cares who can run fast, I want to see MILITARY GAMES!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
This is a little strange..I dont see why they would allow China this propaganda.....BIG mistake IMHO.........As a side thing who the hell even watches the games anymore.
Who cares who can run fast, I want to see MILITARY GAMES!

Ooh - Rah! (a one-liner is all that is necessary here)

star for your effort

[edit on 9-4-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Due to this sites rules, restraint of comment is required. If you feel the need for more expressive commentary I suggest infowars.com. People are just starting to cut loose on this item.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

Good lord!

That is the first time on ATS I've heard "expressive commentary" and "infowars" in the same sentence

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC
Due to this sites rules, restraint of comment is required. If you feel the need for more expressive commentary I suggest infowars.com. People are just starting to cut loose on this item.

I agree restraint on this subject is required! I appreciate everyones fervor on this subject as it shows we still are alive and kicking. I appreciate all of your input on this subject and clearly stating that we have had quite enough of this nonsense in our country and world.

The closing ceremony has been canceled and the torch has disappeared.

I believe at this time this thread can now be closed.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

The torch is on a coach and it is probably being taken to a secret location that has been arranged by the Chinese embassy to look all pretty for Chinese state media.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yes its true. I've studied foreign security services and their uniforms as part of my Security work for the USAF and some of those Green suited people in the back were wearing the Red epaulets of the Chinese Paramilitary Police.

The majority were disguised as Olympic supporters and quite probably looking for troublemakers to photograph and catalog for later. "Later" meaning tracking down Americans of Chinese descent who would still have relations in China to persecute.

However the US fooled them at least by re-routing the torch run to a shorter length and quicker exit. The next stop on Friday, the 11th, will be Buenos Ares in sunny Argentina. (Where more protests are waiting.)

I think Bush is pandering to the Chinese so his foreign policy doesn't go completely to pieces during his last months in office. Iraq has been a solid flop, his NATO partnerships have run aground, and his missile defense system is drawing more heat than any of his farts would were they to be lit. He doesn't want to go out 'with a bang' of ANY kind.

The least he could have done was said "thanks but no thanks, we've got it under control." The least he can do now is boycott the opening ceremonies like Gordon Brown of England and his Aussie counterpart are going to. But I don't see that happening.

But yes its true. There were uniformed Chinese Paramilitary Police on US soil, in a major city/seaport, and ready to mix it up with American protesters. They just weren't routed near any.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by KMFNWO

The torch is on a coach and it is probably being taken to a secret location that has been arranged by the Chinese embassy to look all pretty for Chinese state media.

I image its been placed infront of a blue screen.. that way not only is it safe and away from the public.. but the Chinese can then add it to stock footage of Chinese supporters to make it look like the torch is still going through San Fran and being greeted by all those happy Chinese supporters.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone has tried bring to the protests... a supersoaker

Or spray and pray with a fire extinguisher... hahahahaha.

Keep the protests up, kudos to those on the streets.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

That having been said, do you think it wise to put a Chinese Paramilitary presence on the streets of the US right now? Are they trying to instigate a violent insurrection? I think perhaps they are.

So it's OK for American Black Op's and Parmilitary Gangs to waltz into other countries?? But let 5 chinese guy's with numb-chucks do security detail on a flame and America goes nuts. At least China has a legitmate reason for being on our soil...

What About US instigation all over the globe?? Somolia, Cuba, Iran, Iraq. What's next, kicking in the door to Santa's North pole mansion, looking for toys of mass destruction??

It's funny how 'ultra paranoid' Americans eat pies and find terrorist plots or communist takeovers in everything that's not tied down by the Bible!

Yes, China should protect the torch... It's their show now! The only triggers pulled on innocent people on a consistant basis are the triggers of the US military & Blackwater.

By the way this is the Olympic torch were talking about and not some Politician. Secret Service is a Government entity and is to be expected to be following the President.

At least the torch symbolizes something peaceful... a total 360 from the War monger.

It has always been the duty of the local police to provide crowd control for this event, why this year with the world on edge do we allow foreign paramilitary groups to trample all over our lands?

Apply your quote to Iraq... and you will hopefully start to understand how America has screwd up things!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Level X

Good Lord of course its not alright.... Are you kidding me? But this post was about what was going on in Amerika today, there are plenty of other threads to dispute the problems that we are so gingerly spreading all over this globe and I will gladly jump into that dispute sharing "Your" point of view believe it or not.

We simply tackled the event that took place today.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

There are militias forming - you know this - considering seriously taking on our own Government.

And you understand that these groups are more than likely infiltrated (a la COINTELPRO). When I first came to ATS I was angry and took offense to almost every event that was happening.

I understand your anger towards having possible "paramilitary" forces operating on US soil is a big deal. No doubt. This is also a big PR move by China at the same time. They're trying to show the world that they can be one of those kids who's house is cool and you want to spend the night at. Unfortunately, they have a pretty tarnished track record and it's resulting in these protests (more or less).

If these "paramilitary" guys did something brash, it would be replayed and replayed until our brains explode. They are not stupid enough to do something to create a possible international incident.

I choose to be on the outside looking in on most situations now a days. I worry about my own life, making sure my son is healthy and happy, as well as making sure the girlfriend isn't on my ass about something. There is more to life than taking a fine toothed comb through stuff.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by DrOOpieS]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Let's remember the reasons why so many people are protesting against the Chinese government:

- The Chinese government treats their own people (including their prisoners/slaves) as if they're insects.
- They have no respect for liberty & justice for all.

Many people have exposed the wickedness done by the Chinese government by video-taping their soldiers shooting innocent Tibetans as they try to reach India to be with their friends & relatives in neighboring countries.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Wow. That was off topic. Anyways.. I am surprised by SF .. being such a liberal city and all.. but ah, I forgot.. Liberalism and Conservatism = the same outcome through different paths.

Look at Seattle man, a proverbial hippy-mecca. You all remember the WTO? Seattle PD does not mess around. They've become pretty handy with their tasers.

It's almost like, the more liberal the city: the more hardcore the police.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChadOnLife
Let's remember the reasons why so many people are protesting against the Chinese government:

- The Chinese government treats their own people (including their prisoners/slaves) as if they're insects.
- They have no respect for liberty & justice for all.

Many people have exposed the wickedness done by the Chinese government by video-taping their soldiers shooting innocent Tibetans as they try to reach India to be with their friends & relatives in neighboring countries.

For those reasons exactly the games should not be held in China. Their track record is not acceptable.

This would not be the first time the Olympics have been boycotted.

No more olympics after 2008. That sucks.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I just wonder with all the billions China spent to put on a display of propaganda for the Olympic visitors, how they feel now? And I wonder just how the turn out is going to be for the games. Certainly the shout outs from around the globe had to deter some of the game goers? Ya think? I feel sorry for the athletes that have trained their entire life for this and it is the worst Olympic in history. Can they get out of it legally? Will the sponsors sue them if they try? Why dont they just all stand in solidarity against the deaths and oppression? Could China grow a heart and release the Llamas and give freedom to Tibet? Or does this make them even more determined to stay the course?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The Communist Chinese will not stomach well losing face like this.

I suspect it will be something of a "learning" for the PRC dictators that they cannot control the world the way they control their own people.

But I don't really expect any good to come from all of this. The approach to the PRC has been dead wrong since Nixon and his bright idea...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join