It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign Communist Paramilitary protecting Olympic Torch in San Francisco

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Chinese television is reporting the Olympic torch is being cut short due to "technical problems" in San Francisco

No mention of protests

LOL.... how can running have technical problems.. oh.. thats great..

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

Don't you see the set-up? It's unfolding before our eyes with the media's help. 'They' planned this long ago. Why do you think China was chosen to host these Olympics in the first place?? These paramilitary troops are being given carte blanche with America's/NWO blessing behind the scenes because 'they' know it will distract you.

We have to change our perception of everything that's presented before us, and I do mean EVERYTHING!!!

Peace

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Dude, I was out of line with my comment about you - sorry

You don't see how at this time of extreme turmoil in this country that this whole thing could go south on us.

There are militias forming - you know this - considering seriously taking on our own Government.

How do you think people who are considering action against their own Government are going to take to Communist paramilitary pushing around their fellow Americans?

Fair?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Look closely...... in the first man's fannie pack, you can see the barrel of an uzi!! ... or it could be his inhaler.. an inhaler packed with biological weapons that is!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
reply to post by KMFNWO

Don't you see the set-up? It's unfolding before our eyes with the media's help. 'They' planned this long ago. Why do you think China was chosen to host these Olympics in the first place?? These paramilitary troops are being given carte blanche with America's/NWO blessing behind the scenes because 'they' know it will distract you.

We have to change our perception of everything that's presented before us, and I do mean EVERYTHING!!!

Peace

What are we being set up for? I believe fully we are sliding into a police state among other things. Our Governments support of chinese techniques against its own has been established. I am simply establishing just how far this thing is going up to an including these Reds on US soil potentially to exercise limited enforcement against them.

Don't you believe this is due some attention?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The torch has just appeared in the middle of San Francisco lol

OMG! there is a big yellow boat in the middle of the street

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
how strange

the Chinese security has gone

It's all American now baby!!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

Not at all, going against the NWO crowd you get it all the time. I iz a sheeplz. Something like that.

You don't see how at this time of extreme turmoil in this country that this whole thing could go south on us.

1776 was a turmoil time. 1860 was a turmoil time. 1929 was a turmoil time. 1940's where a turmoil time. 1950's was a turmoil time. 1969 was a turmoil time. 1980 was a turmoil time. 2001 was a turmoil time for about 6 months. 2008 .. is not a turmoil time. By anyone's standards.

Its an uncertain time for sure... yet most times are uncertain times, but compared with 1776-1861-1929-1960's ....... 2008 is a walk in the park.

Where are the public demonstrations? Where are the angry masses? The rioters, the protesters, the antiwar hippies and militias?

exactly. those alive in the 1960's probably think where a bunch of paranoid pansies compared to what they saw, the changes they saw, the action and the REAL war they saw..

There are militias forming - you know this - considering seriously taking on our own Government.

There has never been a time in American history where there has been no millitia and when the militias did not plot against the government. In fact, it heightened in the 1990's when militia groups where considered more dangerous then Islamic terrorism.

How do you think people who are considering action against their own Government are going to take to Communist paramilitary pushing around their fellow Americans?

With a remote and a big mac?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by KMFNWO

Not at all, going against the NWO crowd you get it all the time. I iz a sheeplz. Something like that.

1776 was a turmoil time. 1860 was a turmoil time. 1929 was a turmoil time. 1940's where a turmoil time. 1950's was a turmoil time. 1969 was a turmoil time. 1980 was a turmoil time. 2001 was a turmoil time for about 6 months. 2008 .. is not a turmoil time. By anyone's standards.

Its an uncertain time for sure... yet most times are uncertain times, but compared with 1776-1861-1929-1960's ....... 2008 is a walk in the park.

Where are the public demonstrations? Where are the angry masses? The rioters, the protesters, the antiwar hippies and militias?

exactly. those alive in the 1960's probably think where a bunch of paranoid pansies compared to what they saw, the changes they saw, the action and the REAL war they saw..

There has never been a time in American history where there has been no millitia and when the militias did not plot against the government. In fact, it heightened in the 1990's when militia groups where considered more dangerous then Islamic terrorism.

With a remote and a big mac?

All too true my friend, all too true - Touche

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Ah! that must be the free speech zone - 100yds away from the street - nice

I'm sure the Chinese are very impressed with the efficiency in which our law enforcement has kept protesters so far away from the torch. Unbelievable. At least the people in France were able to get close enough to see it.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Alex has chimed in again if you are interested

www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Just been watching it on the news over here, those yellow boat things look weird.

I don’t like how at the finish line area only Pro-Chinese people have been allowed in!

Mikey

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84
Just been watching it on the news over here, those yellow boat things look weird.

I don’t like how at the finish line area only Pro-Chinese people have been allowed in!

Mikey

Yes its what we here like to call the free speech zone. It's something new were working on and as you can tell our LEO's have become quite efficient at setting them up. This is a disgrace.

Bring on the remotes and the Big Macs. - good one Rockpuck

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Sorry. But I think the reason they are there is because SF police aren't up to snuff when it comes to those kinds of situations.

If it was over here in Miami. It would be a different story. Miami PD is ready to rumble.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I like that - See how the protesters were "so swiftly dealt with". Looks like SF's police state has been well established today. Yet another slap in the face courtesy of the NWO. gotta love it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

USIdent = great movie.. watched it last night actually.. only thing I didn't get was why "the future" was 2008. I suppose a kinda "this coulda happened" and a marxist - fascist civil war breaks out.

Wow. That was off topic. Anyways.. I am surprised by SF .. being such a liberal city and all.. but ah, I forgot.. Liberalism and Conservatism = the same outcome through different paths.

I don't know about NWO agendas, however, I do know a bastard government when I see one.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by KMFNWO

USIdent = great movie.. watched it last night actually.. only thing I didn't get was why "the future" was 2008. I suppose a kinda "this coulda happened" and a marxist - fascist civil war breaks out.

Wow. That was off topic. Anyways.. I am surprised by SF .. being such a liberal city and all.. but ah, I forgot.. Liberalism and Conservatism = the same outcome through different paths.

I don't know about NWO agendas, however, I do know a bastard government when I see one.

You got that right, and yes it was an awesome movie - i highly suggest it to all.

Its just sad to me this whole thing. I mean people have come from around the country to see the torch (God knows why) and now the route has been changed and dropped to almost a third of its original path. The psychological effect of seeing the police state operate this efficiently is something is to behold for sure.

I'm torn - in a way I actually want to see this thing extinguished to show that we Americans have had enough of this crap and then on the other hand I don't want to see anyone get hurt in this.

It's very difficult for generally good people to guage how to react to this.

One thing is for certain though. I will be very glad to see that thing leave my country and take its Communist cronies with it.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I wonder what warranted the cancellation of the closing ceremony. should be interesting to find out what happened with that. Hmmm....

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
Do you mind it when US Secret Service guys follow Bush around with miniguns when he visits other countries? If the answer is no, then your position is somewhat hypocritical.

You're comparing the professionals providing protection for a (unpopular) head of state with the thugs providing protection for a silly olympic torch.

Please get a grip on reality ...

Plus, I don't recall the Secret Service acting like has been reported in the world news about these thugs.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Sorry. But I think the reason they are there is because SF police aren't up to snuff when it comes to those kinds of situations.

Or any situation involving violence.

Sadly, there was the case where a guy killed an SFPD with an assault rifle, but the SF district attorney wouldn't allow seeking the death penalty when they tried the perp.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join