It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign Communist Paramilitary protecting Olympic Torch in San Francisco

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Try this minus the quotes

" abclocal.go.com.../local&id=6067732 "

Why does it always make it a link I just want to provide the address but no

I searched Olympic torch san francsiso live on Google and 2nd hit down led to video of torch arrival in San Fran

Sorry

[edit on 9-4-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
CNN have a live feed on their website

I've got it up and running now

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
CNN have a live feed on their website

I've got it up and running now

Excellent find! watching now live. Can't believe what I may be about to see but good find nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Chinese television is reporting the Olympic torch is being cut short due to "technical problems" in San Francisco

No mention of protests

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Nice audio overlay, what is that so you cant hear all the boos -

What else can you do but laugh?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I say just get rid of the stupid torch altogether. It's just being used as a tool of manipulation, nothing more nothing less. Stop reacting to the media hype.

IT'S ALL A SET-UP PEOPLE!!!!

Peace

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Okay America, time to show the world how good you are at protesting

Btw, what is that Blue flag in the crowd? it looks like the flag of Turkey (but blue instead of red)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Fine by me and take the darn Communist paramilitary with it. Just makes you proud to be an American doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

East Turkestan Independence Movement is what the flag represents;

East Turkestan Independence Movement is a broad term that refers to rightful advocates of an independent, self-governing Xinjiang, also referred to as East Turkestan. Currently the area is an autonomous region in the People's Republic of China.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

The torch is going by boat, according to the press and the SF-PD apparently do not want to risk putting it through the street.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Being from the North Bay Area I'm catching this on the local news.

They have now shortened the run to a meager 3.5 miles.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

This thread makes me laugh.. seriously.. it does.. because its sad..

A couple of very short Chinese men in bright blue jumpers, armed only with fannie packs make a Human ring around the flame carrier.......

And this is turned into para-military Chinese forces infiltrating America.

I am against China, against the Olympics.. but common people.. do you seriously REALIZE how IGNORANT that is???? Little chinese dudes with fannie packs. We All gunna die!!

And lets see.. had there NOT been the blue Chinese guards there, the flame would have been successfully extinguished 4-5 times by, and it would have been the first time in recorded history of it happening on purpose..

What ever. Most ridiculous thread I have read all day.

Alex Jones = apparent moron.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If Americans worried more about what's happening to us, instead of what's happening to this candle (for all intents and purposes), we'd be a lot better off.

CNN laughs at the sheeple.

Peace

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

You to admit though Rockpuck...it is humorous though

This is the worst PR campaign in history.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Just go back to sleep - this obviously doesn't concern you. Thanks for trying to derail the thread. Your earning your money.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
KMF,

You said you were 'very worried' about something bad happening. What is it that makes you so very worried? I'm not trying to derail your thread, just try to find out how you tick

Tela

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
If Americans worried more about what's happening to us, instead of what's happening to this candle (for all intents and purposes), we'd be a lot better off.

CNN laughs at the sheeple.

Peace

I'm not worried about the stupid torch. They can chunk that thing in the bay for all I care. What I am concerned about is Americans being manhandled by Chinese Paramilitary that have no business in the US to begin with. and Rockpuck look at the research on these guys by people who have already had run ins with them.

Sure this looks all very innocent, but if it has come down to allowing Communist troops to exercise limited enforcement powers on US soil - we dont have too much further to fall do we?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think the Olympics in China are going to be a joke and China is going to hold a grudge against the USA because of it. I hope this does not spark a friggin war with China.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telafree
KMF,

You said you were 'very worried' about something bad happening. What is it that makes you so very worried? I'm not trying to derail your thread, just try to find out how you tick

Tela

Some people here have had quite enough of this whole police state thing and sooner or later someone is going to do something rash and then it all goes down hill from there. I just don't think it is really a good idea to allow an infraction like Communists being allowed to exercise limited (addmittedly) enforcement on the US public especially in such an obvious time of turmoil.

Probably nothing will happen but there is a very plausible recipe for disaster brewing here - totally unecessarily IMHO.

forgive all the SP

[edit on 9-4-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

it is absolutely the worst PR campaign I have ever seen Infinite.. I agree with that.. a complete shambles. I had watched though on CNN that very little about the protest are actually being aired on Chinese television.
Figures. I don't think there has been so much turmoil over the Olympics since the 1980's with the USSR..

Like an ostrich though, the Chinese apparently have their head in the sand.

KMFNWO

Just go back to sleep - this obviously doesn't concern you. Thanks for trying to derail the thread. Your earning your money.

Uhmms.. First.. I was not asleep while typing this, I was wide awake (thanks Redbull for that) .. second, it DOES concern me as its on ATS.. and thirdly if ATS is paying other members money to tell people they are absurd.. I would really like to know about this.. I should be owed a few checks.

What I am concerned about is Americans being manhandled by Chinese Paramilitary that have no business in the US to begin with.

.....Yes.... I have seen them beating people up in England, France, America.. all over the place. Well.. you can't actually see it on camera.. you have slow it down reaaalllllyyyy slow, inbetween frames they break out some kung-foo fighting nija skills and take down Brits, French and Americans in split seconds..

They also keep nunchucks in their fannie packs.

and Rockpuck look at the research on these guys by people who have already had run ins with them.

Lil Chinese dudes man....

Sure this looks all very innocent, but if it has come down to allowing Communist troops to exercise limited enforcement powers on US soil - we dont have too much further to fall do we?

Yeah, another incident in between frames they where sneaking away from the flame, through the crowd and into federal buildings to id blue prints, secret plans, and various other assorted James Bond type adventures.

If I need to "go back to sleep" .. you my friend need to wake up....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join