It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reflection in Cheney's glasses

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
wow those are some weird looking boobies
i can see this picture getting photoshoped to show many many funny things lol.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
The first thing that came to my mind is naked lady. Which wouldn't surprise me... but then again I am a perverted bastard.

No wonder he's smiling. Still kind of looks like a preying mantis.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

the invasion.... has started...

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ORB

No way dude, that would make sense. That picture should clear it up with those who aren't playing around to begin with, which is most everyone. I thought it looked a lot like Abu Gharib for a minute but then I saw his thumb. Thanks for going through with it and putting that online.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
after examining The picture in full blown up view, I have to disregard my original suspicions of it being a naked laddie
, I can clearly see a thumb, bummer, I wish i knew how to use Photo shop better so i could have zoomed in on it myself. But regardless of what i clearly see now, I still thinks its rather funny. Deffinatly in a smaller Picture, One could mistake, or go as far as to assume its a naked woman. . .

Once again i gotta default to this statement.

Your eyes lie to you, Your ears make you deaf, And your touch makes it all real

Thank you ORB, for taking the time out of your busy day, to enlarge the picture for a clearer view for all. Your time and effort was greatly appreciated

Sincerly
Hakii

[edit on 12-4-2008 by Hakii]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Can't be a naked lady cause cheney just had his heart shocked back into rhythm and the excitement of yum yum would bring on Atrial fibrillation and cheney would not be smilin with that.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

That is also what I saw, a naked woman with huge breasts. And I am not perverted yet a Queen no less

[edit on 14-4-2008 by QueenofWeird]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The thing in the yellow outline looks like a naked woman however. I seem to be able to make out her breasts and her butt. He does have a big smile on his face.
This is kinda like a cloud discussion I guess.

Uhh after taking another look it seems theres something unreasonably long protruding from her waist area in the left lens. Hopefully an optical illusion. In the right lens it protrudes from her feet.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Zealott]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Look at them boobies! LOL! It is his knuckes that look like boobs ya'll, he is holding a fishing rod, and two of his knuckes look just like boobs until you see the fishing rod!
At first I thought it looked like a naked man, not a woman! Now that would've been a story!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I know this has been covered time and time again but this guy set it up to enhance the image much better than I have seen it done previously. I don't know so much now, I am starting to lean towards a naked woman.
Check it out for your self!
You have to click zoom to get the image sharpen BTW.

[edit on 083030p://111 by shizzle5150]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join