It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reflection in Cheney's glasses

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Here's the link to the photo... I enlarged and sharpened it with my Irfanview... anyone want to take a stab at what the reflection is in his glasses? Whatever it is, it looks naked and on it's knees...

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Looks like a guy in tan chest waders in the middle of a 10-2 count. Not that I like cheney which I don't. He is probably just as dangerous with fish hooks as shotguns. Of course they could work through that without a police report.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
hard to make out that image in the glasses.
but,
he even sneers when hes on vacation.. what a perpetual arsehole.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
the area outlined in red looks like his jacket/sleeve. blue area looks like water and the green outlines the edge of what looks like a boat. not sure what that thing outlined in yellow is though. looks like there could be an oar or a fishing pole in there somewhere, especially in the other lens, but i don't know what the protrusions are toward the top of it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The first thing that came to my mind is naked lady. Which wouldn't surprise me... but then again I am a perverted bastard.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Don't worry mate. I see the same thing. I see boobies

Bah . . . I need another line

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
The first thing that came to my mind is naked lady. Which wouldn't surprise me... but then again I am a perverted bastard.

Thats what it appeared to me as, as well as someone else I showed it to.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I know boobies when I see 'em!

In all seriousness, it does look very much like the figure of a naked lady and am looking forward to seeing some more analysis of the suspected photo. As for me, time for work... where I ATS even more then at home, lol.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Upon examination with Paint Shop Pro, it appears to be an alien eating an ice cream cone.

Flavor is hard to determine as there is some blurring involved, but i see no marshmallows or nuts. It does not look Neapolitanic in nature so it appears to be one flavor.

Upon examination the bottom of the closest lens, one can clearly see that he is on dry land. Little grass is to be seen but there appears to be minor amounts of fine soil or dirt of a sand nature.

Look at the face, one can closely inspect the areas around the eyes. Moisture is apparent, so the person may be in a position of being over dressed for the temperature.

IMHO, this photo is a fake fly fishing photo.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I've read alot of things about Cheney... and whether they are true or false i do not know. But having a naked mind-controlled sex slave accompany him on his fly fishing trip.... well, it's possible.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I read the thread title, but didn't read anything else because I didn't want to see what anyone else thought it was before seeing it. To be honest I thought it was leaning towards something about reptilians

It actually does look like a naked woman standing there. On the right side of the image, his left eye, it looks like the person is wearing some type of bondage gear with their hands behind their back. It looks like their wearing a mask with straps across the chest.

Not saying that's what it actually is, but in all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. Especially with the whole MK-ULTRA/sex slaves that people say the White House is a huge part of.

I agree with what someone said above about how Cheney always has that smirk on his face. Every time I see this guys face, all I see is pure evil.

A friend of mine says it just looks like someone standing there wearing fishing gear.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I've read alot of things about Cheney... and whether they are true or false i do not know. But having a naked mind-controlled sex slave accompany him on his fly fishing trip.... well, it's possible.

No joke.

All of those familiar with Tranceformation of America are going to have immediate thoughts pop into their head.

Yes, it does look like a naked lady. But I assume it is his hand holding a fishing rod (perhaps cork-grip?). The two objects that look like breasts could be the reel itself.

Anyway, Cheney in Idaho? BOOOO!!! Too close to home, go back to DC, Cheney...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
At least I'm not the only one who saw a nude woman hehe.

But I zoomed right in and sharpened the picture a bit and I am very sure those are not breasts, it looks like part of a fishing rod especially as where the head of a person would be there is a long thin spike which would be the rod going further away from the camera.

In fact, I can even almost make out his hand on the rod itself.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by umbr45]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Its his arm with his hand holding a fish. He has his hand around the top of the fish with his fingers under its gills or fins. The tail of the fish is hanging down.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by wdkirk]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Or this is subliminal and was done on purpose to make men like him, and they just do not know why,lol

Ama

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here's a zoomed view for you:

Sorry don't think it's a naked chick. Besides if you watch little Bush you know the only "woman" Cheney's interested in Bush Jr's Mommy...George Wash... I mean "Bar"

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hilarious all
Thank you for the laughs. Keep em' coming gang!

hinky -- did you check the pic thru the link provided? (whitehouse.gov -- I assume that's official
)

As to other comments... I cannot remotely make this image to be his hands, a reel, a fish, a partner in fishing gear or any combination thereof.

I'm sticking to the "naked and on it's knees" until someone can convince me otherwise

And that's naked, on it's knees and facing away from him... I see ass cheeks!!

[edit on 4/10/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I can't imagine this slipping through the cracks and being posted on whitehouse.gov if this is indeed what it looks like. Guess we'll never know.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You all are silly. Its obviously a reptilian getting ready to spit alien chemtrails at the twin tower researchers secret RFID tags.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
As I said in a duplicate thread...

Always keep the big picture in mind...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join