It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry and the Space Program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Does any one know his stance on it? Has he announced his plans if any on the program?

I believe if he were to support the program he would pick up some needed votes in Florida.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hey I want to know this too. Someone say something...

If I had to guess, I'd say he's fine with the status quo.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I think John Kerry should be the first to go to Mars. He should take George Bush with him.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eljay
I think John Kerry should be the first to go to Mars. He should take George Bush with him.

and then leave abandone him there....

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I hope the best but I think he is not for space exploration.
reason : bush is the one proposing it and the democrates are all against every idea bush puts forward
if it is a good or a bad idea they are against it because bush said it and this is why I think they are now aposing the space exploration. don't forget that a main part of the democratic party says that the money could be spend better. for as I don't see how because spending on space exploration , rechearch ect whole humankind will benifit and the economy will increase if dont right

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This new era of space, is only being used to coverup the launching of the next generation SDI system...as opposed to the two decades old one currently up there....

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I read im my local newspaper that John Glenn is endorsing Kerry. I hope this implies that Kerry wants stregthen the space program.

top topics

join