It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthrax Attack Conspiracy Exposed by ATS member?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I want to protect myself from liability or an anthrax attack so I will ask that some of you "help" to put this together.

We all are aware of the Anthrax Letter Attacks that took place shortly AFTER 9/11.

We all are aware of the name of one of the principle suspects (the only one publicly named), his name is readily avaliable in the main stream media, as he is suing everyone who brings up his name, not to mention ticking off someone with vials of anthrax is never a good idea, so maybe we could collectively build on this.

Using Veromi.net type the name of that person (you'll find it quickly online) into thier search engine. Now; look at the name of one of his relatives/associates, presumably his father. Now using his father's name/ and an associate's name, using the same search engine you will get this name "Luther michael collier" Now use that name and Google it and you will get a person of the same name as a CEO of Waste Management. Now, google Waste Management and you will find out they took part in the "clean up" after the Anthrax Attack, as well as consulting etc. Basically, they are the premier WMD clean-up company in the country. Maybe even contracted to set up Homeland Security infastructure to react to events.

So it goes a little like this:
1) Biological Weapons Expert son to
2) Father and buisness associate of
3) The company tasked with clean-up efforts

Using 9/11 as "cover".....

NOW EVERYBODY RUN WITH IT.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by murkywater
Now; look at the name of one of his relatives/associates, presumably his father. Now using his father's name/ and an associate's name, using the same search engine you will get this name "Luther michael collier"

I want to make sure we are clear here...are you saying that Luther Collier is Dr. Stephen Hatfill's father? Unless Collier fathered a child when he was 7, it's unlikely...

I'm a bit confused. I put both Collier and Hatfill's names into the search engine you suggested, but nothing came up on an initial search connecting the two. Could you please fill in the details if I am missing something?

Other persons of interests named in the attacks are Ayaad Assaad and Phillip Zack, both of whom are too old to have been fathered by Collier. Unless you are refering to someone else...

Now use that name and Google it and you will get a person of the same name as a CEO of Waste Management.

Actually, the CEO is David P. Steiner, who replaced A. Maurice Myers in 2004.

Now, google Waste Management and you will find out they took part in the "clean up" after the Anthrax Attack, as well as consulting etc. Basically, they are the premier WMD clean-up company in the country.

I am not saying your wrong, but I can't find the connection. I find "waste management" used in a generic sense in connection with anthrax clean-up. In fact, I ran on search on Waste Management's site, and no hits turned up for anthrax. One would think they would be pretty proud of helping clean up after the attacks, yet there's nothing there. Could you please provide us with the links?

[edit on 9-4-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Sorry. I left out a step--->

I am trying to do this in away that one could kind of indepedently come to the same result, as well as lessen the threat to one single individual. I don't mean to frustrate you, but I want someone else's lightbulb to go on!

1. Enter person of interest's name....
2. Results include presumably father (age 80)
3. Enter father's name with middle intial....
4. Results have an "associate" who last name is Costello.
5. Enter this associates name including middle intial included..
6. Results will list father and other under "associates" including the full name listed with possible relationship to WM inc.

So it is either 3 or 4 degrees of seperation depending on your view point.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Keep in mind there are over 1600 subsidery companies of WM inc...so you have to really research...there is a list of companies under the WM umbrella. There is an epa report online, I would have to try to find it again; where a senior executive of WM meets with the EPA to discuss planning etc, along with other executive. I can say for certain that anthrax related items were at WM's Niagra Falls incendiary landfill. Moreover, it is possible the plan wasn't realized on the scale they had hoped for...(i.e. financial return)

Waste Management Inc.'s East Coast operations implemented a plan that allows the company to respond to an emergency within 24 to 36 hours after an incident. “As a result of 9-11 and our efforts to dispose of demolition materials from the Pentagon, we recognized some major concerns — the ability to respond to emergencies without risking daily customer service and eliminating the chaos that often occurs in an emergency,” says Robert Guidry, director of environmental health and safety for the Eastern area. If an incident occurs, senior managers, including a director and deputy director of operations, public relations/media manager, finance manager, logistics ......

wasteage.com...

Landfill owned by WM:

www.ask.ne.jp...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Collier=CEO of WM of PA., a wholly owned sub. of WM inc.

top topics

join