It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the most powerful secret society?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Road Warrior 31

Yeah, if it's one thing I've learned, it's that these secret societies LOVE implementing that "hidden in plain sight" rule.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I think this has been an interesting topic and I have come round to the fact that their is probably one group that controls it all and they are all interlinked. If this is the case who is the top man? Is there one man that controls all of this and is he in plain view and we all know him?

I've read some stuff that says Prince Phillip is head of the Masons but not sure how true this is.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
i would have to say it's the illuminati were definitely the most, followed by the masons and then the weavers...
but i do agree that the most powerful ones are porbably the ones that we dont even knwo about

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm still not sure who is the most powerful of these groups but this film should give you all a bit more detail about the Cathars and there links to the Weavers. Little known but full of power.

www.history-of-the-cathars.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I cant believe what im reading...im new to this site but have read nearly every post and it seems most are written by people who have replied to this post...absolute nonsense and blithering foolery. Why comment on a post if you have nothing factual or significant to say. You people ruin a very good website with your ignorance and stupidity.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by agent149

This one sound fishy man..!

agent149, this is an order, unmask your self, please step forward
and decline your real identity, with full name, address and organisation's
membership identifying card, RIGHT NOW...

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
well as far as I can see, the BDFS is one of the most powerful societies... sorry no website available, and i'm not going to give contacts either... it is ingrained into several countries in every corner of the world and has a very large network span...

and then there's always the old vampires sect, if you class them as secret... (i would take this as a joke if i hadn't actually had contact with someone who was a blood-drinker, I think he was classed as un-orthodox, as he practiced at night...)

sleep well guys...

The third and final group which I'd say are probably the most powerful past and present were the Hasanites, a neo-islamic group now operating under a different name, the group split into 4 minorities int he 11th century, 1 founding the basis of the italian mafia, the other allying with, and infiltrating the french crusaders, and ultimately bringing thier downfall in the last battle with the absiddas (however you spell it) and egypt, by quitting the field leaving the crusaders stranded. The third group reformed under a monarchaical leader, and was wiped out by a joint force from saladin and spanish forces united against their repetative threat to saladin's leadership. The final group went into hiding and has recently reappered as a force much strengthened by anonimity with many supporters being led under a false banner. No points for guessing who they are... they were led by a man simply called "The Old Man of the Mountain". Their methods have obviously changed as new technologies have become available to them...

[edit on 27/4/2008 by BlackSamurai04b]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The most powerful secret society is by far the 'watchers'.
However as powerful as they are as the name implies they tend to refrain from any action.
The most powerful acting group 'Order' above what most people see as reality controls the strings of the marionette most live as their daily life. The splintered faction of which likes to call itself 'Freedom'.
Then below all this the reality that most people live in where world governments and those so called 'elite' and secret societies afore mentioned think they control your realm of reality. I wont explain what to most is unexplainable, and to those that have only just begun to see I say belief is as faith, coincidence to oft is no longer coincidence but what you suspect a glimpse beyond what is 'real' into a reality beyond what could ever be imagined, follow the signs the path is laid out before you.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
man, i really think that we most stay focus on the topic. the question is '' who is the most powerful secret society '' that mean man, a real existing group of person, a known or hidden behind a known, structured organisation, who already have economic or politic powers. it is ok man, to explore new possibilities, we most explore BUT, we also must avoid paths, that will slow down our research, because they are leading on a side path with a dead-end sign, and we will have to go back all the way, to take back a better road and we would have lost precious time, we must be realistic man, and well documented on our research, i think, undocumented bogyman story, are very interesting but maybe not helpful in ‘’ this ‘’, particular topic. I am new at this man,but my feeling lead me to organisations like the CFR, Club of Rome, Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove club, freemason, illuminati, the Vatican, committee of 300, skull and bones, Jesuit, united nation and personalities like the Rockefellers, the Rothschild, the Bush family, the British, royal family etc.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I would have to assume just as most of the Black Ops are compartmentalized so are the secret societies. Chances are the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing even with in just a single society. I guarantee there are so many politics going on in any organization that certain departments don't even communicate with each other. Just look at the CIA for example. In the end if you are part of a society that is vying for power then the very nature of such a mission statement would inevitably lead to internal power struggles and you would just end up with a big bureaucracy on your hands. At least that is how I imagine it.

Do you think Cheney's or Wolfowitz's of the world would think twice about stepping on (or shooting
) anyone's face to sit at the throne? Hell no, and guess what, the people they hang out with probably would step on them as well to get there at some point.

With out some VERY VERY centralized power, the whole thing would fall apart rather quickly. I suppose the Rothschild's are as good a possibility as any. Who knows maybe aliens? In the end I seriously doubt anyone except for a handful of people in the world will ever know the truth. Which is very unsatisfying for my curiosity.

The reason I say the Rothschilds is because I would vote for who ever owns the Central Banks as the most powerful secret society in the world.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
I'm pretty sure it isn't The Weavers.

Depends which weavers you are talking about

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
We don't seem to be any closer to finding out at all which may possibly the most powerful group, but isn't this what they want us to do. To go off topic ans start chatting about other groups that may or may not exist and focus on the ones that seem real enough. It's probably members of these groups like the Illuminati and the Weavers that have come into this posting to try and throw us off course???

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Democrat super-delegates.

Naturally.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by caspar2012
...isn't this what they want us to do. To go off topic ans start chatting about other groups that may or may not exist and focus on the ones that seem real enough. It's probably members of these groups like the Illuminati and the Weavers that have come into this posting to try and throw us off course???

i think it is possible man, let's concentrate on the most suspucious one, like the united nation, the Cathars, the vatican's illuminati, the freemason, the british royalty etc. me to man , i think that, the rothchild have to much power to be innocent. '' Anonymous Avatar '', had it right,
if we start by investigate witch one have the most '' economic, social and geographical POWERS '' since the last 100 years or even more it the case of the roman vatican, we should get closer to it,let's focus man, witch one, could have the most powers and control on a imperialistic's world politic, the world economy, the world population and the world destiny. we should try to find more, and dig deeper into those dark, suspicious holes.

could they be so powerful that they planed a world agenda for us and we don't even know it man.

what do you think

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
maybe man, we can try to debate, to find the '' top 10 '' most powerful suspicious organisation, family, or secret societies. then, we can try to find links that connect them all together, because they are probably all interlinked, interconnected. after it is all done man, we can try to estimat a % of power for each it will be easier that way, to design the pyramid of the powerful elites, of our world and to find who is at the top, who is the most powerful with the most control power, over our world, destiny.

here is my top 10, without rating, yet

what do you think man

- united nation
- CFR,
- the vatican's illuminati,( Club of Rome, Jesuit )
- Bilderberg,
- Bohemian Grove club,
- freemason,
- the Cathars
- skull and bones,
- the Rothschild, ( Rockefellers )
- the British, royal family, ( committee of 300 )

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Road Warrior 31

the British, royal family, ( committee of 300 )

I am a member of that, and I can guarantee you we have no alternative ideas than living a good happy life!!

Long live the Queen!!!!

I think you're going a bit off track with that one...
I still believe its the groups created by the Hasanitesm the only existing decendants of the Moshuh Nanren in current day society. The Romanese Mafia and Al Qaida...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Another thing I think they like to do is to put low-ranking members (puppets) in positions of supposedly high power. Like, say for instance, the president. Powerful position, right? But in actuality, the president has no real power to them. It's just an empty position. Someone has to sit there, but there's no real reason for it. Everything runs from the inside. To us (the dumbed-down masses), the president is a very powerful man in control of the entire country. To them, it's a joke position.

Rosicruscians are geniuses. Mathematical, scientific, all of that. They are the "minds" of the organization.

Military is the "brawn" of the organization.

And of course, the bankers have all the money.

So, yes, they have all of the control they could ever want.

Or do they?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Chissler is right, It's the one that you don't hear of. The most powerful secret society in the world is one that has no name has fiew members and is so secret no one outside of the group knows about it.

The Freemasons are a fraternal order. In my research on this secret society I have found nothing foul or monstrative about them. They appear to be a benificial society of people working together for the benifit of their membership.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Crakeur

Chissler is right, It's the one that you don't hear of. The most powerful secret society in the world is one that has no name has fiew members and is so secret no one outside of the group knows about it.

Exactly. I'm not saying it's the Weavers but they are little known and seem to be holding a sacred text that would them in a very powerful position against the Catholic church. It's groups like these guys that we know little or nothing about which are the powerful ones. I think by creating a list we can make more sense of the ones we know about which could lead us to other groups like the Weavers who hold this power.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
in the top 10 list , maybe we can add The Trilateral Commission.

from Wikipedia:

'' The Trilateral Commission is a private organization, established to foster closer cooperation between America, Europe and Japan. It was founded in July 1973, at the initiative of David Rockefeller; who was Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations at that time. The Trilateral Commission is widely seen as a counterpart to the Council on Foreign Relations.[1] He pushed the idea of including Japan at the Bilderberg meetings he was attending but was rebuffed. Along with Zbigniew Brzezinski and a few other people, including individuals from the Brookings Institution, Council on Foreign Relations and the Ford Foundation, he convened initial meetings out of which grew the Trilateral organization.

Other founding members included Alan Greenspan and Paul Volcker, both eventually heads of the Federal Reserve system. ''

tks

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join