It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 20 update

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hello everyone !

it's de first time i write on this forum, so let me introduce myself :

Name : Mario Brito
Ocupattion : Computer Technician

first of all, please forgive any mistakes in my english - it's not my natural language

i've been reading ATS for 3 years almost everyday, and for the first time i whant to contribute with my opinion :

is it fake ? probably...

but my problem with this videos is why does the lunar module looks so real and the alien SO fake ? especially after the first fly-by's videos whitch looks amazing ? why all the effort ?

i've two possible answers :

1 : it's not fake - we don't know how an alien and the skin of a living being looks like after so many thousands of years in space. we can make no assumptions here and have no data to validade or not this aspect.

2 : it's fake - and on pourpose ! just ask the question : who could have the means, the money, the tools, the time and everything one could need to make this videos - that look very good in some technical aspects and at the same time with such an obvious "fake look" ? let me think...

maybe "someone" who whants to discredit the first videos and the person that uploaded them !

my opiniom is : answer number 2 !

thanks

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i hate to say it but it sure looks fake. that looks like he's flipping it on porpouse to make peeps think he's in space. i mean why flip it to begin with? and why did he have to switch to black and white to see out the window. as for the hmmm hmmm woman looks like they found her at a desert gift shop just outside the entrance. lol but lastly the patch at the begining of the vid why oh why would they make a patch for a secret mission they don't want the public to find out about.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
you would think to pull off a fake ebe that they would have used a grey or a reptillian . to use a human looking female with big eyes makes me wonder.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by special ed

And I give you...www.thespacereview.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

First off, i am not dude and i am glad your daddy might be able to tell good stories, but.......William Rutledge produced movies made on the moon. He says there was an Apollo 20 mission, a secret mission, and has videeos made on the moon. No one else has claimed these video's simply because they could not account for how they got there. Filming a moonscape would be very difficult, not because of what's in it, but because of what is not. These people were on another planet with no resources other than what they took with them. They came into contact with aliens and alien technology, technically, they kidnapped an alien being, removed her from her duty station and transported he to Earth breaking any number of laws, ours and theirs. In spite of this, the crew of the secret moon mission are the greatest hero's of Earth, having made "First Contact". You seem to forget the fake alien female was an is still alive and on Earth. Sorry if the facts outlast your attention span.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Couple of more things, these are not Q-tips, they are an alien species in their own right, they also are the coating that covers and protects the body. You debunkers really should learn to "examine" the body of evidence rather than just glance at it.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Rigel and the Debunker
Drama in One Act and One Scene.

The action takes place on the ATS Forum

The Debunker - " Oh oh I'm a Debunker and I feel like the greatest debunker in the world for debunking the greatest faaaakkkkkeee hoooaaaaax in the all universe ! Oh oh I debunk quicker than lightspeed just by glancing at the finger pointing at the moon ! Oh I can see the difference between random CGI old-filmish altering filter and true random film alteration ! Oh oh I know what sci-fi movie post-production implies and I forget that revver and youtube movies are .flv files ! Oh oh there was NO Apollo XX because my Government told me THERE WASN'T Apollo XX ! Oh oh I'm a reincarnated Inquisitor who remember that Gallileo's trial and Giordano Bruno's burning where right because in time the Earth was TRULY flat ! Oh I hate beeing a member of the greatest conspiracy site of Planet Earth and beeing misled about my comfortable certainties while I prefer MSM evidences rather than new material sent by some elder who's got nothing to sell neither to prove to anyone and just prefer to tell the world what he knows for humanity's sake ! Oh oh I see green screen with my bionic eyes ! Oh oh pens floats on the moon like in 2001 The Space Odyssey orbital scenery ! Oh oh I can't imagine Holly USA and Evil USSR buildt some Vanderberg-like station on a Pacific Isle far from any skeptical citizen's eye ! Oh oh Ben Laden is hiding in a cave in Afghanistan ! Oh oh I tell ya E.B.E. don't have this kind of navel ! Oh oh I'm an Intelligent Beeing you're all gullible pothead ! Oh Oh I can't see the man in the old hoaxer Rutledge's film IS undoubtly Alexei Leonov ! Call Me UBU THE KING ! "

Rigel - "Rutledge tells and shows the truth."

The End.

Alexei Leonov

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mario brito

2 : it's fake - and on pourpose ! just ask the question : who could have the means, the money, the tools, the time and everything one could need to make this videos - that look very good in some technical aspects and at the same time with such an obvious "fake look" ? let me think...

maybe "someone" who whants to discredit the first videos and the person that uploaded them !

my opiniom is : answer number 2 !

thanks

Hi, and welcome to ATS! Your english is just fine, and I am really glad to see that I am not the only one who came to the conclusion that the new and badly made videos are ment to discredit the original Retiredafb. It's obvious (to me, anyway) that William Rutlegde and his discolusures was a big threat to someone or some group.

Best regards, Ziggystar60

[edit on 11-4-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

First off, i am not dude and i am glad your daddy might be able to tell good stories, but.......William Rutledge produced movies made on the moon. He says there was an Apollo 20 mission, a secret mission, and has videeos made on the moon. No one else has claimed these video's simply because they could not account for how they got there. Filming a moonscape would be very difficult, not because of what's in it, but because of what is not. These people were on another planet with no resources other than what they took with them. They came into contact with aliens and alien technology, technically, they kidnapped an alien being, removed her from her duty station and transported he to Earth breaking any number of laws, ours and theirs. In spite of this, the crew of the secret moon mission are the greatest hero's of Earth, having made "First Contact". You seem to forget the fake alien female was an is still alive and on Earth. Sorry if the facts outlast your attention span.

lol.

the sheer ignorance, and idiocy of the above text is just astounding. you belligerently insist that this very obviously fake set of videos is the real deal, even though you have absolutely NO corroboration whatsoever....and then because you can't back up your position, you instead try to insult me while making your absurd assertions.

Unlike "william rutledge", my father doesn't tell stories. He simply knows quite a bit about the apollo program...he was a kid when it was happening, and it was more or less his life. you know how kids are....

Technically, this alleged mission wasn't on another planet...it was a moon....our moon.

Have you watched all of the videos? honestly, the launch vid is obviously fake...for several reasons...the two most important being that vandenberg has never had the kind of launch facilities needed to launch a saturn V rocket, and that the "launch footage" is computer generated. it's such a bad fake, i'm at a loss for words to properly describe it.

honestly.....how do you justify defending this crap?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Once upon a time, Daedalus, not only pleased to have served Pasiphaë's love for bulls, decided to offer a pair of wings to the young Icarus...

In another life, he became a debunker on ATS.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

O,o

How does that constructively add to the discussion?

the vids are faked...you've been had...deal with it..

in the launch vid, the audio is from apollo 11, in the first city vid, the audio is from apollo 15...shall i keep going?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

hey rigel - instead of throwing out silly insults

try answering the questions posed here

i ask these exact same question EVERY time this Apollo 20 nonesense crops up

and so far no one has managed an answer

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Rutledge stated early that he was messing with his material, moreover as he was working on it from Rwanda with basic hard&softwares and with the help of local friends. Video tapes could have been detached from the original soundtracks for many reasons.

My overall take is simple : more compelling evidences than proofy unconsistencies. Add to this that a single man supposedly decided to release such datas in the conditions he claims, then you get the big picture.

Last but not least, these late EBE vids are utterly credible, from the little body's texture to the entire "scenery" - and with those Retiredafb finally gave all he promised long ago to release.

Edit : the post about The History of Daedalus add to the topic by reminding that tekhnè is not wisdom - what this hellenistic figure simply stands for.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Rigel]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel
Rutledge stated early that he was messing with his material, moreover as he was working on it from Rwanda with basic hard&softwares and with the help of local friends. Video tapes could have been detached from the original soundtracks for many reasons.

this makes no sense....let's suppose for a moment that this looney theory is correct....why would he have the launch audio from apollo 11, and the surface audio from apollo 15? And if he was allegedly there, do you not think he'd realize that the audio was wrong?

My overall take is simple : more compelling evidences than proofy unconsistencies. Add to this that a single man supposedly decided to release such datas in the conditions he claims, then you get the big picture.

big picture = He's full of s%#t.

Last but not least, these late EBE vids are utterly credible, from the little body's texture to the entire "scenery" - and with those Retiredafb finally gave all he promised long ago to release.

utterly credible, eh'?

You ever see an alien up close?...you have any idea what they look like, can you prove that this very fake looking alien is real?

Edit : the post about The History of Daedalus add to the topic by reminding that tekhnè is not wisdom - what this hellenistic figure simply stands for.

I know the story of icarus and daedalus. It still doesn't add to the discussion in a constructive fashion.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Daedalus]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I think you underestimate the United State[s] of America.

Do you think that such a nation engaged in realizing the promise of J.F. Kennedy to walk on the moon before a decade would have stopped all exploration when have discovered this ?

I don't.

Edit : $pelling.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

let's just never mind that the "object" in the picture is actually just a trick of light and shadow....

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

no i do not under estimate anything

it is you that underestimates the complexity of the saturn v launch platform

so instead of deflecting - answer the question

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
ya know, I've recently started thinking that he's been insterting audio into the videos to make them more palatable.

Think about it, the video cameras they were using at the time had no audio, there was a separate feed. If he has the original films, there would be no audio attached. So perhaps he's uploading these and thinking maybe they would go down a little better with some pirated audio clips thrown in.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyRaincheck

ooooooor....it's all BS.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Give your dear Rigel the control over NASA + Air Force + MilitaroIndustrial Complex + Black Budgets + USSR and your dear Rigel will silently launch five Saturn V from Easter Island.

Originally posted by Daedalus
reply to post by Rigel

let's just never mind that the "object" in the picture is actually just a trick of light and shadow....

... and the Moon's a discoïd lamp hangin'in heaven.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join