It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 20 update

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Questions for those who follow/research the supposed Apollo 20 mission.

Where did it take off from. What time did it launch and what rocket system did it use?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'll start off by saying that I think this video is a hoax, but what "the corpse" immediately made me think of when I saw it was this Inca "Ice Maiden" mummy.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Edited to add, a star for the post by azzllin below this one.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by yellowbeard]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
What, can nobody spot the digital video filters applied to this to "fake" an old film camera?!?!?!?!?!? Seriously?!?!?!?

This thing is not even debatable in my book. And it has nothing to do with me being closed minded or a "paid shill" as I will be called for stating my opinion (which is 100% correct by the way)

O.K. For all of you that lack the skills in video editing or the brainpower to understand the things in it that are OBVIOUS video fakes.....lets not bother with the video quality or content anyways. Common sense, reason and logic will tell you why, after viewing the CONTENT of this video, it is not real. If you don't posses the understanding to know what I just stated....then you are a problem to ufology and you are the reason stuff like this gets posted and debated in the first place. Things like this hurt the very cause half of you claim to believe in.

But, like religion, proof is not necessary if you have already made up your mind.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

Imo your opinion is sooo far from 100% right, i think your are just afraid there may be something in all this, and people in the same frame of skeptical mind are also afraid, simply because we are near the day now where to debunk excellent evidence will be frowned upon more than someone saying they actually saw a UFO, that is when we shall see the opinions change direction, those who remember giving others a hard time will be quiet, while the ones who just like to hear the word no will endevour to make fools of others but look the fool themselves EG: the poster who simply says nothing to see here move along, imo one of the most hated type of postings on ATS?

Im not having a dig just showing that there are a lot of opinions here, not just yours.

PS this video does not hurt the UFO investigation world that i know of? it creates debate and awareness, people dont appreciate being told they lack brainpower to understand your words, perhaps it is your words which have the problem? not everyone else

[edit on 9/4/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit

Where did it take off from. What time did it launch and what rocket system did it use?

Thanks

You can find a lot of information about this case if you go to the website of Luca Scantamburlo:

www.angelismarriti.it...

Best regards, Ziggystar60.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Well Said Azzllin, I thought having an open mind was kind of taken for granted on this site.

By the way, I'm not defending Rutledge or whoever is behind this.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit

Thanks

Both Apollo 19 and 20 were launched from Vandenberg AFB according to William using the Saturn V. However the saturn V had different markings to the ones NASA used, 20 had USAF.

/rich

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I agree, it is not right to discount someones opinion. But on the same token, how is it right to ignore glaring impossibilities? Maybe it was not said with the most tact, but either way what was said has a lot of merit.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Even I can call fake on that. Just the simple fact that, eluded to in a prior post citing bathroom issues, the cameraman doesn't stay on the target. Show it briefly... move away... etc... etc... so one cannot get a good look at it. Seems pretty obvios to me and I rarely look at this stuff... and now you know why.

I'm not saying that there isn't life out there; I'm not that arrogant, but this aint it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RabbitChaser
Even I can call fake on that. Just the simple fact that, eluded to in a prior post citing bathroom issues, the cameraman doesn't stay on the target. Show it briefly... move away... etc... etc... so one cannot get a good look at it.

Just to let you know, there are actully two different videos at Revver.com, and in one of them you get to take quite a good look at the Mona Lisa EBE.

Best regards, Ziggystar60.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I guess I should have started with this clip, www.revver.com...
It shows much more detail of the " EBE".

[edit on 9-4-2008 by JohnnyRaincheck]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If that was shot on "film" and not some poor chaps crappy video camcorder then I'm a monkey's uncle. That is NOT EVEN CLOSE to being shot on real film. I do like the digital film effects they overlaid on it though, it sure fools enough people into thinking that crap like this deserves intelligent debate. Sad.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvasha

Both Apollo 19 and 20 were launched from Vandenberg AFB according to William using the Saturn V. However the saturn V had different markings to the ones NASA used, 20 had USAF.

/rich

Thanks for the info and the link. All I found reference there was the year, 1976.

What was the date and the time of the launches?

I checked out NASA's site at www-pao.ksc.nasa.gov... and found no references to Apollo 19 and 20.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by TXRabbit]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Its fake. Everything in this video from the fake distortion and static to the intermittent periods of dropped reception. It looks to be a mix between cgi and models. The mona lisa looks to be a wax dummy, fairly badly made.

As far as the time it would have taken? Have to realize there are model makers out there, people that either work on movies in Hollywood, or in other recreations arts, that can do this stuff in their sleep. Actually it isn't WORK for them at all, it is in fact FUN for them. This is why these pros in the industry produce such fine work in the movies we see, because they love what they do.

RETIREAFB is the same person that released the other Apollo 20 video footage supposedly 'leaked' from some inside source. So we're to believe that this is yet another 'leaked' piece of video? Yea right. He must have lots of 'connections' to be feeding him this world changing video evidence eh?

Nice try but his first video was much higher quality, he seems to be slipping up and getting sloppy.

:shk:

[edit on 9-4-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Thanks for clearing that up for us, I don't understand how we could have missed that. Well, Case closed then..

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I want to think it is real..but, over-lay..from zip to zap..stuck in there..
..I want it to be real..What else could the real deal look like?
..great job..if you like Xmas bulbs hanging in the sky...oh wait wrong thead.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The name at the bottom of the video is Wilkinson Productions Limited.

Film Unit #1 – Low to Medium budget features/Documentary/Pop Video/Corporate and Educational video - using the latest Sony Digital HD/DVCAM HRV-Z1E camera; Arri lighting rigs; stereo microphones plus all ancillary film unit equipment.

wilkinsonproductions.com...

One of the films on there production slate is “False Dawn: The Promise of Apollo” Documentary.

This just creates a lot of speculation.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If a Saturn V had launched from Vandenberg, there would have been witnesses...all over California and parts of Arizona. It's not possible to secretly launch a Saturn, or anything else, from Vandenberg without people seeing it.

Also, it take a lot of infrastructure (assembly facilities, launch pad, etc) and preparation to get the rocket ready for its mission. The process takes months. Since there is a railroad running through the base, assembly of the launch tower and rocket would have been seen by hundreds (thousands?) of passengers riding the AmTrak.

No Saturn V was ever assembled or launched at Vandenberg.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyRaincheck

Sorry please look ad about 1.25 minutes you will see that the E.B.E that's laid down on something moves against the background.

1. she is floating.
2. the E.B.E is shot against a blue or green background and very nicely edited in place. also the man with the camera seems to move unnatural.
This happens if the frame of the E.B.E. moves (camera tilt) and the shot of the Apollo cabin moves in the opposite direction.

I hope somebody can proof me wrong because i would like this to be true but I just cant ignore these facts.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by johndoeknows]

[edit on 9-4-2008 by johndoeknows]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
If a Saturn V had launched from Vandenberg, there would have been witnesses...all over California and parts of Arizona. It's not possible to secretly launch a Saturn, or anything else, from Vandenberg without people seeing it.

Also, it take a lot of infrastructure (assembly facilities, launch pad, etc) and preparation to get the rocket ready for its mission. The process takes months. Since there is a railroad running through the base, assembly of the launch tower and rocket would have been seen by hundreds (thousands?) of passengers riding the AmTrak.

No Saturn V was ever assembled or launched at Vandenberg.

EXACTLY the point I was driving towards. Thanks SH

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This video simply insults viewer's intelligence. Even a monkey could tell it's fake by just looking at the way the guy handles the camera and the bag. Last time I checked, Moon has a very small gravity and those things should be floating around.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Breadfan]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join