It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 20 update

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The ship is actually a gigantic, 4 kilometer long telephone for E.T to phone home with...

Notice the phone cord and power cable running out the side of it?

YouTube Video ---> au.youtube.com...

HINT: Watch the upper-middle edge of the video.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Astral Highway]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Here is a single frame that appears just before the scene changes. Notice the black circular edge of the image is missing and the telephone-like cord is visible to the left of the image...

photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net...

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Astral Highway]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

err NO !

" APOLLO 18 " was the planed missiion to the MOON , intended to land in copernicus

what actualy flew was the Apollo-Soyuz Test Project ASTP [ Apollo-Soyuz Test Project ]

it used mostly the same launcher - but it was NOT an apollo 18 mission

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

err NO !

" APOLLO 18 " was the planed missiion to the MOON , intended to land in copernicus

what actualy flew was the Apollo-Soyuz Test Project ASTP [ Apollo-Soyuz Test Project ]

it used mostly the same launcher - but it was NOT an apollo 18 mission

Errrr,What/ Right from the horses mouth, NASA itself.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

It says that Apollo 18 linked up with Soyuz 19. Its as clear as that! I suggest if you want to continue the argument you get in contact with the lads at NASA. . .

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

ok -

cancelled Apollo missions

and i quote :

(The ASTP is often referred to as "Apollo 18" although the original Apollo 18 was the planned Moon mission.)

apollo was the manned mission to the moon - as distinct from the aerlier orbital mercury / gemini missions

i stand by my view that calling the ASTP ` APOLLO 18 ` is incorrect - and it seems that NASA has some varience of opinion too - you may wish to take it up with them

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

ok -

cancelled Apollo missions

and i quote :

(The ASTP is often referred to as "Apollo 18" although the original Apollo 18 was the planned Moon mission.)

apollo was the manned mission to the moon - as distinct from the aerlier orbital mercury / gemini missions

i stand by my view that calling the ASTP ` APOLLO 18 ` is incorrect - and it seems that NASA has some varience of opinion too - you may wish to take it up with them

Oh dear! How can one person be so wrong? I stand by my original statement; Apollo 18 docked with Soyuz 19 in earths orbit. End of story. And telling me to take it up with them because I asked you to do likewise is to revert back into ones childhood. Are you getting Action Man for Christmas or Barbie doll?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Apollo 18

1973 July. (Cancelled flight). Crew: Gordon, Brand, Schmitt. Support Crew: Allen, Henize, Parker. Program: Apollo. Apollo 18 was originally planned in July 1969 to land in the moon's Schroter's Valley, a riverlike channel-way. The original February 1972 landing date was extended when NASA cancelled the Apollo 20 mission in January 1970. Later in the planning process the most likely landing site was the crater Gassendi. Finally NASA cancelled Apollo 18 and 19 on 2 September 1970 because of congressional cuts in FY 1971 NASA appropriations.
www.astronautix.com...

The only astronaut assigned to 18 originally was Brand, Safford and Slayton were unique to ASTP. ASTP did not even use 18's Saturn V, it used a Saturn IB. In no way was Apollo 18 the same as ASTP.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Apollo 18

1973 July. (Cancelled flight). Crew: Gordon, Brand, Schmitt. Support Crew: Allen, Henize, Parker. Program: Apollo. Apollo 18 was originally planned in July 1969 to land in the moon's Schroter's Valley, a riverlike channel-way. The original February 1972 landing date was extended when NASA cancelled the Apollo 20 mission in January 1970. Later in the planning process the most likely landing site was the crater Gassendi. Finally NASA cancelled Apollo 18 and 19 on 2 September 1970 because of congressional cuts in FY 1971 NASA appropriations.
www.astronautix.com...

The only astronaut assigned to 18 originally was Brand, Safford and Slayton were unique to ASTP. ASTP did not even use 18's Saturn V, it used a Saturn IB. In no way was Apollo 18 the same as ASTP.

What can I tell you? Please refer to the link above where NASA clearly state that Apollo 18 docked with Soyuz 19. I know that there was a cancelled Apollo 18, the details you kindly post above, but that doesn't mean that they didn't rename the docking mission. Anyway, that besides, the real question with the alleged secret mission is where on Earth did it launch from?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
What can I tell you? Please refer to the link above where NASA clearly state that Apollo 18 docked with Soyuz 19.

en.wikisource.org...

Soyuz 19 was officially referred to as Soyuz, just as the Apollo craft used was simply called Apollo (while some sources refer to the craft as Apollo 18, this was not the official designation).

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So what does all the semantics about what apollo 18 have to do with the topic at hand? Was there an apollo 20, did we go to the moon again, did we find a UFO there and was there an alien inside?

Anyone have better proof?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by atzmaz

Actually this video is proof we did not, because it is obviously fake, and I can't believe one person thought it was real for one second.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
What can I tell you? Please refer to the link above where NASA clearly state that Apollo 18 docked with Soyuz 19.

en.wikisource.org...

Soyuz 19 was officially referred to as Soyuz, just as the Apollo craft used was simply called Apollo (while some sources refer to the craft as Apollo 18, this was not the official designation).

So what! We now have two official sources which contradict each other. Who's right? I don't know but like one of the posters above states, we're not debating Apollo 18 it's the alleged 19, 20 and perhaps other missions which are important.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I might be reading more into this than there is! but I noticed on the video that once the astronaut takes the those things away from her mouth, her whole mouth closes shut like the jaw is hinged. I doubt this would happen in the case that the body was made of clay, latex or silicon. So the must be a jaw bone there. Strange indeed

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Is China "exposing" America's Moon secret?

The official website of Chinese lunar exploration program (CLEP) recently(08/12/09) cited an article discussing the possibility of the secret mission conducted by America's Apollo 20 lunar mission, titled "Did the Apollo 20 find the wreckage of a gigantic spaceship on the Moon?"

Cited images by the article,

I find it interesting that the Chinese government branch for lunar mission is actually interested in some conspiracy story likely found on website such as ATS, but now its found apparently not only on ATS.

What this demonstrates i believe is that the Chinese know that something "artificial" exist on the moon after their first lunar orbiter Chang'e 1 finished surveying the moon.

This is the only logical explanation for the puzzle why should a genuine government branch like the CLEP be bothered to have this "conspiracy crap" on their website at all?

But this is not the only interesting "anomalies" i notice from the Chinese.

Shortly after the 60th anniversary of the founding of PRC, the PLAAF celebrated its own 60th anniversary on 6th november during which the commander of the PLAAF Xu Qiliang made a speech to audiences including foreign military guests in which the following speech is particularly interesting to me

"The story of Chang'e is well-known to the Chinese, for thousands of years the Chinese have celebrated the Moon Festival during which they wish for peace and prosperity. I think if Armstrong knew this story, he would possibly pay a visit to the Moon palace"

Now, maybe the general is just acting lunatic in assuming the possibility of the existence of such "moon palace" of which supposedly exists only in traditional myth. But how can a real astronaut visit some fictional "moon palace" ? unless the "palace" is real.

As far im concerned the CLEP is acting exactly the same when their website takes some "spaceship wreckage on the moon conspiracy crap" to the frontpage.

Unless, they do believe that something "artificial" can be found on the moon. And the "anomalies" only poped up after their Chang'e 1 orbiter completed its mission.

for reference, here's Xu's speech (in Chinese)

news.mod.gov.cn...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Now someone mentioned the physiology of "Mona Lisa" and hinted that because she resembles "Asian" therefore it must be some fake made by the Chinese, you know after all “the Chinese faked their first space walk...”

Have you ever considered the possibility of mankind's ancient connection to Aliens and the moon?

Well, it seems one guest of George Noory has, in his book "Dead Men's Secrets", author Jonathan Gray cited ancient sources and myths for considering the possibility of ancient moon travel, among which the Chinese are included on the list.

Chapter 27

To the moon and beyond-WERE WE ON THE MOON IN 2309 B.C.

Chinese historians in particular never tried to please their rulers at the expense of truth. Death was preferred to untruthful reports of history. As an example we have the fate of historians in the reign of Chi in 547 B.C. We should therefore take seriously the historical reports of China, even if they seem at first to he far-fetched.
There is a tendency in scientific circles nowadays to regard ancient documents and even mythology and folklore - as sources of history. Anthony Roberts expresses it this way: “Legends are like time-capsules that preserve their contents through ages of ignorance.”
CHINA, 3rd cent. B.C.
12 (W): Chuang Tzu, in a work entitled Travel to the Infinite, relates a trip he made into space to 32,500 miles from the earth.
YUNNAN PROVINCE, CHINA
17 (W): Engravings of cylindrical rocketlike machines, which are shown climbing skyward, were discovered on a pyramid which suddenly emerged from the floor of Lake Kun-Ming during an earthquake.
CHINA
19 (W): “Desolate, cold and glassy”: In the year 2309 B.c. the engineer of Emperor Yao decided to go to the moon. The “celestial bird” provided him with information on his trip. He explored space by “mounting the current of luminous air” (the exhaust of a fiery rocket?).
Hou Yih flew into space where “he did not perceive the rotary movement of the sun.”10 (This statement is of paramount importance in corroborating the story because it is only in space that man cannot see the sun rise or set.)
On the moon he saw the ‘frozenlooking horizon” and erected a building, “the Palace of Cold”.
His wife Chang Ngo likewise flew to the moon, which she found a “luminous sphere, shining like glass, of enormous size and very cold; the light of the moon has its birth in the sun,” she declared. (Chang Ngo’s moon exploration report was correct. Apollo II astronauts found the moon desolate with a glasslike soil—and parts of it even paved with pieces of glass. Most of the moon, at any given time, is in the throes of extreme cold. It plunges to minus 250 degrees Fahrenheit at midnight.)
CHINA
20 (W): A story from this same period states that an enormous ship appeared on the sea at night with brilliant lights which were extinguished during the day. It could also sail to the moon and the stars, hence its name, “a ship hanging among the stars” or “the boat to the moon”.
This giant ship which could travel in the sky or sail the seas was seen for 12 years.11
CHINA
21 (W): “The Shi Ching” book says that when the Emperor saw crime and vice rising in the world, “he commanded Chong and Li to cut off communication between the earth and the sky—and since then there has been no more going up or down.”12
Is this not a clear indication of the cessation of space travel in the past?

The story of Chang'e (AKA Chang Ngo from Jonathan's book) is very famous in China, no one knows exactly when was the story created, but her companion Hou Yi was a historical figure during the early Xia dynasty, around 1900 B.C.

An essential character for this whole idea of Chang'e stole the "elixir of immortality" and then flew to the Moon is Xi Wang Mu (or the Queen Mother of the West).

She supposedly interacted with several important and famous Chinese monarchs such as Yu the Great (founding king of Xia dynasty), King Mu of Western Zhou dynasty, Qin Shihuangdi, emperor Wu of Han dynasty etc. In the famous legend of King Mu's journey to the west, the king even had an affair with her at Kunlun mountain where she supposedly resides.

Though the Queen Mother of the West is usually associated with daoism and immortality, her profile nonetheless predates organized daoism, the oracle bone inscription of Shang dynasty (1500 B.C.) mentions a "west mother", along with a "east mother", but their exact origin is yet to be understood.

Since modern advance in medical knowledge has already extended our lifespan, and technology has already took mankind to the Moon, is there a possibility that "the Queen Mother of the West" was a real personage that actually comes from an advanced civilization which possess the means to have longer life and the means to reach the Moon long before Apollo? like “Legends are like time-capsules that preserve their contents through ages of ignorance.”

If indeed the Queen Mother of the West was an alien, then the legend that she had an affair with the Chinese king may indicate that she was possibly an "Asian" looking alien, or at least she didn't hold grudge against the Chinese...

But is it possible for aliens to appear as human, even "Asian" looking?

If you have ever watched the video "UFO paintings 200 years ago Japan"
www.youtube.com...

The alien who came by your typical UFOs was referred to as "the foreign woman" by the Japanese, and they were depicted as "Asian" looking beings. Perhaps the Japanese 200 years ago knew all the fuss about Apollo 20 and "Mona Lisa", so the painting of "Asian" looking aliens must be some fake just like the Chinese would simply because "Mona Lisa" is not your typical blond? Or rather, one could find in it some consistency with the legend of Xi Wang Mu?

But that consistency is found not only in the past, but it can also be found in the present, in the West even, which would bring us the famous case of Peter Khoury.
(For details, you can look for Coast to Coast AM’s interview with Australian UFO researcher Bill Chalker on youtube, titled “UFO cases in China & Australia”)

Apparently, there were two alien beings, one of them appears to be your “typical” blonde, and the other one was described as “Asian”-looking, not to mention the weird DNA result from the Blond hair, it belongs to Lahu, an ethnic Asian group.

Now we can still all agree that Apollo 20 was just a fake, but the remarks about the physiology is just unsound, I mean the Chinese fakers could have named her Chang’e instead of Mona Lisa, for it would fit your scenario better in every bits.

But here’s a thought, is it coincidental that the Kunlun Mountain where the Queen Mother of the West resides is in the Tibet region which some say an underground Alien base exists? Could the East Mother that the oracle inscription also spoke of actually come from “the Dragon’s Triangle”? After all America is only few hundred years old, one couldn’t ask the “ancient astronauts” to wait for that long when they supposedly showed up thousands of years ago, right? But guess what, Columbus is still largely credited with the discovery of America, that’s the real fake to the bones.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
After reviewing all the pictures, videos and analyses these past three years, I must say that something was found on the moon. Everyone focuses on the crappy videos but even those show some interesting things. In one video, we see the Lunokhod rover just outside of the Lunar module. If the "Apollo 20" mission started on August 16, 1976 then it would coincide with the Luna 24 mission landing on the moon on August 16, 1976. This Luna mission could have carried another Lunokhod rover which we see through one of the LM windows. Of course the "official" landing site is different than where the giant ships are located.

Here is the link to the Luna flight schedule:

www.zarya.info...

Furthermore, in my quest to find more information on William Rutledge I found this:

www.af.mil...

This guy's profile has been removed! So where did it go? Wait what's this?:

web.archive.org...://www.af.mil/bios/bio.asp?bioID=7003

Very impressive resume. Is this the real William Rutledge we are looking for, even if he is a little younger that the "retiredafb"? So what did he do to earn a Defense Distinguished Service Medal?

en.wikipedia.org...

Recently, the other character that goes by the moniker of Moonwalker1966delta posted another strange video on the Utube titled "Orange Mission - NASA-DoD-S-95-7024":

www.youtube.com...

I believe that retiredafb and moonwalker1966delta is the same person based on the bad grammar and syntax used in their online conversations. Whoever this is might have worked for NASA or another government agency and came across this information and is trying to out somebody.
But in the end, there is no disputing the pictures available at the Lunar & Planetary Institute.

Just putting in my two cents..

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Kratos40]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

G'day Kratos40

You have made an error in your YT code, as you have in your support for Apollo 20 being real.

If you can fix the link, I'll watch the video.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

G'day Kratos40

You have made an error in your YT code, as you have in your support for Apollo 20 being real.

If you can fix the link, I'll watch the video.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

My apologies. I tried embeding the YT video. But now I just added the direct link.

If you watch this video (hoax or not) the point of reference seems to be from below the nose cone of the cigar-shaped ship looking toward the back underside of the triangular ship. Any thoughts on this?

Best regards...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

G'day Kratos40

Here you go.....

OK.....

I've looked at that. It simply appears to be another low-res video fabricated to support this Apollo 20 story......sorry.

If some "experts" on here care to disagree, then I'll be interested in their comments.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyRaincheck
www.revver.com...

Interesting? I don't know what to think...

facepalm. If you don't know what to think then why did you make a thread. Facepalm again.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join