It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 20 update

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Or maybe they just squat where their last meal came from for eternity waiting for the next feedbag to arrive, what significance is time to the eternal?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Good picture, thanks ngc.

Looks like the airplane was on APU....at least, one fuel pump, in the left tank was on...guesssing the APU was running....couldn't see the APU switch clearly.

Maybe I can zoom in.

ps....is that a Continental B737NG? Asking only because of the EFIS set-up....it's what we used, in order to keep current with the 737-300/500s

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Very interesting story indeed. If this is true it boggles the mind. Did your father provide more details regarding this project or other black projects for that matter?

Thanks for the reply. Indeed this proves nothing but I find it a highly interesting story as a sort of background to the claims made by Retiredafb.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Excellent post!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

oh dear , hear we go again

right a few basic questions - the ones i ALWAYS ask

wher were the 1st , 2nd , 3rd stages , CM , LEM etc built ?

how were they trasported to diego garcia

how were they assembled / errected

claiming they were launced from deigo garcia - requires an enourmous logistical effort to get the rocket components there - then get it upright , assembled and lauunched

at a lcation with near zero intrastructure

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
A great post star and flaged.

I believe this story even though it may be a video remake to help push the truth out there.

well done!

Is Retiredafb still around?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

theyre on the moon... the is gravity...

but... like someone else said... the guy "dancing" is pasted in... when they show him.. watch his torso at the bottom of the frame... its cut out... and you can see the background... def a hoax... i wish it wasnt

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The whole premise you could transport,assemble and even launch a Saturn V vehicle away from the mainland US is completely laughable.You would need hundreds if not thousands of people in a supporting role to even get the thing off the ground.
Even then is this thing supposed to travel in complete silence once launched from Shangri-La ? I be the Russians as well as amateur enthusiasts would pick up the transmissions from any mission to the moon.
Seriously get a grip people,start using a bit of common sense and thought process..

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
does anyone else also think that the EBE (Monna Lisa) kinda looks lik the Lady Of Elche

here's a pic

images.photos.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

If you look at 16:42 on the video, its like they are trying to show how the lunar landing was faked or at least suspect with things like cords hidden on the lunar surface and + signs in the camera photos behind the objects. Stuff I've seen before but pretty interesting. Cool video too, wish we had a captioned version or translated transcript.

I'm referring to the Russian Language Video posted a few pages back. btw

[edit on 7-9-2008 by atzmaz]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The interference on that video is made in post production. It follows a digtal repeating pattern.

Fake, done, case closed.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I will make this statement.This is BS. Diego Garcia is a British island in the Indian Ocean. The U.S.Navy started construction of a base there in the very early 70's and it took them 20 years to complete construction of the base.

During the period that this supposedly happened,Diego Garcia was just being built.There was no permanent pier,the Navy Seabees stationed there constructing the facilities had just moved into Seahuts and out of tents. They were busy just building the infra-structure of the island base.

And to have attempted to pull off a scenario such as this and keep a couple thousand construction workers quiet about it would have been impossible.
I was in the Navy Seabees during this time period.I retired from the Navy in 1994 after over 20 years of service.

I personally knew the guys that were the first Navy Seabee survey party to land on the island to sit up the camp location and do preliminary surveying.
During the 1970's there was probably over a thousand military construction workers on the island at any moment.

If this happened,it didn't happen on Diego Garcia.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
1) Why would a video have uniform interference in it. These are ANALOG transmissions back to the earth, and this has OBVIOUS special effects used to induce interference. END OF STORY..the videos are fake, Apollo 20 never happened DONE DEAL. Keep arguing if you want to, but NO ONE ON EARTH saw a rocket take off and go to the moon at that time. Bye now, that is everything that needs to be said.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This story is a CROCK: how comes that someone is still taking it seriously? The only person in the world who is endorsing retiredafb stories joined ATS and instead of providing us with some PROOFS he injected the forum with a whole bunch of BS.
He claimed to be a "victim of some disinfo campaign in Italy": i've asked to him where, when and by whom would the alleged disinfo campaign in Italy be orchestrated: i got no response.

One half-brained would accept just THIS: no need to listen more-

121:05:30 Allen: Presto chango; there's the TV.

['Presto Chango', sometimes spelled 'presto change-o' is a incantation usually associated with amateur magicians.]
121:05:36 Scott: Oh, beautiful, I'm glad to hear that.

Transcript:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

Listen to the Apollo 15 audio here
www.hq.nasa.gov...

Compare it with one of his HOAXES and you will be done, huh.

See also Michael E. Salla, Ph.D update HERE:
exopolitics.org...
The images of "city" were taken from Bruce Pennington's work: you can find it on pages 24 and 25 of his book: "ESCHATUS: Future Prophecies From Nostradamus' Ancient Writings".

www.amazon.co.uk...
www.brucepennington.co.uk...

And... floating torso ...?
revver.com...

Here Kentaro Mori describes it in the best way possible, worthy to be quoted:

But the smoking-gun evidence of hoax can be seen on the second video in this post.
As “bishop1971” commented on Youtube, at around 1:15 you can see a very bad compositing blunder in the video. “Leonov”, the astronaut in the footage, suddenly becomes a floating torso, as you can see the background moving below his waist.
Below, a frame of the crude error, note the background below Leonov’s waist, but check for yourself on the video:

That video was actually created mixing at least three different sources: one of the “Mona Lisa” alien, a clay sculpture, the background inside the Lunar Module, a nice computer generated video, and finally the footage of “Leonov”. But that final footage only had Leonov from the waist up, and Speth made a very bad error on compositing — “mixing” — everything together. There’s no doubt that’s a hoax, unless you believe on flying torsos.

forgetomori.com...

Do you believe in flying torsos? I, don't.
It is also interesting to notice that the astronaut “William Rutledge” doesn’t exist (unless someone will PROVE the contrary), while something more than guesses point that the man behind it all is French artist Thierry Speth.
thierryspeth.com...

He was linked with “retiredafb”, the original alias publicizing the videos, through his shopping for Apollo paraphernalia and Carey Lowell nudes on ebay: take a look here:
i10.tinypic.com...

And read this article, titled "An alien with boobies (and floating torsos)"
by Kentaro Mori
forgetomori.com...

There's no need to be a rocket scientist to realize that what he tried to pass as the body of an ALIEN WOMAN was a Clay sculpture.

CUN Veneto: (CUN= Centro ufologico nazionale = national UFO center)
"We got the proof that an Apollo 20 video is FAKE.
One of their readers, Mr. Claudio Sammartino, found out something of very interesting:

Full series here:
www.cun-veneto.it...
www.enricobaccarini.com...

Uh uh, william ROFLMAO rutlege:

just an advice: keep away from this stuff, they earn money while you get confused: apollo 18-19-20- is a crock and who endorse it is a LIAR plain and simple: please prove me wrong but do it with some PROOFS.

[edit: waiting]
[edit 2: still waiting]
[edit 3: waiting]
[edit 3856: waiting]
[edit 8.562.382: some news?]
[edit 8.368.994.336.584: please wake me up when you have some news for me, thanks ]

[edit on 19/11/2008 by internos]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Overlooked Inconsistencies...

Can anyone tell me why this most obvious error in the video has been completely overlooked?

The fly-over video is supposed to be a continuous sequence of events where the cameraman switches over to telephoto lens to get a better view of the object in question. Why then, are we treated to a view of the object from an angle that is entirely inconsistent with the supposed orbital trajectory of the Lunar Module that we see moments before?

I have manipulated an image of the area in question so that it closely matches the view from the viewport that we see just frames before the video whites out and changes over to telephoto view.

photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net...

The object should be pointing in an Easterly direction, perpendicular to the angle of view from the viewport, but instead we see the object pointing almost due South. The change of angle and orbital trajectory in a fraction of a second is impossible. Either the close-up view was taken during a completely different period of moon orbit and then later spliced-on, or we are seeing a continuity error that is present due to poor preparation and technical oversight.

Why are the subtitles zoomed for a moment when the video adjusts to telephoto view? These subtitles are added after the mission is over and not hard-coded into the camera itself. This is a technical oversight and another 'impossibility' in it's own right.

Also, check for subtle shifts in angle, shadow & relative perspective in the first second or two after we zoom in. The image is filled with many lens artifacts which can create an optical illusion of exaggerated movement within the field-of-view, but there is a moment where the entire scene resembles a small model on a motion-control rig... and the camera seemed to be slightly 'off-centre' and quickly centres itself. As we see the object from a foreshortened angle, you will notice the length & position of the object slightly increase as the camera tilts slightly downward.

Watch it a few times. It is very subtle and fleeting.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by Astral Highway]

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Astral Highway]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well the obvious giveaway to me that it was a complete fake was the fact that the target being filmed inside a capsule was shaking so much it would have been a quake of 12 magnitude yet the window and the numbers on the graph, and even the smudges on the window were steady, as was the window frame, which means if it were true, that entire capsule would have had to be shaking violently and throw everyone and everything around inside it. There is no way that can happen in zero gravity. No way any day.

That put this case in my "file 13" can.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Yes, the shaky corpse in the Lunar Module would suggest a poor attempt at motion control, or movement-matching as it's sometimes called. There is plenty of moderately priced software out there that allows one to seamlessly blend real world or cgi motion with existing footage.

This alien video looks like an amateurish composite in Photoshop, where matching motion in video manually would be an extremely difficult task indeed.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If whomever made that video would have simply mounted a couple of balsa wood mounts attached to both the fake window and the camera, then shake the whole works, it would have appeared more realistic.

But again, a capsule up in zero G shaking that much, from what? A faulty thruster? Nope, it would just begin to spin or tumble out of control and not shake back and forth.

File 13.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
has anyone pointed out that on the two videos that do show the mona lisa alien, one has her mouth and eyes connected with these "ligament" things and the other doesnt. A prior posed interview said that these were cut off, but that footage wasnt recorded. Also, the mouth is open with the ligaments on it, but show no signs of skin folding or other lines in the face that would dictate muscles being pulled or even skin being moved. Anyone can smile and see all the lines and skin movement, however, even though her upper lip is being pulled there are no creases etc. also, they have flashlights, yet they dont illuminate the mouth? i would think one would record the inside of the mouth to show if there were teeth or even the interior of the mouth.

then in the video with the horrible sense of motion and no idea how to film anything, the mona lisa figures mouth is closed, with no signs of creases etc. Assuming her mouth has been held open for too long and frozen, wouldnt it remain in that position?

also, the entire figure looks horribly created, out of poor materials. having an artistic background i would have went with a latex or maybe an alginate. Even with those you can leave them out to the elements and they would give you a worn and deteriorated effect.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I keep hearing posters saying that Apollo 18 is a fake! NO IT ISN'T. . . Apollo 18 orbited the earth and docked with Soyuz 19. Give you one guess who was in command of Soyuz 19? Alexie Leonov, the Russian who is said to have accompanied Rutledge aboard Apollo 20.
I think I share most sane peoples doubts on this, where could it have been launched from, the mona lisa fake etc, but just for a moment consider this. How many times have we seen the governments etc, allow an incredible, unbelievable story leak out into the mainstream only to find that the story has a central core made of fact surrounded by government created nonsense and disinformation. That's what I think is happening here. Letting us in on the truth, in this case that Apollo missions continued long after NASA said they had ceased to be interested in the moon. However, to test just how gullible we are they surround this genuine gold nugget with bull**it and leave it to us to seperate the fact from the fantasy.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join