It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 20 update

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I am 99% sure that the camera this was shot with was digital and that visual effects and filters were added into make the video look older than it is.

I work in film and I also do a lot of work in post-production and this screams that it has modern post-production elements in it.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
That's Angelina Jolie, for sure!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
well i will try to come with my 10 cents (start the flame war !!
)

if you look at the video she looks burned on the body (1.52 - 1.57 minutes into the video - head looks ok though)

www.revver.com...

it reminded me of the Filiberto Caponi case (somehow the burned skin and color looks similar - though the head dont look similar)

www.ufocasebook.com...

the E.B.E also looks very asian in nature (eyes, height, small nose) - could it be that different E.B.E's (God's) created us in their image. and that is why we all look so different.

also look at the E.B.E in the video after they detached the device on her forehead, eyes and mouth (2.05 minutes) the spot on her forehead reminds me of the indian forehead decoration (could the decoration used by Indian's be caused by earlier times E.B.E's ? )

hinduism.about.com...

The bindi is arguably the most visually fascinating of all forms of body decoration. Hindus attach great importance to this ornamental mark on the forehead between the two eyebrows — a spot considered a major nerve point in human body since ancient times. Also loosely known as 'tika', 'pottu', 'sindoor', 'tilak', 'tilakam', and 'kumkum', a bindi is usually a small or a big eye-catching round mark made on the forehead as adornment.

then another idea - we all know about royalties in the western countries and the cast system in India - could it be that the higher caste have more alien genes in them and the same with royalties ? (Humans and E.B.E's interbred)

en.wikipedia.org...

a 2001 genetic study, led by Michael Bamshad of the University of Utah, found that the affinity of Indians to Europeans is proportionate to caste rank; the upper castes being most similar to Europeans, whereas lower castes are more like Asians

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
original:

My take on these new videos from the supposed Apollo 20 mission, is that hey are fake, made from some low budget studio (and low IQ) training director/s (don't quit your day jobs guys)
As many others posted, everything in its entirety about those EBE videos is screaming bad attention to detail and non original amateurish skills.
Surely they could impress us if they wanted to!

[edit on 13-4-2008 by spacebot]

edited: after more examination

My take on these new videos from the supposed Apollo 20 mission, is that hey are fake, made from some low budget studio, the model of the EBE yet has a very good detail at least in the face and must have been created by a skilled special effects artist. At least it seems like many different cosmetic ideas/elements pertaining to ancient cosmetic fashion of more than one civilization were used in that model of an human like entity, this implies at least some study.
As many others posted, everything in its entirety about those EBE videos is screaming bad attention to GENERAL detail and non original amateurish DIRECTORING skills.
Surely they could impress us if they wanted to by producing a perfect video since they seem they have some fascinating knowledge about the Apollo series of cockpits (as noted by posters) still this videos appear to be as a bad concept on a perfect set.

What is the purpose of these badly incepted series of supposed whistleblower footage is beyond my comprehension.

But..this last videos, the EBE series, hold an interesting little detail and maybe this is IMO the primary strength of these "whistleblowers arguments and real reason of creating this fake video".

My theory has that probably from hear say around the circles of the paranormal the author of these EBE videos got a detail about the resemblance of a humanoid that according to whom passed along a supposed story as a 100% true one, it looked like the ones presented in those fake videos.

For anyone wishing to do his research please check this thread out about the sighting of the Salyut 6 and the description of the android like humanoids, paying detail to the eyes descriptions.
The Apollo 20 EBEs could very well have a fitting description for what the Russian cosmonauts saw in 1981, noting the double than human standards physiology of the eyes on those beings (androids). The eyes on the Apollo 20 fake EBEs look almost like double than what we would expect from human sized features. (note also the flat features of the EBE noses, a similar feature on the Salyut 6 Russian sighting) Yet.. the Russian cosmonauts had not given a detail about any asian features or type of sex about the beings they witnessed, (though were observed only in a type of space suits and not naked as opposed to Apollo 20 EBEs) but we might not have the full details given out to the press from their story.

Salyut 6 UFO Sighting..interesting indeed

What those EBEs in the retiredafb guy videos might hold as the only ounce of valuable data we might ever find, should pertain to beings probably witnessed in like the Salyut 6 sighting, and probably the earlier Apollo 11 (according to my analysis) but in the Apollo 11 case they didn't have a chance to view the occupants. So we have learned until now, or is it that the retiredafb person with his strange EBE videos wanted to tell us a different story?

To make a long sory short.
The videos AREfake, but some data in them might not be and this deserves a bit of research IMHO.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
About the alien girl:

Originally posted by heliumboy
I know why you guys are hoping this on to be true. You notice that the "alien " girl is or was very attractive and you are wishing someday that you might be able to hook up with one. if this was an ugly Grey or reptile this thread would be much shorter.

Originally posted by johnjohn808
My goodness.
Am I the only one who does NOT think that the EBE is attractive?

Originally posted by ziggystar60

Originally posted by johnjohn808
My goodness.
Am I the only one who does NOT think that the EBE is attractive?

No, you are not the only one who does NOT think that the EBE is attractive.

from Ziggystar60.

Here it is for all of you then!

thumb:

direct:
img59.imageshack.us...

About the strange piece of writing in a paper:

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Since this thread is fast becoming a tad stale . . .
I noticed that there has been no mention (that I could find ) of the inclusion of some "document" in the 2nd video.

The camera operator seems to take great pains to include it.
( Sorry for the crummy screen grab, stuck at home with only MS Paint.)

Any thoughts? (Despite whether it is Fake or Real...what could it be?)

regards...........kk

[edit on 12-4-2008 by kinda kurious]

Yes indeed! What is this supposed to be?

About "the cockpit" decorations:

reply to post by kinda kurious

I remember that a video of something similar was on Retiredafb's site at YouTube for a while, but it was taken down again. I have never received any letters from outer space, so I have no idea if this is some kind of alien writing... A translation would be excellent.

Anyway, William Rutledge stated in his interview with Luca Scantamburlo:
"The "cockpit" was full of calligraphy and formed of long semi hexagonal tubes."

You can go to "Spaceheroes" to see images from the video that once was on Retiredafb's site at YouTube. Scroll down to the bottom of the page:

spaceheroes.org...

Best regards, Ziggystar60.

Mod Note Please review: Quote the post immediately before yours

[edit on 12/4/2008 by Sauron]

I searched that page you posted and cannot find any representation of "the cockpit"

Sorry for the many quotes, if any action like this is against the ATS forum decorum.

About the identity of the astronaut in the video:
These are the clearest face images I could grab from the video.

Originally posted by hbdale309

Originally posted by Temperamental69
It's fake.

That, and the fact that the Nasa technician shown on video in the lab outfit is a terrible actor..Even the way he shakes whatever is in his hand looks fake.

Actually, this may not be an actor. The person who uploaded these videos said that it is Alexei Leonov, a Russian cosmonaut. So I paused it at a few different places throughout the clip and compared the face to that of a photo of a young Alexei Leonov from that time period. It checked out.

Now, this doesn't mean it's the real deal because a preexisting image of Leonov in a NASA spacesuit could have been added into the scene, or maybe they found an identical look-a-like to play the part. Who knows?

On a side note: if I ever get abducted, please let it be by these gals.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by hbdale309]

thumb:

direct:
img59.imageshack.us...

thumb:

direct:
img59.imageshack.us...

Aleksei Leonov bio

www.spacefacts.de...

Is it the same man?
We can't tell for sure from this video IMO, or do we have any experts on face analysis here?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Fake.
Fake.
Fake.
Fake.
I'd like it to be real but it's impossibly fake. A body exposed to the vacuum of space would implode, not look like a statue with peeling lead paint.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
the mona lisa EBE is real

The video may be fake but there is a sneaky possibility that the girl in the video is not even alive but actually a robot of some sort
if you look back to the soluz 6 mission the cosmonauts reported seeing an ebe with big eyes it moved very mechanical like a robot.
here is the thead about it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

retiredafb reported that this being did not have nostrils. i have worked with silicones in the past and the first thing that came to my mind was that this body is some sort of plastic.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
What, can nobody spot the digital video filters applied to this to "fake" an old film camera?!?!?!?!?!? Seriously?!?!?!?

This thing is not even debatable in my book. And it has nothing to do with me being closed minded or a "paid shill" as I will be called for stating my opinion (which is 100% correct by the way)

O.K. For all of you that lack the skills in video editing or the brainpower to understand the things in it that are OBVIOUS video fakes.....lets not bother with the video quality or content anyways. Common sense, reason and logic will tell you why, after viewing the CONTENT of this video, it is not real. If you don't posses the understanding to know what I just stated....then you are a problem to ufology and you are the reason stuff like this gets posted and debated in the first place. Things like this hurt the very cause half of you claim to believe in.

But, like religion, proof is not necessary if you have already made up your mind.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

Did you really take all those words to say that if I don't think like you I'm an idiot? Now, where have I heard that argument before? Oh, yeah ....

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

(This might not work, cos I don't know how to do links - perhaps I am and idiot, after all.)

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
i have held off commenting on the EBE element of the last vid - till now - mainly because it is my opinion that it is fook retarded

and if i did comment i would say things that got me into trouble

but now i have a line of inquiry

to paraphrase - they discovered the EBE inside a ` crashed or landed alien vessel - removed it , transported it across the lunar surface , loaded it onto the LEM , worked on it , then lifted off - docked and transfered the EBE to the CM , returned to earth - where it [ the EBE ] lived for some time

does everyone accept that that summation contains no major errors ?

ok here are the questions :

what was the hull integrity and internal pressure of the alien craft ?

if it was sealed and pressurised - what pressure and what atmosphere composition ?

if the alien craft was pressurised - did they guage the pressure / composition - if so how ?

if the alien craft was pressurised - how did they determine that it was safe to transport the EBE across the lunar surface

how did they determine that it was safe to expose the EBE to a 5 psi oxygen rich atmosphere ? [ the LEM / CM ]

how did they determine that it was safe to remove thier helmets inside the LEM with the EBE present ?

well ?

it seems to me that they took a series of very reckless descisions - without having the data to make an informed descision or the equimpent to gather the data

ie - what would they have done if the EBE had ` outgassed ` some toxic / corrosive chemical, or pathogen when exposed to the LEM atmosphere - which either poisoned the crew or damaged the LEM internal structure ?

its all very well saying - ` it didnt ` - the video shows that it was safe

but that its not the question - how did they know BEFOREHAND that it was safe ?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

how did they determine that it was safe to remove thier helmets inside the LEM with the EBE present ?

ie - what would they have done if the EBE had ` outgassed ` some toxic / corrosive chemical, or pathogen when exposed to the LEM atmosphere - which either poisoned the crew or damaged the LEM internal structure ?

its all very well saying - ` it didnt ` - the video shows that it was safe

but that its not the question - how did they know BEFOREHAND that it was safe ?

Hi, i will try to give a possible answer to this question. The original Retiredafb who posted the first video of the alien spaceship on YouTube, explained that is was the Apollo 15 mission that first photographed the spaceship. And if the mission of Apollo 20 was to retrieve the EBE, there certainly must have been a lot of preparation and research done before this event took place. (After all, Apollo 16 and 17 went to the moon after Apollo 15.)

But you must keep in mind that the new videos are fake (in my opinion, anyway), and they do not show what Retiredafb promised in his interview with Luca Scantamburlo. I reccomend that you go to this website if you are not familiar with the interview: www.angelismarriti.it...

I think the man who talked to Luca Scantamburlo in May last year was the real deal. I think the very first video of the spaceship was real. The new and obviously faked videos were made to discredit William Rutledge. His disclosures was a threat to someone. And now Luca Scantamburlo has been pressured into silence about this case.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
just one question how was the lunar landscape footage faked?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by heliumboy

If you are talking about the lunar landscape in the very first video of the spaceship that was originally posted at YouTube by the real Retiredafb, is was not faked at all:

www.revver.com...

Go to this site to get more information:

www.angelismarriti.it...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I think the silence of the Revver account holder speaks volumes. The very fact that there is no further information makes me suspect something is fishy with this scenario.

I also agree that these two new clips could be faked, the most important reason in my mind is the fact that they have removed their protective suits in the presense of the "EBE". Can you imagine the length of their quarantine period when they got back would be?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyRaincheck
Unfortunately, I think the silence of the Revver account holder speaks volumes. The very fact that there is no further information makes me suspect something is fishy with this scenario.

I agree completely. The lack of additional information was actually the first thing that raised my suspision about these new videos, even before I watched them. These videos have clearly not been posted by William Rutledge.

Best regards, Ziggystar.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This isn't a clay mock-up.
Details of skin texture on the eyelids show it to be a real person.
On a few shots the eyes appeared to open.

The oriental appearance is like the description given by some abductees.
They also described the abductors as naked females.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
They also described the abductors as naked females.

Thanks, I now know how to spew hot coffee all over my Flat Panel Display
from laughing so hard.

Is Windex OK for cleaning or is it too harsh? Should I call Starbucks?

I can't wait to read the other responses to this line.

regards . . . kk
( Probe standing at attention )

(Something also about ....an Uncle that owns a liquor store?)

[edit on 14-4-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by heliumboy

If you are talking about the lunar landscape in the very first video of the spaceship that was originally posted at YouTube by the real Retiredafb, is was not faked at all:

www.revver.com...

They're ALL fake....""William Rutledge", if he even exists, is a hoaxer....in that video you site here, you can see the fakeness.....it's possible that the beginning may be actual moon footage from inside a real LM, if it is, then i'd say the cut off point, where it goes from real to fake is when everything goes white twice, then when it comes back, you've out of nowhere got this big honkin' "ship"

Now, lets just, for now, ignore annoying things like facts, and reality, all pointing to the "ship" in actuality being nothing more than a trick of light and shadow, as has been proven elsewhere. Let's ignore reality, and facts all stating that every aspect of this mission is absolutely impossible

here, watch these

youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
For one thing I can't understand some people screaming, jumping up and down trying to convince everyone that these videos are fake, they are acting like their lives depend on what we believe or not. Cool it people.

Ok, it appears like a fake, but everything in life has more sides than just one.
What is the story behind the story?
Why these guys took such great pains to materialize those videos?
Are we so naive to believe that the world is centered around us? Every alien video posted should target only the gullible "believer" or the experienced "debunker"?
OF COURSE NOT!

Theres more target audience about those videos than the replies on this thread PROBABLY!

Does this EBE resembles an asian physiology?
Ok, then check out what Chinese are doing with their free time and especially those that are interested in the paranormal, now that most of them acquire internet and broadband and such. Shouldn't they be some millions of those people out browsing stuff already?

Maybe America is becoming dumber but the rest of the world carries on.
Don't be so naive to believe everything is about America or Americans nowadays, No! You're old news guys and gals, stuff is happening elsewhere but since you have the oldest infrastructure about the internet present, it is quite logical that matters that will try to change our perception will appear on your screens first.

Maybe there is another matter about those videos already, maybe a different story is being told than what the typical "believer" or the typical "debunker" can grasp.

SO who cares if it is fake, other sightings might not be and these videos might be alluding to something else, maybe someone is stirring the pot trying to get some possible reaction God knows from whom and why.

People, we are completely in the dark about such matters, we have to admit it!
So lets stop jumping on each others throats and lets try and explore possible avenues of thought about those bizarre issues.

In fact if someone had organized a joint US-Russian mission would launch from the poles or near them, or Australia, we all know the situation about the poles or the outback of Australia is somewhat sketchy, all prone to belong to big countries that have the means to hide anything they wish to.
Why so much attention existed from big countries since WWI about the poles anybody? Its just some damn frozen landscapes that worth nothing right?
Also someone else made a good point, talking about a decomposing body of unknown texture about the EBE.
The weakest point in what retiredafb IMO says in his stories about the videos is, since it was a huge ship how on earth they searched just to find a couple of bodies and a head in it. He or whoever is responsible probably had only bits of information and tried to make a point, making up a story about things that might have existed but in a different state than the one we know about.

My 2 eurocents.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
For one thing I can't understand some people screaming, jumping up and down trying to convince everyone that these videos are fake, they are acting like their lives depend on what we believe or not. Cool it people.

If you simply replace the word "fake" with "real" in your above quote, then I would agree with you 100%.

regards. . . kk

[edit on 14-4-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Peoples original intentions behind their wishes about anything to be real, are quite different about original intentions of people wishing everything not to be.
I have to explain myself one more time, I do not believe the story of retiredafb to be real, I find the data in it interesting. We need to explore different avenues of thought about why some data are present in those videos.
It is not a thing that can be done in an instant, it might take time, thought process takes time, everything needs some time to sink in, evidence to be correlated with other evidence. I cannot understand the psychology of the people in need to put the proverbial nail in the coffin on everything, this is the reason I argue.
We are trained to either accept or deny, there are no in-betweens for us, no grey areas. Yet the most detail gets lost between the grey areas and resurface in yet another hoax or fakes after some time. You can only put a nail in the coffin about ONE case if it proves fake, you can't end hoaxes because you are not looking at the stuff that hoaxes are made off.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join