It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 20 update

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
www.revver.com...

Interesting? I don't know what to think...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Anyone mind summing up what the video is about? I can't watch videos here at work, It's possible but i can get caught prety easily haha. Thanks

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Also this, www.revver.com...

I still don't know what to think... It supports what this guy stated in an old interview about the device attached to the eyes and mouth.

Could be faked, but how much effort would it be and why?

Unless he starts selling Mona Lisa T-shirts...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Sorry, It's supposed footage from Apollo 20, the mission that didn't happen. It's close-ups of the EBE they found aboard the ship.

It certainly looks like they put some effort if it's a hoax.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Honestly? I think it's a fake. I think the E.B.E. is made out of clay. I also think the sculptor forgot to add the ears. WHOOPS!

Also - what was up with the other guy dancing around with the camera? Don't they have restrooms on Apollo 20 spacecraft?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I forgot to comment on the sound as well. Definately added post-production. All you hear is the "radio noise" with the chatter drowned out. If it was real-time, that radio broadcast would be blaring through a bullhorn.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I see no proof of zero-g. The way he flips the bag closed does not look weightless to me... FAKE

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone thing the 'being' in it looks so very fake?

It looks like a badly made model to me!!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I just don't understand the point of building the interior of the LM and showing the lunar landscape, then building the fake EBE, just for a hoax?

I mean, I do know that certain people get off on creating hoaxes, but this one has been dragged out for a while, and a lot of effort put into it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
My biggest confusion with this is WHY Lunokhod 1 (the Russian rover sent to the moon BEFORE any apollo flight) is sitting by the LM:

Lunokhod 1:

Lunokhod Rover

EDIT: Also if you look in the distance you can see the Lunokhods lander the Luna-17:

/rich

[edit on 9-4-2008 by olegkvasha]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

Maybe they were using it to transport the body from the ship to the LM.

And as a reply from another post above, The moon is not zero-G.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
the guy in the film kind of looks like Alexey Leonov.

Also, this is the first image of a million/billion year old dead body in space so it's hard to compare to what the body should look like.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
And as far as the body looking fake and clay-like... what do you suppose a human-like body would look like after sitting in an airless, frozen environment for millions ( supposedly) of years?

I'm not saying it's real, but if it were, what else would it look like?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This article states that they are unable to target Lunokhod1.
www.space.com...

Perhaps because Rutledge was joy-riding around the moon on it?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyRaincheck
I just don't understand the point of building the interior of the LM and showing the lunar landscape, then building the fake EBE, just for a hoax?

I mean, I do know that certain people get off on creating hoaxes, but this one has been dragged out for a while, and a lot of effort put into it.

For the same exact reason that people create accounts on message boards, create posts with fluff and conjecture and reply as if their prepared to defend each and every statement posted.

They get their kicks from it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I think I would go with Fake also. It is difficult to explain why/how such great measures were taken to recreate the cockpit, but then they spend a measley 20 bucks on a terracotta alien?

Also, yes, the Moon has gravity, but only 1/6th of the earths, so it should have been apparent that there was less gravity then we are used to. Whoever the astronaut is he is just standing up in the Lunar Module or what? Have you actually seen the size of that thing? It is tiny, I mean tiny. What craft was this taken in?

There is no way this is real I think.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
What, can nobody spot the digital video filters applied to this to "fake" an old film camera?!?!?!?!?!? Seriously?!?!?!?

This thing is not even debatable in my book. And it has nothing to do with me being closed minded or a "paid shill" as I will be called for stating my opinion (which is 100% correct by the way)

O.K. For all of you that lack the skills in video editing or the brainpower to understand the things in it that are OBVIOUS video fakes.....lets not bother with the video quality or content anyways. Common sense, reason and logic will tell you why, after viewing the CONTENT of this video, it is not real. If you don't posses the understanding to know what I just stated....then you are a problem to ufology and you are the reason stuff like this gets posted and debated in the first place. Things like this hurt the very cause half of you claim to believe in.

But, like religion, proof is not necessary if you have already made up your mind.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is a enhanced still of the EBE dubbed Mona Lisa. I cannot tell you much about her, only that she looks great for being dead so long.......if she is really dead. I am not trying to be humorous, this lady is in a symbiotic relationship with these small beings embedded in her flesh. Them, i know about. They are still alive and active, regardless of the amount of time the Ship has been on the moon. It is because they are symbiotic and apparently immortal that i question the "death" of the lady. Granted, she is not alive as we know it, but isn't it also possible that she isn't dead as we know it? The person was valuable to them so her physical body was preserved and maintained for thousands of years after her physical mobility ended. "not all shall die, but all will be changed."

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ive followed this subject of Apollo 20 since day 1 and always found that there was never any hurry for the information to come out, William Rutledge from day one stated all he wanted was for Both US and USSR Governments to admit the truth, even giving them a time line of September 2007 if my mind serves me right?

Anyhow the contents of the mona lisa footage has been known since almost day 1, i even remember reading somewhere that she looked like she was the victim of a severe fire, which def fits in with the footage,

I also remember a radio interview with him William Rutledge and i cant for the life of me remember where? can anyone help with this? the radio interview? it could have been a project camelot recording im not sure.

Anyway in the recording i heard he told of the footage he had, the way he got it, and everything the footage contained, i even think there was an android in there somewhere,

Im not 100% if i believe the whole truth or not, but i do know he sounds genuine, had answers for all the questions, apparently there is supposed to be footage from inside the city which is mind boggling, the stuff we have seen so far is from the outskirts after they left the city.

So im not 100% sure, i also dont think anyone could convince me it was fake either, simply because of the comment that she was burnt and in a suspended animation chamber, perhaps she was so important in her culture this was the only way they could keep her alive maybe a queen or princess?

Anyone else notice the headress looks very sumarian in appearance?

all i can say is if she is real then she is gorgeous, in a sense of being the biggest clue to the heritage of the human race ever.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Some background information on the Mona Lisa EBE from the interview that the italian journalist and writer Luca Scantamburlo did with William Rutledge in May 2007:

"18) L.S. What about the “Mona Lisa EBE”? [the correct Italian name is “Monna Lisa”] How does she look like and where was she at that time, when you found out her on the Moon. Where do you think she is now?

W.R. Mona Lisa – I don’t remember who named the girl, Leonov or me - was the intact EBE. Humanoid, female, 1.65 meter. Genitalized, haired, six fingers (we guess that mathematics are based on a dozen). Function; pilot, piloting device fixed to fingers and eyes, no clothes, we had to cut two cables connected to the nose. No nostril. Leonov unfixed the eyes device (you'll see that in the video). concretions of blood or bio liquid erupted and froze from the mouth, nose, eyes and some parts of the body. Some parts of the body were in unusual good condition, (hair) and the skin was protected by a thin transparent protection layer. As we told to mission control, condition seemed not dead not alive. We had no medical background or experience, but Leonov and I used a test, we fixed our bio equipment on the EBE, and telemetry received by surgeon (Mission Control meds) was positive. That’s another story. Some parts could be unbelievable now, I prefer tell the whole story when other videos will be online. This experience has been filmed in the LM. We found a second body, destroyed, we brought the head on board. Color of the skin was blue gray, a pastel blue. Skin had some strange details above the eyes and the front, a strap around the head, wearing no inscription. The "cockpit" was full of calligraphy and formed of long semi hexagonal tubes. She is on Earth and she is not dead, but I prefer to post other videos before telling what happened after."

Link to the whole interview:

www.angelismarriti.it...

I noticed that in the two new videos at Revver.com we do not see Leonov unfix the "eyes device", like Retiredafb said the video of Mona Lise would show.

Best regards, Ziggystar60.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join