It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Faced Baby Revered As God

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This girl has an extremely rare condition which duplicates all of her facial features. its a amazing find of a wierd new born child i wonder if there is one brain or two brains in them? how do u count them as two? dont thay count humans by the heads now days i am wondering how its done but i am going to post more down below.

Enjoy!

Source

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Update!

A BABY born with two faces – two noses, two pairs of lips, two pairs of eyes – has been worshipped as the reincarnation of a Hindu goddess in her northern Indian village, where the one-month-old is healthy and doing well.

Hundreds of pilgrims have visited the baby, named Lali, and her impoverished parents to touch her feet out of respect and receive blessings from her.

Source

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Is this the only thread about this very rare human being ?

I think she is very special and I just read this in another thread

The halfpast human webbot predicts that a woman will emerge in mid 2008 to unite the world for some cause on another.

Taken from this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope the baby is the Hindu Goddess "Durga" reincarnated

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by fish69

I dont see how that is the same in anyway?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I feel sorry for her, but I doubt she is a god.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The baby condition is called (parasitic twin) and is not the first case and will not be the last one.

en.wikipedia.org...

Just because the parasitic face has movements they are triggered by the face that is the one controling the movements.

Craniopagus parasiticus is a medical condition in which a parasitic twin head with an undeveloped (or underdeveloped) body is attached to the head of a developed twin.

There have only been eight documented cases of this phenomenon, though to-date there have been at least eighty separate cases of this phenomenon written about in various records [1]. Only three ever have been documented by modern medicine to have survived birth.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SaadAdam

And we are interested in this WHY?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Seems like a fairytale to me.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Seems to me that these cases are becoming all more common. With the 8 limbed girl, and now this? I suspect depleted uranium making its rounds has something to do with this.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I wonder if she's going to grow up to be a normal person? I'd like to meet her and have a conversation with her. it will be hard because she won't know who is who. If they are both speaking from the same brain perhaps the two faces will speak at the same time and do the same facial expressions at the same time. otherwise, if the both sides have a mind of their own, it would be a problem.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I work closely with a Hindu family from India, I do understand why they would think that even if biological causes led to the child's condition, it is still considered the God that guided the situation and the end result was this child. In other words, even if you tell them it is called a parasitic twin, and why it happened, they will believe that the reason it is a parasitic twin is that it was a plan of the God instead of an abomination upon the child.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I don't see a problem with that. I know that god can influence everything. Even cells, parasitic twins or anything he wants in the human body. Basically, if god want's a 3 headed baby, he can get one.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I do not see her as surviving this condition, Marge I agree and know of this condition too, but not the twin heads, I have known of many cases of parasitic twins usually being consumed by the other and the only trace is bone and hair tissue. The little face looks as sweet as can be, but also looks neurologically 'impaired'.
You cannot blame these simple villagers for needing to fulfill this prophecy at a time when so much turmoil is disrupting and diving their factions and country. Anything that can come as a positive is ok.
One inconvenient truth in this situation is that she is a scientific anomaly, a genetic mutation. I wonder if many others in her region are coming down with birthdefects?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

you don't "come down" with a birth defect... you're born with it! jesus...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by barelyajoke
reply to post by antar

you don't "come down" with a birth defect... you're born with it! jesus...

Actually, certain environmental factors may aid in the developing of birth defects. Sorry, you can "come down" with one.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
I feel sorry for her, but I doubt she is a god.

I do also but i dont think she can be go just because she has a disability never makes another a god.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
I don't see a problem with that. I know that god can influence everything. Even cells, parasitic twins or anything he wants in the human body. Basically, if god want's a 3 headed baby, he can get one.

No he cant get one science shows how it becomes and how it wil lhappend and its 3 world countrys its #ed up bacteria growing in this world the more dirty the earth gets the more wierder humans we wil lsee. god has nothing to do with anything on earth or universe if he did he wouldent be in the bible.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I wonder if she's going to grow up to be a normal person? I'd like to meet her and have a conversation with her. it will be hard because she won't know who is who. If they are both speaking from the same brain perhaps the two faces will speak at the same time and do the same facial expressions at the same time. otherwise, if the both sides have a mind of their own, it would be a problem.

U never know thay can turn into einstien style humans

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaadAdam
god has nothing to do with anything on earth or universe if he did he wouldent be in the bible.

I see you lack faith. Hope you find happiness in your life someday.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaadAdam
god has nothing to do with anything on earth or universe if he did he wouldent be in the bible.

I see you lack faith. Hope you find happiness in your life someday.

I Found happyness from the day i was born mate

i think u need to find happyness in your life stop following family and others and go your own way mate look up in the sky and space and u will see god will never exist he is a #ing joke

top topics

<<   2 >>

join