It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new sighting from Alice Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
www.kiiitv.com...

UFO Spotted above Alice

ALICE--One lady says she saw something very unusual in the sky last night near her home. The woman believes it was a UFO, so she called Three News to investigate it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Interesting.

Should get some of the picture guys too look at it.

Looks a little like the sun with crazy light levels on camera.
Any other reports from this sighting?
Anything similiar reported on MUFON?

Deny Ignorance!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I really enjoy eyewitness acconts like this. People are quick to say it was the moon or a plane, but the moon doesn't dissapear and I'm sure she has see a plane before. I'm not saying she saw a UFO but I am saying that she truly believes she did. Through-out life I have noticed that Truths are self evident. I believe she saw something that is not of this earth. Good find. These are getting more and more frequent.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by kleverone]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
A good picture.

Problem with these pictures is that all you can see in the picture is a bright light.
I know I know! I won’t be happy until I see a picture of a group of aliens posing at the side of their craft and authenticated by the Pope, but you have to agree, a bright light can be terrestrial in origin, possibly military
But as I've said in an earlier post, until the moment its identified it remains unidentified

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It wasn't the moon or sun (verified), too bright according to the picture that I have seen to be landing lights. Planes do not disappear, including military. I think this is easily an unexplained flying object.

Texas is a hot bed of activity right now.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It looks like the sun through the clouds at sunset.I did not see anything in te story about what time the picture was taken unless I missed it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It could have been the sun being reflected by a plane. When the sun is low, the sun will "light up" the under side of a plane, and if it's a silver plane, it would appear very bright...and would seem to disapear when the angle is no longer condusive to reflecting the light to the persons location.

new topics

top topics

join