It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert -- APRIL 7-11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Who is Eric H. May?

Captain May advocates antisemitism, holocaust denial, numerology, frequent warnings of another 9/11 attack, and accusations of COINTELPRO against legitimate 9/11 researchers frequently with dubious misinformation and often no evidence at all.

Here's a short list of predictions of false-flag attacks May has made that have not come to pass.

1/31/06

5/2006

5/11/07

7/27/07 - 9/22/07. 7/27/07

May always claims that his "predictions" alert the public and force the government to change their plans. Thus, he attempts to make his predictions unfalsifiable.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by SaviorComplex]

[edit on 9-4-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Disbelieving the possibility that brown-skinned people of Persian descent could, would, and are willing to kill white people or launch terrorist attacks, or any attacks, against American assets is racism, pure and simple.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Riposte]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zephyrone
Does the crying wolf crowd never get tired, or is it that profitable?

Well, to the believers, there is no such thing as crying wolf. They always have some explaination as to why the predictions didn't come true...usually that it "alerted the people" and forced the government to change it's plans. Nancy Leider and Eric May have both used this excuse.

And then you have people like NovusOrdoMundi who will always think the person making the predictions is credible, because even if the prediction fails, it inexpliciably "does some good."

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
OK then;

Are we willing to accept that 'False Flag' operations happen? Because if we do agree to that much, I'd rather expect one that doesn't materialize, than vice versa.

Also, has there ever been a list generated around here of False Flag ops that proved true? If the answer is "no" (as I suspect from the tone of the participants), then why even accept 'false flag' as real at all?

Insofar as 'dates' are concerned, there can be no denying about weird synchronicity involving dates and such (occult calendars, etc.) I don't pretend to know 'why' but that doesn't alter the fact that it happens.

We have all seen the posturing, but don't we always see this (especially when it comes to our power/petro-fixated corporate administration)?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Also, has there ever been a list generated around here of False Flag ops that proved true? If the answer is "no" (as I suspect from the tone of the participants), then why even accept 'false flag' as real at all?

Well, there is the Reichstag Fire, and the South Manchuria Railway Incident. You could include Gulf of Tonkin, but that isn't so much false flag as twisted hyperbole.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Problem is when you get people like this making claims all the time and they never pan out, sooner or later people stop listening. That is when the real ones are missed.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Well, there is the Reichstag Fire, and the South Manchuria Railway Incident. You could include Gulf of Tonkin, but that isn't so much false flag as twisted hyperbole.

I would have included the USS Liberty Incident, Pearl Harbor, and quite a few more. But that just leads to arguments about believing text-book and media-based 'history' which as of now is so suspect I can't even speak with my kids about it for fear of getting them suspended.

But some here appear to deny that these False flag ops were, in fact, convenient fantasies. They profess belief in the 'events' as they are marketed by governments and 'special interests.' So, it's a given, that they won't accept an alternate perspective, or contradictory evidence without breaking to song and dance about patriotism and loyalty-based 'common sense.'

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
dual thread on same subject sorry www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-4-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I would have included the USS Liberty Incident, Pearl Harbor, and quite a few more.

To be a false-flag operation, the acts have to be blamed on a party other than the one that perpetrated the attack. In both cases cited above, the attacks were never blamed on another party.

There is also Operation Ajax and the Levon Affair.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I would have included the USS Liberty Incident, Pearl Harbor, and quite a few more.

To be a false-flag operation, the acts have to be blamed on a party other than the one that perpetrated the attack. In both cases cited above, the attacks were never blamed on another party.

There is also Operation Ajax and the Levon Affair.

Hmmm, OK then, but certainly these qualify in the 'spirit' of false flag - or is there another term for this that's escaping me? Aside from 'lying' which governments claim they NEVER do.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Would it really be a false flag if BOTH countries are involved in the conspiracy? It seems to me Iran's leader Ahmadinejad is behaving peculiarly in the face of increased scrutiny by the US as well as the World. He is flaunting his nuclear advancements and NOT laying low (more so than most rogue countries' leaders).

Could Iran's leader be involved in a 'Bigger' Picture' false flag event arranged between the US and Iran to start a war for unknown reasons. Are we all just an audience?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Hmmm, OK then, but certainly these qualify in the 'spirit' of false flag - or is there another term for this that's escaping me? Aside from 'lying' which governments claim they NEVER do.

Well, the USS Liberty Incident was never used by anyone as proof of anything, outside of conspiracy theorists using it as proof of Israel being diabolical and sinister.

I think the word you are looking for is exploitation. But even that doesn't fit Pearl Harbor. One can say that FDR knew in advance of attack; but even if that were the case, even a thwarted attack would have been enough to spur the American public into supporting American-entry into WWII.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by battlestargalactica
Could Iran's leader be involved in a 'Bigger' Picture' false flag event arranged between the US and Iran to start a war for unknown reasons. Are we all just an audience?

They could be, but if so, we are all in a WORLD of hurt. The day 'powers' of this magnitude collude to stage an such an event is the day we will see death tolls which will make Afghanistan and Iraq look like a street corner gang war.

Also, we'll have to realign our ideas of who the puppeteers are, because traditionally, these people don't agree on the time of day, let alone something of this magnitude.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
April 15, 1955 -

ask.yahoo.com...

The article explains that Congress passed the Sixteenth Amendment to the Consitution, which allows for the implementation of personal income tax, on February 3, 1913, and chose March 1 of the following year as the filing deadline. The deadline was changed to March 15 in 1918, and, as we learned at Tax History Project, to April 15 in 1955. Moving back the date from the end of the tax year served two purposes -- it gave the IRS more time to handle the work and, more importantly, more time to hang on to your money before issuing you a refund.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Dont forget about April, 19
April,19 (check out the events..)

This date also holds a very interesting pagan belief about sacrilege (physically,mentally, metaphysically, and metaphorically)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
3 April, 1948 President Truman signed the Marshall Plan into law.

6 April, 1917 United States declared war on Germany.

18 April. 1775 At the start of the War of American Independence, US patriot Paul Revere rode from Charleston to Lexington, warning people that British troops were advancing.

19 April. 1775 The first battle in the War of American Independence took place at Lexington, Massachusetts (Britain1 - Colonists 0).

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
Disbelieving the possibility that brown-skinned people of Persian descent could, would, and are willing to kill white people or launch terrorist attacks, or any attacks, against American assets is racism, pure and simple.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Riposte]

Who has killed more of the other? We've already murdered more Iraqis than Saddam ever did.

Elections Freedom, purple fingers not withstanding. We have our own police state over there now.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by battlestargalactica

Of course this is how it works.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Yet, people keep listening to them. Obviously, their credibility is not at risk, because people like you keep listening, think their predictions are "do some good" whether they are true or not.

I don't "listen" to them, though I do like to hear what they have to say. I'd much rather be reminded that the government has pulled us into MANY wars by means of false flag operations, than to sit back and believe the Gulf of Tonkin incident that kick off our involvement in Vietnam were true.

A little reminder now and again is fine by me.

I'm never going to believe that 6 men in a mud hut in Iran built a nuclear weapon and detonated it in Seattle ... but, I bet MOST of America would ... if that's what the government tells them to believe.

I'd rather have these guys predicting events like these and be wrong, than to not have these predictions and most of America buy the next false flag operation that the government comes up with.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
On the other thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar =1&on=4208294#pid4208294
I posted my expectations that:

(a) Bush & Co. intended to invade Syria and Iran last year on Orthodox Good Friday/Easter -- which would have been in this time frame.
(b) I believe that Bush & Co. still intend to invade Syria and Iran at the same time.
(c) Orthodox Good Friday/Easter will be April 25th through April 27th this year of 2008.
(d) I believe Bush & Co. intend to invade during these holy days because all Christians in Syria observe Easter on the same date, that is, the Orthodox date.
(e) Some of the minority Islamic denominations also observe these holidays as the Great Ordeal of the Prophet Issa [pbuh].

So put that together and you've got a bunch of people on religious holiday in Syria at that time -- and they are not manning the fort as they might do otherwise.

Also, Russia observes Easter at the same time and may not be prepared to respond to an assault on Iran and Syria as they would at another time. The Good Friday/Easter holy days are observed by a great many people in Russia, and business and government slip into low gear.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join