It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater Bulks Up Air Power Using Little-Known Company

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Blackwater Bulks Up Air Power Using Little-Known Company

www.blacklistednews.com

An Embraer Super Tucano was registered on Feb. 21, 2008 under the name of EP Aviation LLC. 28 other aircraft have been registered to this obscure company, most over the past few months. The list includes 14 Bell 412 helicopters, as well as a number of fixed wing aircraft. What isn't clear is why the company would register these aircraft under the name EP Aviation LLC. After all, Blackwater has another, better known, affiliate, Presidential Airways, which also has a number of registered aircraft.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on (4/9/08) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
FAA Registry For N314TG Registered to EP Aviation: registry.faa.gov...

FlightAware.com tracking of N314TG

Blackwater USA AirCharter: www.blackwaterusa.com...

Presidential Airways Contact Info:
PO Box 849, Moyock, NC 27958
Primary Number (252) 435-0700
Alternate Numbers (252) 435-0726 or (252) 548-7569
Fax Number (252) 435-0800
[email protected]

Presidential Airways is Hiring in Iraq, Jordan, and Moycock NC

Aviation Worldwide Services LLC is a sister company to Presidential Airways, Inc., both of which are owned by Blackwater USA.
BlackWater USA Aviation website

Blackwater USA main aviation base is Blackwater Airstrip Airport (Airport ID: NC61). The facility is sited near the city of Moyock, North Carolina, and the registered owner is E & J Holdings LLC. The listed airport manager is Tony Vernon.
source

Presidential Airways N-Numbers (Aircraft Tail Number)
N952BW
N953BW
N956BW
N957BW
N958BW
N959BW
N962BW - N962BW Photo: www.airliners.net...
N968BW:www.sourcewatch.org...

Other Suspected Flights and Aviation Front Companies: members.aol.com...

Blackwater and Aviation Front Companys' flights to and from CIA's Camp Perry aka "The Farm": www.sourcewatch.org...

[edit on (4/9/08) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You know for an illegal operation they sure do have some legal power huh? They are supposed to be a security firm not a military force and if you need helicopters and planes hmmm...Sounds to me like its no different than the SS or Republican Guard.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
You know for an illegal operation they sure do have some legal power huh? They are supposed to be a security firm not a military force and if you need helicopters and planes hmmm...Sounds to me like its no different than the SS or Republican Guard.

It's because they have the best lawyers that Halliburton can buy with American public funds. This 'private army' is perhaps the biggest 'win' the embryonic corporate fascist machine has made considering if you or I or any non-energy/military industrial company tried to amass an army - we'd be suspected Homegrown Terrorists and sequestered to some questioning room in Diego Garcia.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
So what's the deal? Are they going to use them for "Air America" type covert ops or will they convert them into gunships (not that hard with a 412)? To what use will all these craft be put?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Nighthawk
So what's the deal? Are they going to use them for "Air America" type covert ops or will they convert them into gunships (not that hard with a 412)? To what use will all these craft be put?

Maybe weaponize them who knows Im feel that they will and that is not good. First off they are an illegal company according to the constitution. Article 1 section 8 states that the government and government only can raise and army and navy. These guys are raising both and the name of a security firm. I just cant fathem how people dont understand the possible reprecutions from this.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Maybe weaponize them who knows Im feel that they will and that is not good. First off they are an illegal company according to the constitution. Article 1 section 8 states that the government and government only can raise and army and navy. These guys are raising both and the name of a security firm. I just cant fathem how people dont understand the possible reprecutions from this.

Well, that also means all the militia guys are in violation of the law. They're basically raising private armies. Or does self-funding by the very individuals who make up such a group negate the idea of "raising an army"?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The Nighthawk

Actually the constitution make it legal to form and maintain a militia. That's why the Michigan militia is so big and no one screws with them.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

There is a specific proviso regarding the nature of the 'organizing body' (it needs to be a 'people's militia' not 'private'.

A non-governmental or business enterprise is strictly prohibited from establishing an armed force within the continental U.S. though - I'm pretty sure thats the legal reading on this.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I'm very well aware. That's why I fight for the destruction of Blackwater USA. They are a blight on this planet. They have pointed their weapons on US soldiers. Which makes them a treasonous organization as well. Enemies of the State.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These people are sick.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Agreed. You know what's really terrible? - they consider themselves to be - and are promoted by the federal government as - patriotic heroes. All the while generating billions of dollars for their 'owners'.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Oh really? So what sort of political ideology are they forced to swear fealty to? I'll be patiently awaiting your response that will explain how Blackwater is just as politically motivated as the SS and Republican Guard were.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Ah, yes, wonderful stuff. So I asked my brother what he would do if Blackwater pulls this BS on him while he's in Iraq. He said "Blackwater will need to go on a hiring spree." I don't think too many more soldiers will like this, it's only a matter of time before they really piss off the military.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

You know you talk alot without saying much. You ask for everyone to hand you information on a plate instead of going to look for it. And then when one of us does provide the information to you, you go on tirades.

Don't you think that is getting old?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
You know you talk alot without saying much. You ask for everyone to hand you information on a plate instead of going to look for it. And then when one of us does provide the information to you, you go on tirades.

Don't you think that is getting old?

Boo hoo. Thanks for admitting that he's wrong though.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

Oh really? So what sort of political ideology are they forced to swear fealty to? I'll be patiently awaiting your response that will explain how Blackwater is just as politically motivated as the SS and Republican Guard were.

A fascist ideology which is the ideology of our current government. So I guess that would make them swear to a fascist ideology. All for the big business forget the people and we can debate that all day. To me there is no debate on the existence of this organization. It says in the constitution that these organizations like this are illegal. As far as the republican guard and the SS they were the government police of their respected countries at the time. Right now we have used them during katrina, over in iraq, and also in other local "crisis situations"

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Blackwater – ‘’building the largest private army in the world’’, (www.democracynow.org...)

What may explain a basic background of Blackwater is as follows: I had an interesting little jaunt around some websites (although, the reports would require validation!) regarding Blackwater. It's owner, Erik Prince (an ex-Navy Seal - huh humm!) is a donator to the Republican party and worked as an intern to Bush senior. His father was a billionaire (en.wikipedia.org...-21)
with Prince being described as a "millionaire right-wing fundamentalist Christian from a powerful Michigan Republican family'', who apparently had a problem with gays etc whilst as an intern, (www.sourcewatch.org...).

He was also a part of the Bush - Cheney 2004 campaign contributors (www.nndb.com...).

A story common to most of us regarding the CIA flights of prisoners, which got so much attention in Europe was highlighted. ''Presidential Airways, whose parent company Presidential Airways, Inc. and its sister company, Aviation Worldwide Services (AWS), are owned by Blackwater, and based in Melbourne, Florida. It received a $2.43 million contract from the Department of Defense to provide "aircraft supports," in February 2006. Late last year, Washington Post reporter Dana Priest revealed a network of secret CIA prisons in Eastern Europe; she received a Pulitzer Prize for her work. It turns out, according to independent media sources, AWS and Presidential were both involved in the chartered flights''.
(iraqforsale.bravenewfilms.org...)

A comment that seems to sum where this all might be heading is as follows: ''Those who see Blackwater in a positive light should review a little history--google "black shirt," google for the Nazi "SA" and "SS" troops. And while you are at it, google "gestapo." And remember that Hitler was elected to office''.

''Blackwater has all the potential to become all of these. And under George Bush (or any other like minded president) we have seen how easily torture, and secret police tactics can be rationalized. And how 9/11 has created the "threat" that Hitler found the threat "Jews, Gypsies, and homosexuals, and eventually anyone who opposed his will. Now it is "fear" of terrorists that is being used to justify authoritarian measures being used to "protect the American people" and preserve their liberty'' Unckel Sam - poster on the site: iraqforsale.bravenewfilms.org...

In a statement to the House Committe on Oversight and Government Reform, 02nd October 2007, Prince stated that, ''all personnel working on Department of State contracts must receive a security clearance from the US Government of at least 'secret' level. (oversight.house.gov...)

Jeremy Scahill had a bestseller book called 'Blackwater: The Rise of the World’s Most Powerful Mercenary Army'.

He cites its strength in an interview: ‘’You tell me what nation in the world has operatives deployed in nine other countries around the world, can boast of a force of 20,000 men to call on at a moment’s notice, has a fleet of aircrafts. I mean, the nation of Costa Rica doesn’t even have a military. So in the case of Blackwater, we’re talking about a heavier force than some nation-states of the world'' (www.democracynow.org...).

‘’It also provides the American government with soldiers (guns) for hire: former Green Berets, Army Rangers and Navy Seals’’, (www.bintjbeil.com...).

Is this really Bush’s private army?

Brei.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
In addition to the above post, these are the guys who are training the US police forces.

The affect is cited as follows: ''All citizens of the United States, be afraid, be very afraid. Private armies destroy liberty and democracy''.

''Lexington Kentucky Police Department paid for private Mercenary Army Blackwater Training while its Mayor Jim Newberry and its chief of police Anthany Beatty refuse free ICE 287 (G) training to protect citizens. Sanctuary City Lexington Kentucky in the United States Heartland is using local tax dollars to hire mercenary Blackwater soldiers to train the police''.

Niccolo Machiavelli arms mercenary armies "Mercenary and auxiliary forces are useless and dangerous; and any ruler who keeps his state dependent upon mercenaries will never have real peace or security. ... Experience shows that only princes and republics with troops of their own have accomplished great things, while mercenary forces have brought nothing but harm." (The Prince, Chapter XII) It should be remembered, "anyone searching for the first cause of the ruin of the Roman Empire will find it began with the hiring of mercenaries" (The Prince, Chapter XIII)'', (www.nineeleven.co.uk...)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

A fascist ideology which is the ideology of our current government. So I guess that would make them swear to a fascist ideology. All for the big business forget the people and we can debate that all day. To me there is no debate on the existence of this organization. It says in the constitution that these organizations like this are illegal. As far as the republican guard and the SS they were the government police of their respected countries at the time. Right now we have used them during katrina, over in iraq, and also in other local "crisis situations"

That's not how we do things around here. We provide credible sources and logical arguments to back up our claims. We don't just pull things out of our you know what, that make no sense at all... at least the intellectually honest ones around here.

The SS and Republican Guard were government military entities that followed a fascist dictator's political ideology and agenda, which included political witch hunts and genocide, among other things. Blackwater is a private mercenary business. Big difference. So just stop posting, thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join