It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Spotted above Alice, Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

UFO Spotted above Alice, Texas

www.kiiitv.com

Here in the Rancho Allegre neighborhood in Alice located off of State Highway 281 and 44, an Alice resident said she saw something in the sky, while doing her laundry on Monday night. So she grabbed a camera phone and took a picture.

She said this is what came out. On the horizon, she saw this bright light hovering with what seemed to be a reflection below it. Seconds later, she said it disappeared totally.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/4/2008 by SilentShadow]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Very interesting picture as well. It appears to be incredibly bright, watch the video for the picture, i will see what i can do and maybe post a screentshot.

www.kiiitv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Here we go.

Original Source Video

Fascinating pic, it appears to me that it's the sun coming through the clouds at sundown, however, she claimed it was at night when she took it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This appears to be a different pic that shows its shape a little better.

Original Source Video

I wish we had the original pictures so we could analyse them better.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Could be a Min Min light. Seen a few when I lived in north Qld many years ago...
It's a shame the image is so poor, but I suppose you gotta expect that with camera phones.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Nice find slient. Yet another interesting incident in Texas. This appears to be somewhat similar to the image captured by truck driver Sean Kiel about 45 min. from Stephenville on Jan 8, 08.

~source~

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Too bad he didn't get a shot after said 'fireball light' had dissipated. I need to make it a point to drive out to stephenville one weekend and ask around... I'd like to get some information that reporters probably wouldn't ask.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

That is also very fascinating. That object and the object in my posts look almost identical. I think that helps the credibility of this ladies story.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Since hsur's picture is no longer there i will rehost it.

Original Source

[edit on 13/4/2008 by SilentShadow]

new topics

top topics

join