It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons Created All Non-Christian Mythology!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thestatue

Accept it! I don't believe what you believe. You can pray for me if you like. I'll be the one busy learning from many, many different books - most of them concerned with those pre-Christian demons you believe in.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by junglejake

Just noticed this thread. Some Muslim guy has put together a Geert Wilders style video turning the spotlight on Christian doctrine. The video shows some excerpts from the Bible where God commands killing and raping.

I'm not trying to rekindle an argument here, just thought it might be relevant to the little sub-plot we had going.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I don't what your sources are for the stories being that similar. These has been a lot of false scholarship like zeigeist and what not. Moost of the stories are not as similar as claimed. Most of the similarities are out right fabrications and have been thoroughly debunked already.

Here's a good starting place www.thedevineevidence.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
it's ridiculous you keep saying pre-christian like its the ra or something demons are not the invention of some religion its the opposite remember.......before christianity demons were still demons but before they were demons they were angels like me.....it was there hate and doubt that mankind would be able to love God as well as we all did and the fact that God acted as if he loved man more this is why those angels fell and became demons........those demons are powerless without the worship from man......but don't worry i am currently doing my best to fight any demons i can........i's love to go after satan but he's already been spoken for......thats why i find your name so funny.......adversary.....or satan....you kids pick funny names

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by thestatue

Fallen Angels and Demons are separate entities. Demons are not and never were angels. Demons are the spirits of the Nephilim.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
i just wanted to know if anyone has talked about all the books left out of the current KJV of the bible by the head of the catholic chruch in 184 AD.? i believe his name was St. Pious? i can not find any links to this but was just wondering if this was talked about yet. dead sea scrolls, gospel of judas, i don't remember the rest but i know there were a few taken out.

again i am not a scholar and may be talkin out my butt
but a few years back i spent about 5yrs all together lookin for the right denomination for myself and just reading and living the bible. just can't remember where it came from.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
@ bigwhammy
Granted I don't much about the Persians and the Greeks, but I do know a bit about Egyptian mythology and the comparisions are undeniable. But you do have point - there are probably more similarities between Moses and Osiris:
- Both great civilizers
- Both cast adrift upon the river Nile in vessels of papyrus coated in bitumen
- Both saved by an Egyptian Princess

Either way, my point still stands. Zeitgeist might have a few of its facts wrong, but there most definitel are comparisons between different ancient world cultures.

@ thestatue
'Cythraul' does not mean 'Satan' if that's what you're getting at. 'Cythraul' is a pre-Christian Welsh term which we would now translate as 'devil' or 'demon'. The old Welsh had no concept of Satan and one of the reasons I like the word is because it plays on the bastardization of old language. Thus anyone who equates my name with Satan is misguided and only has Christianity to blame for being so.

Kid? Seriously? Another misguided presumption.

@ keeff
Hi Keeff. We haven't discussed the missing Biblical texts in this thread but I can guarantee if you type a few things ('dead sea scrolls' etc) into the search form, you'll find many, many threads concerned solely with the discussion of those things.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Originally posted by yahn goodey
its a mistake to even begin to think that G-D is being represented by the institutions ; governmental or religious in this world.

Indeed. The pope is claiming to be God's representative on this earth. Still he calls himself father. What did Jesus say about calling anyone father on earth? Atleast people without children? Well he prohibited it. The pope is the son of perdition, the most unclean and the man of iniquity. The false prophet in his own blasphemic person. Easter, Sunday worship, Christmas, worshipping the sons of god and saints, idolism, genocide, theft, the list is so long I shouldn't even have to start.

Umm...Jesus actually said "Call no man father...", He didn't use any qualifiers like "at least people without children" as you do. But of course you had to use the qualifier, since probably about 100% of the people on this forum (including you) refer to your own male parent as "Father", "Dad" or whatever. But admitting that would remove one of the "weapons" you use to slam the Pope.

What kind of Christian is against Easter, Sunday worship, Christmas etc? Would you please clarify for the rest of us? If you throw all that out you don't have much left!!

You are of course entitled to your own opinions.

I am equally entitled to find those opinions offensive.

Can't you simply state what you do believe in rather than what you don't?? And preferably without adding remarks designed to offend Catholics on this board (who despite your opinion are actually Christians too?!)?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is absolutely true. You can find the beginnings in Genesis 6. You will also find that the Big Lie that is coming, the UFO hoax, is supernatural and the aliens are the Nephilim, hybrids of Angelic and Human breeding. This is covered in Genesis 6 as well. The Anti-Christ will show and this is the reality. The mythology of the past, the other floods were all inspired by Satan to deceive man from the one true God. The tribulations are yet to come and are very close.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

I agree! Check out these threads...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 4/13/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The concept is Biblical and it makes more sense than otherwise. This world is made up of dimensions and not occupied planets. Satan and his followers are immortal and thus could life virtually anywhere. This is the basic concept and the fact we are so limited in our capacity to understand its hard to get this across.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
its actually the other way around.....the alleged aliens are actually the demons and fallen angels that exist. They call them aliens so as to deceive. One of the greatest achievements of Satan was to convince the world [except for his followers] that he doesn't exist at all.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The other gods and goddesses are satanic in nature to deceive. There is only one creator and there is one Satan that has many followers.....they deceive those of the occult into believing them to be actual gods and goddesses.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Satan can create life, however, very crudely....and nowhere near the perfection of God. Remember when the prophets of the Pharoah cast down their staffs and they turned into snakes...Satan did that... Moses did the same thing but his ate the rest.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
One of the greatest achievements of Satan was to convince the world [except for his followers] that he doesn't exist at all.

I say God's greatest trick was convincing the world that he is the light and not the dark.

Satan didn't exist when Pagan's ruled the Earth, and He only exists now in the minds of Christians. So technically, followers of the pre-Christian traditions are actually the only ones who are free of Satan and all his so called trappings.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Incorrect he was in ancient Sumeria, the first civilization on record, as the God Enki. Would you like to see him ?

here he is

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

I had a feeling someone would bring that up. I'll qualify my earlier statement by saying that the Christian 'Satan' - the Satan that appears in the Bible - didn't exist before Monotheism. Entities resembling Satan, etymologically or aesthetically did exist before Christ but they weren't one half of a dualistic good/evil institution as the Christian God/Satan are.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
"the Christian 'Satan' - the Satan that appears in the Bible - didn't exist before Monotheism."

*****Not sure where you are getting your information, but someone is leading you on a wild goose chase. Satan, formerly Lucifer existed before the creation of the Earth. The war in Heaven was even before man existed much less anything live on Earth, that is before God placed life on Earth.

"Entities resembling Satan, etymologically or aesthetically did exist before Christ but they weren't one half of a dualistic good/evil institution as the Christian God/Satan are."

*****Sorry, this is an incorrect statement as well. Satan and his followers were cast from Heaven into their own realm. When man was created God sent "Watchers" or Angels to Earth to watch over man. However, they took daughters of man as wives and made offspring. These became half human and half Angelic beings. they are called Nephilm. All of them turned evil and this was the reason that God sent the Flood to Earth. They will return and this time it will be by fire. The Rapture will occur, the Anti-christ will take power for a short time and then will be defeated........this is the reality.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
These gods are actual demons and reside in alter dimensions. These are the minds of the Illuminati..........soon to be defeated and destroyed along with Mammon

reply to post by Bigwhammy

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
"Satan didn't exist when Pagan's ruled the Earth, and He only exists now in the minds of Christians."

*****he fully exists now and is waiting for the final formation of the one world government as his servants, the Illuminati sets it up. Satan existed even before our time and the universe was created. Better do some soul searching, and re-reading because someone is lying to you.

"So technically, followers of the pre-Christian traditions are actually the only ones who are free of Satan and all his so called trappings."

******no one expecially now of those alive are free of Satan as he is the all seeing eye over the pyramid. He and Mammon cannot see the heart but they can see what you do. War is a wholesale on souls and suffering. This is why the wars have been orchestrated by the Illuminati since our history. His trappings are daily and by the hour, but he will be defeated in short order.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join