It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Sect Members 'Died In Cave'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Doomsday Sect Members 'Died In Cave'

www.news.com.au

TWO members of a sect, holed-up in a muddy Russian cave since November in expectation of the world's end, have died, a survivor has claimed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Here we are some news on 2 members fro mthe cult died inside thwe cave how sad is this. one died from cancer the other i think because he fasted to long and couldent survive its preety sad i am wondering what thay did with the bodys?

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Update!

"One person died from cancer, Tamara from Blagoveshchensk. The other was from Belarus and was fasting," Vitaly Nedogon, a sect member who had earlier left the cave, told RTR national television.

Nedogon was quoted by RIA Novosti news agency as saying that the deaths occurred while he was still in the cave, located near the village of Nikolskoye in Penza district, some 700 kilometres southeast of Moscow.

"During our stay two people died. They are buried there," he said.

The authorities said the report - the first of fatalities among the sect - was impossible to confirm.

Source

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaadAdam
i am wondering what thay did with the bodys?

hmm hold up in a cave and someone drops. what are the odds that a body suddenly looks like 150lbs of meat after a while?

heh i really hope that im just kidding and thats not what they did with them lol

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles

Originally posted by SaadAdam
i am wondering what thay did with the bodys?

hmm hold up in a cave and someone drops. what are the odds that a body suddenly looks like 150lbs of meat after a while?

heh i really hope that im just kidding and thats not what they did with them lol

LOL hope so also maybe thay ate him? well both of them
would of been intresting a canible cult very freaky. thay have in germany 4 sure its wierd.

top topics

join