It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions on 9/11

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
1) Why did the bush administration ignore all the advanced warnings of the 9/11 attack?

2) How come the warnings from FBI agent Colleen Rowley and from the Phoenix memo were not only ignored but suppressed?

3) Why did FBI deputy director John P. O’Neill quit his job when his investigation of Osama bin laden was blocked?

4) How come top pentagon officials cancelled their travel planes before for 9/11 because of security concerns?

5) How did 19 Muslim men well known to intelligence and security agencies walk past security checks, order 4 passenger planes and turn them into 4 deadly missiles without even a hitch?

6) How come at 8:13 am flight controllers temporarily lost radar contact with American airlines flight 11 and reported a suspected hijacking even though Andrews air force base is only 10 minutes from Washington?

7) How is it that Marvin Bush just happened to be the director of Secure-Com? (Which provided electronic security for the world trade centre and by some mysterious coincidence Marvin Bush's company also provided electronic security for united airlines and Dallas airport and director of the world trade centre’s casualties insurance company Houston Casualty)

8) Is it true that after the crashes the white smoke turned black indicating cooling temperatures – not rising temperatures?

9) Why did building 7 collapsed much later on in the afternoon even though it had never even been hit?

10) How come before the fist plane ever even hit the first tower, a mass of military build up was organized near Afghanistan called operation swift sword and operation bright star where 23 thousand British troops were sent to the Oman gulf near Afghanistan and 17 thousand US troops joined NATO troops in near by Egypt?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Andre, all good questions man, and I am very sad to say that none of those questions will ever be answered with factual proof. I believe I have a good idea as to the answers, but my words are just those of a disenfranchised young college graduate who lives under the poverty line. Add a few billion to my bank account and I bet I'm a bit more in the know.

My only hope is that my grandchildrens' history books will have the answer, and not some fairy tale about how we all "rose up" and conquered "evil."

I guess evil is relative, quite literally.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Good set of questions, and I will be interested on some of the replies. I think that this is...

10) How come before the fist plane ever even hit the first tower, a mass of military build up was organized near Afghanistan called operation swift sword and operation bright star where 23 thousand British troops were sent to the Oman gulf near Afghanistan and 17 thousand US troops joined NATO troops in near by Egypt?

...crucial and of course to add, the Pakistani official who was told of the month of war with Afghanistan, he was told this in July-2001, the month he was told to look out for was OCTOBER!!

news.bbc.co.uk...

Niaz Naik, a former Pakistani Foreign Secretary, was told by senior American officials in mid-July that military action against Afghanistan would go ahead by the middle of October.

Isn't it interesting. Not only was Building 7 predicted accurately to collapse, but people also "PREDICTED" the war in Afghanistan!

Stared and flagged...

[edit on 9-4-2008 by talisman]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
im also interested in the answers to these questions

some of these questions deserve their own thread

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

none of those questions will ever be answered with factual proof.

I dunno, there are a lot of debunkers out there just waiting to shoot down ever single question with nothing but factual proof - and I’m waiting

[edit on 9-4-2008 by andre18]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
1. Why did you ignore UBL telling everyone he was going to kill Americans when he could all the way back in 1990s? Did you warn others?
4. How come no one has evidence to support this?
5. The same why you do, the bought tickets went to fly. Why did only 3 planes make their targets? Was it due to the passengers of flight 93 figuring out 9/11 in minutes, a feat that eludes 9/11 truth for 6 years?
6. What does Andrews AFB have to do with flight 11. There were no fighters on alert at Andrews.
7. Why have you not got the facts correct on this?
8. No.
9. Because it burned all day with zero firefighting, and was damaged by debris from the WTC. It contained over 10,000 gallons of fuel to run emergence generators. Ask a firemen, what happens when a building burns all day.
10. What does this have to do with 9/11?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

5. The same why you do, the bought tickets went to fly.

The difference is these men were well known to the FBI - also the footage of them at the airport should reveal them boarding the plane, having their luggage go through standard inspection etc, but we have no footage open to the public – the same goes for the camera footage surrounding the pentagon. (All missing)

I do, in fact the company terminated its insurance coverage of the world trade center just after 9/11

9. Because it burned all day with zero firefighting, and was damaged by debris from the WTC. It contained over 10,000 gallons of fuel to run emergence generators. Ask a firemen, what happens when a building burns all day.

I find it pretty compelling evidence building 7 was able to fall in the EXACT same way as the twin towers...

It proves there was already a planed attack on Iraq before the twin towers were even hit….

[edit on 10-4-2008 by andre18]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

3) Why did FBI deputy director John P. O’Neill quit his job when his investigation of Osama bin laden was blocked?

Not quite, but it is a commonly accepted lie. John O' Neill left the FBI for quite a few reasons. He had been under investigation after classified documents that he took out of the office illegally, were stolen from his briefcase. He had a wife, 2 girlfriends and a lifestyle difficult to support on a government salary. Not to mention he had all the political savvy of a bull in a china shop (which I admire). The Ambassador to Yemen actually told the FBI that O'Neill was not permitted to come back to Yemen during the Cole investigation because he was considered "an embarrassment" to the candy ass diplomats.

4) How come top pentagon officials cancelled their travel planes before for 9/11 because of security concerns?

A travel advisory was issued for DoD travel in the FAR EAST...NOT the United States, those traveling in/to the far east changed their plans.

6) How come at 8:13 am flight controllers temporarily lost radar contact with American airlines flight 11 and reported a suspected hijacking even though Andrews air force base is only 10 minutes from Washington?

Umm, your question doesnt make sense. Why did they temporarily lose radar contact? Actually they didnt, but when the transponder was turned off, it took a bit to figure out which blip was Flight 11. Not quite sure what you mean by ...reported a suspected hijacking even though Andrews air force base is only 10 minutes from Washington?"

7) How is it that Marvin Bush just happened to be the director of Secure-Com? (Which provided electronic security for the world trade centre and by some mysterious coincidence Marvin Bush's company also provided electronic security for united airlines and Dallas airport and director of the world trade centre’s casualties insurance company Houston Casualty)

Again, a commonly accepted mistruth. Marvin Bush wasnt "THE director" he was on the Board of Directors, and even that is irrelevant since he stepped down from the board of Securacom in June 2000.

8) Is it true that after the crashes the white smoke turned black indicating cooling temperatures – not rising temperatures?

No, its not true. Black smoke indicates the presence of hydrocarbons, i.e. plastics, jet fuel etc.....

9) Why did building 7 collapsed much later on in the afternoon even though it had never even been hit?

But it had been hit...by WTC1 when it collapsed. And that collision caused massive damage and fires that lead to WTC 7's collapse.

The first Operation Bright Star happened in 1981 and was an annual exercise until 1983, when it was decided to be held every two years. In 2001, it was held in October....so much for "before the fist plane ever even hit the tower...."

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut
1. Why did you ignore UBL telling everyone he was going to kill Americans when he could all the way back in 1990s? Did you warn others?
4. How come no one has evidence to support this?
5. The same why you do, the bought tickets went to fly. Why did only 3 planes make their targets? Was it due to the passengers of flight 93 figuring out 9/11 in minutes, a feat that eludes 9/11 truth for 6 years?
6. What does Andrews AFB have to do with flight 11. There were no fighters on alert at Andrews.
8. No.

OK I can't take this any more all I keep reading is where is the evidence for every statement people put out there about 9/11 not matching up with the offcial inqury but you have yet to prove anybody wrong so where is your evidence?

Questions for you.

1.) Are you blind? I am just asking because it does not take a rocket scientist to see that a lot of things don't add up. There were a lot of first that happen on 9/11.

2.) Do you work for the Government?(if so it would explain a lot)

3.)Does it scare you too much to even think it was possibly an inside job? (if so this would also explain a lot.)

I am not trying to attack you it is just that you don't back anything you say with proof I just keep seeing you making statments that have no merit what soever it is like I am watching kids debate over what they heard from there parents and believe it to be true without doing any research themselves. So will you please show us your proof so we can research it.
I hope you don't refer to NIST as being fact either.

(edit for spelling)

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Buddyweiser]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buddyweiser
1.) Are you blind? I am just asking because it does not take a rocket scientist to see that a lot of things don't add up. There were a lot of first that happen on 9/11.

2.) Do you work for the Government?(if so it would explain a lot)

3.)Does it scare you too much to even think it was possibly an inside job? (if so this would also explain a lot.)

I am not trying to attack you it is just that you don't back anything you say with proof I just keep seeing you making statments that have no merit what soever it is like I am watching kids debate over what they heard from there parents and believe it to be true without doing any research themselves. So will you please show us your proof so we can research it.
I hope you don't refer to NIST as being fact either.

1. Is this about 9/11? No I am not blind, thank you. Sorry, not a thing in 9/11 truth adds up due to No evidence.
2. I was on active duty on 9/11, no stand-down.
3. What scares me is the lack of knowledge on topics and subjects necessary to understand 9/11. Such as math, physics, energy, fire, military, structures, gravity, flying, etc.

Yeppers, saying WTC7 burned all day until it fell, may be too factual to be consider back up for building failure. I thought it was evidence. I have yet to see a building burn all day with no fire fighting survive; have you?

NIST, have you finished reading NIST? What exactly is wrong with NIST?

I think it is cool how 9/11 truth just says NIST is no good, offers no evidence, and moves on. I would do that too if I lacked facts on the topic, after all, who is going to read and understand 10,000 pages of dry boring stuff with some photos, like damage to the steel from aircraft impact. Not many, and I guess 9/11 truth leaders expect that.

Has the old list of 9/11 truth questions got to NIST yet?

[edit on 11-4-2008 by beachnut]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut

NIST, have you finished reading NIST? What exactly is wrong with NIST?

I think it is cool how 9/11 truth just says NIST is no good, offers no evidence, and moves on...

Has the old list of 9/11 truth questions got to NIST yet?

As a matter of fact, yes.

The crucial element of the NIST report is based on a manipulated crock.

Their theory of why both towers fell (they don't have a report on WTC 7 yet; they're waiting until the generation that was alive when it happened dies out, apparently) is that the floor trusses sagged due to fire and pulled in the facades and initiated collapse. They don't explain the mechanism of the actual collapse, but simply note "Global collapse ensued," but that's another (albeit enormous) hole in their study.

So, critical theory is put to the test: UL sets up an actual experiment and subjects a rebuilt section of floors, trusses and facade members to a fire test at 2000 degrees for two hours with double live loads and minimal fireproofing. They get a 2 inch deflection for their trouble--won't do squat to initiate collapse.

What do they do? They toss out their own empirical results and go to computer games modeling, and run 8 simulations until, tricking the variables sufficiently on the 9th run-through, they get the 50+ inch deflection they need to initiate collapse and use this for the report. All the rest goes into the circular file.

The NIST report's crucial theory "proving" the collapses is built on desperately manipulated computer bunk. Isn't that "cool?"

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago

So, critical theory is put to the test: UL sets up an actual experiment and subjects a rebuilt section of floors, trusses and facade members to a fire test at 2000 degrees for two hours with double live loads and minimal fireproofing. They get a 2 inch deflection for their trouble--won't do squat to initiate collapse.

One of the goals of NIST was to confirm the WTC was built as specified. The full up test was to see if as built the WTC would meet the fire standard, it did better. Goal accomplished, the WTC was built properly and performed as expected. Standard office fire, no jet fuel. Why do people not understand NIST and what this test was about? They did not test a full up floor and then run a plan in at 590 mph. They were testing a non impact WTC, to check building performance baseline. Read the goals of NIST, then there are 10,000 pages, I can see why you do not understand what they were doing. This is their job, this is not an error, this test had nothing to do with collapse study, it was a test to see if the building was built right. Where did you get this false information from to tie a test of fire proofing to the collapse of the WTC? Have you read the goals and tied them to the correct section of NIST. This question does not look like you understand NIST. Do not believe other people on NIST, you must read it and see they are not being truthful.

On 9/11 this impact blasted off tons of insulation! FACT, that meant the fire had access to the bare steel. Also different on 9/11 was jet fuel started non standard office fires, the fuel alone had the heat energy of 315 TONS of TNT. 9/11 is not like the test, the test was to see if WTC was properly built, 9/11 ripped up the properly built and fire protected building and caused the steel to weaken. Impact, fire, collapse.
2.7 million shot gun blasts! The impact of 175!(4,380,000,000 joules)! Think some insulation was displaced?

If you read NIST you will not make the mistake of mixing up the study to check the building, and collapse initialiotn. look like they come from standard 9/11 truth ith which forgot to explain the goals and what NIST really did. Standard disinformation tactic, they know you are not going to read NIST, so they just say something is wrong with it. Neat if they had some evidence they could report NIST for being bad guys, but no evidence, just hearsay, wave hands, say NIST is wrong.

Reading NIST, finds the purpose of this test and will help stop false conclusions. Many people are spreading false information on NIST by taking what they did and making up what it means. Reading NIST can shed light on those false implications.

wtc.nist.gov...
wtc.nist.gov...
wtc.nist.gov...
wtc.nist.gov...

[edit on 11-4-2008 by beachnut]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is what I think of when anyone mentions NIST...

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is what I think of when anyone mentions physics...

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Jones made up thermite/thermate 4 years after 9/11 due to the Iraq war. Why? Now he tries to back in evidence. Every few months he has a smoking gun, but no evidence.

Nice photos of concrete floors crushed by lots of force. How many joules of PE was released due to gravity to do that?

Still looking for all the molten stuff? What does it mean? Thermite would just weld on to stuff, and go out it flows with gravity. No evidence of thermite devices found, but we have steel hit by an aircraft collect for the study of the WTC.

I have Jones' first letter/paper, it is funny stuff. Why does he make up stuff? Why has he failed to provide evidence for his ideas?

(In the video you posted. Molten steel? Where is it? Jones is mentioned in the video. The video you posted, did you watch it)

Ambush video, cool, present false information at an ambush. Very cool.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by beachnut]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beachnut

Jones made up thermite/thermate 4 years after 9/11 due to the Iraq war. Why? Now he tries to back in evidence. Every few months he has a smoking gun, but no evidence.

Jones who? Indiana? I didn't know I mentioned him.

Nice photos of concrete floors crushed by lots of force. How many joules of PE was released due to gravity to do that?

That has to be one of the lamest arguments I ever heard against what the investigators/scientists call the WTC "meteorites."

Ambush video, cool, present false information at an ambush. Very cool.

Not quite as cool as ambushing the American people so our wonderful leaders could install the Patriot Act and start the New American Empire.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
More questions…..

1) Why are their no airport security videos of any of the nineteen accused Muslims boarding any of the highjacked planes?

2) How could Mohammed Atta's passport survive the fireballs explosion that supposedly cremated him, fly out of his pocket, fly out of the incinerated plane, flutter to the ground in two feet of debris and end up in readable condition in the hands of investigators? (All within 48 hours)

3) Why did 19 Muslim men even need passports on domestic flights?

4) How were passports found but not the planes voice recorders?

5) Why did the highjack’s need passports they would never use again after their suicide flights?

6) Why were the 19 accused Muslims not under surveillance on 9/11, if they were so easy to identity?

7) How come right after the attacks, CNN deceptively and repeatedly showed an airport security video of Mohammed Atta? (CNN neglected to tell viewers that the video showed Mohammed Atta boarding a plane at Portland Maine – not the highjacked plane)

8) How come according to Japanese, Chinese and Indian new reports, Osama bin laden was killed in Afghanistan in the fall of 2001 and was buried in an unmarked grave by his own men?

9) How come since 9/11 FBI director Muller, BBC news and ABC have confirmed that 7 of the 19 Muslims did not die in the 9/11 crashes?

10) How come one of the accused Muslims died a year before the 9/11 highjackings even occurred?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
1. Why was the Bush Administration taking Cipro right after 9/11? The anthrax attacks hadn't even occured yet.

2. Why, in the first time in US history, was NORAD control taken from the Generals and given to the Vice President or President?

3. Why did Cheney order NORAD to stand down? He was given warnings three different times that a plane was headed to the Pentagon. Yet, he adamantly held his position against a shoot down.

4. Why did the Bush Administration actively resist the formation of the 9/11 Commission for 441 days, when similar investigations, such as those for Pearl Harbor, the JFK assassination, and the space shuttle disasters, all started in about one week?

5. Why did Andrew Card tell George Bush that America was under attack, and then immediately walk away? How did he know Bush was just going to sit there quietly? Why did he not wait for a response or commandment?

6. Why did the Secret Service not feel it was necessary to move the President after it was known America was UNDER ATTACK!

7. Why did the 9/11 Commission fail to make any mention of the collapse of WTC 7?

8. Why did Bush and Cheney agree to speak with the 9/11 Commission only on the conditions that 1) they do so in each others company, 2) they not be under oath, 3) their testimony not be recorded?

9. Why all the mother #ing LIES!!!!!!!!!!!

I stole a few questions from www.vt911.org... but most are in my own words.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

2) How could Mohammed Atta's passport survive the fireballs explosion that supposedly cremated him, fly out of his pocket, fly out of the incinerated plane, flutter to the ground in two feet of debris and end up in readable condition in the hands of investigators? (All within 48 hours)

I'd say it is probably more likely that the fireball survived the blast, than actually being found by someone that quickly. If people stopped to think about the amount of small paper-like debris was buried under feet of ash, they would realize how unlikely this is. Out of the thousands of victims there that day, I wonder how many of their personal ID documents were found so quickly, or even at all. Then factor in the odds of actually finding the documents of the lead terrorist.

3) Why did 19 Muslim men even need passports on domestic flights?

You wouldn't "need" a passport on a domestic flight, but the passport is a relatively common form of ID used in the US, for all sort of purposes. When I worked in a store and had to ID people for beer and smokes, I'd get a passport sometimes.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies so far - though less then expected from experts in this forum....

new topics

top topics

join