It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and The Manson's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ok so hello everyone! first post here and the post could tank miserably but... I was just now doing some research on the Manson family, just to gain more knowledge and wider view of things when I noticed that Charles Manson's next parole date is to be held in 2012. Now when I saw this I of course immediately tied it into the overwhelming feeling I get that some kind of change is occurring and will be released or exerted upon the masses around that same time of 2012 whether it be good, bad, or better. Now I haven't given much thought to this as of yet other than the fact the dates line up but I just wanted to hear others opinions on the issue and maybe set out a challenge to see who can find more "random" occurrences in this year. Oh one more thing its his 12th parole

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Manson says he'd do it again if he was ever let out. So I don't think they will let him out.
Yep.. Pulpfiction good movie.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mightymouse33
Ok so hello everyone! first post here and the post could tank miserably but... I was just now doing some research on the Manson family, just to gain more knowledge and wider view of things when I noticed that Charles Manson's next parole date is to be held in 2012. Now when I saw this I of course immediately tied it into the overwhelming feeling I get that some kind of change is occurring and will be released or exerted upon the masses around that same time of 2012 whether it be good, bad, or better. Now I haven't given much thought to this as of yet other than the fact the dates line up but I just wanted to hear others opinions on the issue and maybe set out a challenge to see who can find more "random" occurrences in this year. Oh one more thing its his 12th parole

Charles Manson's next parole hearing may be in 2012, but I would bet money that he will never be released. As Zealott said, Manson claims he would do it again, and he probably would if he had the chance. Manson is a man with no consience and sees nothing wrong with murder. You have nothing to worry about. Manson will be in prison untill the day he dies.

By the way. Welcome to ATS, I look forward to seeing your future contributions to this great site.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I think he will be paroled. You cant hold someone in prison that didnt actualy commit the crime. Thoughts are thougts. Actions are actions. Real fear for him would be to let him out. There are 1000s of murders to take his place that can be prven murders.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Good day Mightymouse33,

I think your idea is very interesting. Maybe Manson is the man that will change society in 2012. I could see perhaps him being released so he could stir up society and help the government keep the masses in control for their own plans. If that would be true, you can have him murder somebody famous, for even added horror. I pray this doesn't happen! You can just connect this with every other prediction out there. For example, NwO distributing the puppets and preparing for Project blue beam to go to the next phase. Anticrist? Civil rights riot? The 7th trumpet being blown? Checkmate for us all??

I would like to see if there might be other things that anybody else can connect to the OP's theory. Thank you OP for starting up this post.

top topics

join