It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Teen Girls Arrested After Video Taping 'Beat Down' For MySpace

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't know if any of you are familiar with myspace, but it is normal for passwords to be phished and then accounts highjacked. Now I know this could just be an excuse, but it was widely said around school that the victim didn't even write what was on the page, but someone broke into her account and wrote it. The attackers supposedly knew the account was broken into, yet they decided to attack anyway.

This was a premeditated hate crime that literally took over these people though-process.

AAC

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Please, this is America...

We love violence, war... We are a warrior nation... look at the most popular past times, violent sports. Games kids play, bloody, violent cruel and sadistic.

When pseudo violent entertainers like pro wrestlers make more money than our college professors, what do you expect.

Society mirrors what we watch. Those girls were the embodiment of the current American mind set. Just tough ass little warriors preying on the weak; sound familiar? Look at our tough talking leaders; "Bring it on" ring a bell? Did you get a vicarious pleasure from that display?

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

That may be..

But its still against the law. Its still childish. Its still cowardly. It still should be punished.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Just tough ass little warriors preying on the weak;

Tough ass
It took six of them to beat her for 35 minutes and that's tough.
There's a difference from being tough to ganging up on someone, kidnapping them and then laughing about it in jail. These girls are nothing but cowards who couldn't beat there selfs up without help. All I can say is what goes around comes around and these girls will meet their destiny.

[edit on 4/9/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
All i saw her get was a couple slaps an a couple soft punches.

stupid girl didn't even attempt fight back.
She probably didn't even get hurt that bad. Half the story is probably fabricated cause the girl was a cheerleader.

Until I see a full video of her getting her head put into the wall or 6 people beating her....
this story is fake.

People get in fights an get beaten all the time. But it's not until the frilly little cheerleaders get beat/beat someone else does anyone take notice.

www.encyclopediadramatica.com...
public information..have fun

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I saw a clip of this on the news yesterday. What a hilarious whipping they gave her! Nothing like seeing how ruthless girls can be to each other.

I love how kids are stupid enough to film stuff like this these days. Not only are they creating video evidence of very serious crimes, but they're actually posting them on public Internet sites! They might as well walk into the police station with their hands in the air.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DalairTheGreat

According to the news reports she suffered a concussion, eye injuries, and several bruises.

All suspects face charges for false imprisonment and battery. Three of them were charged with kidnapping because, the sheriff's office said, they forced Lindsay into a car and drove her to another location after the beating.

The suspects were identified as 17-year-old Mercades Nichols, 17-year-old Brittini Hardcastle, 14-year-old April Cooper, 16-year-old Cara Murphy, 17-year-old Britney Mayes and 15-year-old Kayla Hassell. Zachary Ashley, 17, and Stephen Schumaker, 18, were identified by deputies as the lookouts.

"They weren't really involved, I don't know. I'm just overwhelmed by all of it. I don't know why the girls have them involved," said Debbie Shumaker, Stephen's mother.

All six of the girls attend Mulberry High School, according to the sheriff's office arrest affidavit.

LINK

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45

and Stephen Schumaker, 18,

And this guy is going to get royally screwed. He's the only legal adult of the bunch, and all of this is going on his record.

I guess he gets to look forward to a life of washing car windows at his local Memphis gas station..

Sucker.

Yeah, all of these people suck. Not just because they're violent, but because they're stupid and violent. Wait.... They're stupid, violent and cheerleaders. That's Suck^3.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

What does that prove...
I still see no pictures of the girl.
If she was beaten unconscious and the the video came back of when she woke up she sure had alot of energy sitting against that wall.

How do we know this kidnapping stuff isn't falsified.
Who's to say the girl didn't go to them starting trouble an ended up getting her butt kicked.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

Both the males are being tried as adults from another article I read. I hope it was worth whatever those girls promised them.. In jail they'll both learn how that gang-thing works.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DalairTheGreat

She's a minor, so I doubt you will see any pictures unless the parents and the girl consent to it. There will be plenty of pictures to present in court though in addition to the perpetrators video confession.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

Yeah, all of these people suck. Not just because they're violent, but because they're stupid and violent. Wait.... They're stupid, violent and cheerleaders. That's Suck^3.

Good stuff. Stupid cheerleaders..

I heard they will probably be charging all of the 17 year olds as adults as well and may transfer all of them to prison instead of juvie..

idiots.

And to the guy who said it was all fake = ignorant git. Seriously.

35min beating, the news shows 30 seconds and you say its all false? .. Explain how the hospital is "faking" a blind eye, def ear and a concussion?

She was led into the room, her head knocked against the wall, knocked out cold, dragged to the couch. The girls then turn on the camera, wait for her to come to and I am sure the poor girl was surprised to find her self on the couch, surounded by the other girls, then got a proper ass kicking.

What ever happened to teaching your kid decency, that long lost practice of "being nice" and treating other like you want to be treated? ..

Now these stupid little girls won't get into a decent college, won't get a decent job, as they ALL will have felony charges against them. They deserve it purely for ignorance.

This is the future of our country. A country without morals.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
What ever happened to teaching your kid decency, that long lost practice of "being nice" and treating other like you want to be treated? ..

Now these stupid little girls won't get into a decent college, won't get a decent job, as they ALL will have felony charges against them. They deserve it purely for ignorance.

This is the future of our country. A country without morals.

I believe it was Isaac Asimov who once said "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."

Is this where the world is headed, toward further incompetence and violence? Or are we evolving away from such behavior?

As much as I would like to argue for the latter, I'm afraid that the former is more likely!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
There have always been the intelligent elite who steer away from violence, and the incompetent morons who charge towards violence like a locomotive. I don't believe the proportions have changed at all throughout history. We're now just a more populous planet with the ability to record every instance for people to hear about across the world.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I can see the future now after these girls and others like them have children. These girls have no smarts, no morals, no good parental support and no remorse whatsoever. I feel sorry for any kids they may have.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Were you there so see her drug in an her head bashed into the wall till she was passed out?
Cause I wasn't and I still haven't seen the video.

Supposedly this video is after she woke up.
She was walking around pretty fine after that. It takes more than a couple girl hits to do any damage. It also doesn't take alot to bruise the face.

until more evidence is brought out the story is:
The girl talked trash, went over by there house talking trash an ended up getting her ass beat.
If it was any other person besides this "innocent little girl" this would have never made the news.

Lol, If I was the father I wouldn't be able to recognize my daughter with a big white circle on her head either.

add in
www.youtube.com...
If you guys are so interested in hating the girl^

[edit on 9-4-2008 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
I can see the future now after these girls and others like them have children. These girls have no smarts, no morals, no good parental support and no remorse whatsoever. I feel sorry for any kids they may have.

Yeah, the older I get, the more often I find myself wondering if and how we can force sterilization on some people.

For the good of all mankind, there are some of us out there that just DON'T NEED to be reproducing! Please!

Then I think about the Nazis, 1984, and A Brave New World. I immediately realize the problems with forced sterilization, namely, who would have the right to decide who gets to reproduce and who doesn't and why should they have the right to decide for anyone else? Sure it would probably start with just convicted violent criminals, but where would it stop?

We're just screwed...Society and civilization are headed straight down the toilet along with the world economy. Makes me scared for my own kids!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaytan

Shakes head.......

It's the cell phones.

There is something seriously wrong with people now days, no doubt, but then through out history the human has always been a brute.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
reply to post by Rockpuck

Were you there so see her drug in an her head bashed into the wall till she was passed out?

She was walking around pretty fine after that. It takes more than a couple girl hits to do any damage. It also doesn't take alot to bruise the face.

The girl talked trash, went over by there house talking trash an ended up getting her ass beat.
If it was any other person besides this "innocent little girl" this would have never made the news.

Lol, If I was the father I wouldn't be able to recognize my daughter with a big white circle on her head either.

add in
www.youtube.com...

You make yourself sound as dumb as the mom defending this attack (which I'm sure your not). There were 2 guys outside standing guard...come on now, and 6 girls inside. Of course they cant release the whole video because most of them are under age.

I hope they get what they deserve.

Hell its not like its even over for the victim she gets to deal with all the friends of the others who will now think she caused thier friends to get arrested, when ultimately they did it to themselves.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat

Yet it seems however that you have came to your own conclusion, no? I have not recently seen such a hypcrital stance on ATS in a while. Perhaps you have something against innocent victims?

Your level of cynical perception is baffling.

I can almost assure you that I would never be your friend with this kind of impulsive negativity. Do you have many friends?

add in
www.youtube.com...

It looks like you're interested in loving her.

AAC

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join