It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pa. girl hit with game controller dies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Sourcenews.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AleV.h9Sqlfo5wvSlQ7OYLdH2ocA

YORK, Pa. - A 2-year-old girl died after being beaten with a video game controller by her mother's boyfriend, police said Tuesday. Darisabel Baez's mother overheard the beating Sunday but did nothing until she realized the girl was unconscious, police said.

Allrighty then.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

It is a sick freaking world we live in. What kind of sick ******* mother just sits back and lets her boyfriend beat the crap out of her 2 year old daughter?

Both the mother and the boyfriend deserve to be beaten to death. I really hope that karma exists and they get theirs in the end.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Aye, it is bloody sick! But, I think you have to take into account that the mother may of been totally afraid of the guy involved.. We don't know the whole story, so, I wouldn't condemn her to the pits of hell just yet

I hope that the guy is locked away, with the key thrown away. Nothing worse than having nothing but your own mind to live with, correct?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I once had a conversation with a "mother" who told me her and her unemployed boyfriend were trying for another kid because he didnt want to get a job and their welfare was about to run out. Having another kid would extend their benefits. I imagine its that kind of mother that would sit and let her kid get beaten to death.

top topics

join