It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton's Ties To Colombia Trade Deal Stronger Than Even Penn's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Bill Clinton's Ties To Colombia Trade Deal Stronger Than Even Penn's

www.huffingtonpost.com

In June 2005, Clinton was paid $800,000 by the Colombia-based Gold Service International to give four speeches throughout Latin America. The organization is, ostensibly, a development group tasked with bringing investment to the country and educating world leaders about the Colombia's business opportunities.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I will post more quotes from the article in the thread. Seems Bill has many ties to Colombias trade deals.And I specially like this quote from Hillary's spokesperson, Jay Carson, notes that Bill Clinton has supported the Colombia trade deal since 2000, but that his wife has been consistent in her opposition.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

In June 2005, Clinton was paid $800,000 by the Colombia-based Gold Service International to give four speeches throughout Latin America. The organization is, ostensibly, a development group tasked with bringing investment to the country and educating world leaders about the Colombia's business opportunities.

n June 2007, Clinton received an award from President Uribe for his efforts to reverse the country's image in the United States. But there may have been more of a public relations purpose to the event. At the time, ABC News reported that "the Colombia government [was] trying to counter its negative image among Washington Democrats and secure congressional passage of a free trade agreement."

Months earlier, Bloomberg News reported, Giustra had lent Clinton his private jet for Clinton's four day peaking tour in Latin America - the same tour in which Clinton received $800,000 from Gold Service International. And at some point in time, Giustra - who, the New York Times reported, won a Kazakh uranium deal with Clinton's help (again putting the former president at odds with his wife's positions) - donated more than $31 million to Clinton's charitable fund.

Update: Sen. Clinton's spokesperson, Jay Carson, notes that Bill Clinton has supported the Colombia trade deal since 2000, but that his wife has been consistent in her opposition.

The Clinton's never stop amasing me with there in your face lies. I can't seem to understand how they think saying I miss spoke covers it or well I disagree with Bill sometimes. Do we really want people like this in the White House again jumping on the beds with there rich friends like its a playground.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Heres a picture that I thought was pretty good that shows some articles on the Clintons including there friends jumping on the Lincolns Room bed.

new topics

top topics

join