It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Dont Have Anything To Say

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I gotta be honest here. As much as I love ATS and the information that is presented on a daily bases, it breeds these feelings. I have seen some really sad sentiment from ATS users. I have felt it myself. You read some of these theories and they seem overwhelmingly uncontrollable and make life seem like it is spiraling out of control very melodramatically right in front of your eyes while you type! Some of these theories could even be true, but still, you have to take them with a grain of salt. You can't live your life in constant fear or apathy.

I think what you have to do is take an hour and go outside and just watch life. Watching life will help bring you back to reality. If you have to (and I know it sucks because I come here daily) but stay away from ATS for a day or two or more.

One thing I think people in modern countries have to take into consideration is if you are not in jail or prison then you and only you have control over your life. It is up to you and only you to change what is going on in your life and around you if you do not like it. You can not change anything if you are not happy with what is going on in your personal situation.

Honestly, bro. Not that you need to listen to me, but you really need to just take a step away from your comp and go outside. Don't think about everything for a while and your gunna be just fine

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There are more unhappy people on the planet than there are happy people.

Why? Take everything into consideration, excluding the lucky ones that have lived their lives and have had a chance to enjoy life... what of those that are just embarking and find that they can't afford food or a home.

Humanity Needs help ASAP. This Human civilization reached its peek a long time ago. And it seems it’s headed into a downward spiral into a black hole.

I would have to agree with the OP that yes everything as we know it is over. But when something comes to an end there generally is a new beginning of something. What that something is going to be is up to all of you. Don't let history repeat itself.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

If we focus on negative things listening to what everyone is saying that is wrong with the world and believe, as we are told, that these are important issues then we set ourselves up to fail. Rather then attempting to repair all that is wrong in the world we should focus on what is Good. Do what is right and lead by example is, by far, more productive then trying to correct all that is wrong.

Negative thoughts yield negative results and positive thoughts will yield positive results. When we are so busy focusing on all that is wrong, feeling remorse, regretting what has been done we pass right by all that is good without notice. We are told actions change the world around us, actions that start as thoughts generating emotion and creating feeling. I believe it is thought that molds the world around us so this is where we must focus our attention. Be aware of your thoughts, look for the good in everything, see what is right and the results are amazing.

My opinion is that we are becoming aware, experiencing an awakening of some kind and what seems to be a mass push of negativity is like the last ditch effort out of desperation to gain control. I discern power as an illusion, one cannot control what they do not posses and the only way to gain power is to deceive others into following and give up that which is far more valuable. The only true power is in the ability to choose.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
This thread cracks me up. Why?

It's on the 'most flagged topics' tab. Hmmmm, maybe I should just have a whinge at real life and I'll get tons of flags, stars and so on, after all, it's the new 'cool' thing to do.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by josephine
Men have ruined everything.
Their responsible for countless murders,rapes, tortures, wars.

The world needs compassionate people who value life.

Its time that the world was run by women.

Hahahahaha! Women are masters at back stabbing, probably because they have always operated behind the curtains. My experience with women is that they do not give a toss whether I am smarter or not, but whether I am younger, slimmer and more beautiful. Yes, let the world be ruled by women hahah!

To the OP, the world is what you think it is. You sound depressed. Isn't it amazing that when one is in love, the world is sooooo fantastic. Not one worry about the millions that are starving.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

What you are experiencing would be defined as an unevolved, dim view. We souls have chosen this plane of experience to grow and experience our true nature: That of what is called God. In this relative universe, duality is necessary to know that what are not. We souls are creative and inherently unlimited in our potential.

All experience is tempered by our choices. In your case, experiencing ennui and apathy is a result of a limited understanding of your true nature. You are a fragment of Godness, unlimited potential, and made up of all the stuff from the beginning of "time." Your, "our", ultimate experience now is to rediscover who and what you are and to use this wonderous knowledge of unlimited potential to create that which is unifying, loving, and healing; that which aids the reconnection of "all of us." Ultimately, we must realize the unlimited power we possess as a "collective" of souls. There is nothing that cannot be accomplished if we were entirely unified toward common goals, the best of which would be those goals created in the name of love.

You sir, need to unburden yourself and take a higher view of who and what you are. This will free you as you become cosmically conscious and as you see yourself in all others. Then you will be able to stay centered and keep your energies working at their highest potential for you and us. We must learn and never forget that we are a holy trinity: Body, Mind, and Spirit. "And the truth, will set you free."

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

In response to your misery.
I am sure that reading these responses has made you even MORE miserable. I can't believe some of the things I hear.
My suggestions are how I deal in my own life.
I really believe in that old fashioned b.s. about being the change you want to see. So...if people are being cruel you have to be nice back. It actually works and is so much more satisfying than revenge. Example: Some crazy people who own a hotel down the street stopped me and smashed my bike because they thought I was someone else. After much deliberation we sent them some potted plants and eventually they felt so bad they gave us their only bicycle. Sure it was a piece of crap...but they learned something and felt remorse. Job well done.
The wrong thing to do would have been to continue this hatered.
Another thing: forget racism.
Forget about superiority in general.
I promise it will make you feel better to give up something that you are doing which is causing a problem. Whether it be never watching television again...becoming a vegetarian, giving up your car, boycotting corporate america....pick something. It will make you feel better.
We must vote with our dollars for money is the blood of the beast. Our money is what they want.
Joining a group is a good idea. I practice Judo. They are my group.
And my roomates...as annoying as they can be.
Finally: Be skeptical. I think all of this crap about God makes us depressed. That's another long story... but let's all just PRETEND that no one is going to hell or heaven and earth is all we have. WOW...wouldn't that be something.
Ok...feel better,
-G

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I understand what you mean. For me it sometimes feels overwhelming,as if I was born into a corrupt world run by corrupt people,who's only interest is in having power over others.With all the poverty,disease,and people out there who opress and kill innocents,war, how can you "NOT" feel helpless.

As a human being I feel cheated, (like life is imposing it's negativety on me against my will) I did'nt sign up for this #.

I have to remind myself that as horrible as things are there is still more good in this world than bad (even though it may not seem obvious,with what we see around us) .There "HAS" to be.Things can always be worse. It is in the little things,the things we take for granted.Like the love you have for your family and friends,self sacrifice,compasion,consideration for others, friendship,laughter(I'm sure you have you own list of things that truly mean something to you,at the end of the day,when all is said and done,what you'd miss if it was gone).

I know your jaded but please don't give up hope.Just the fact that you care enough to be bothered,means something.It's not for nothing.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

If you have a look at other threads, which I am sure you do as you have been a member for longer than myself, you will find that the same topic is creeping up in a lot of posts.

I have faith in humanity and will never give up. The reason? I believe that everyone has their threshold button. When it gets so bad that you cannot afford to eat, cannot work in a job, have no house and people around you are in the same predicament eventually people will start to reject the way things are. Only then will you see a change because the current society needs us all to cooperate for it to work.
Throughout history we have always had a key figure of every era that rises up with new ideologies, ideas and can motivate the masses enough to gain a following. I think that person is already here but they just do not know their purpose yet.

I dont think that you should be worried too much about things, ride the storm, jump the hurdle and dont give up for you never know what is around the corner.

There is a lot more knowledge in walking the path than their is knowing it and this is exactly what humanity is going through just now. You are in the minority that is slowly becoming a majority which is what I am trying to say in a nutshell. We are the cause and the solution to the problem and because of this I have complete confidence that we can fix our own mistakes.

Keep your chin up high.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join