It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Leaks Scientology Secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Wikileaks has "leaked" some of Scientology's top secret bibles and is not backing down from threats coming from lawyers. Instead of taking down the documents, they instead told the world that it has been verified.

Written by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, these "Operating Thetan" (OT) documents show Scientologists how they can reach the eight different "levels" Scientologists are interested in reaching. That's OT1 to OT8. "A great many phenomena (strange things) can happen while doing these drills, if they are done honestly," reads a handwritten note from Hubbard, as he describes the path to OT1. These drills include

1) Walk around and count bodies until you have a cognition. Make a report saying how many you counted and your cognition.

2) Note several large and small female bodies until you have a cognition. Note it down.

3) Note several large and several small male bodies until you have a cognition. Note it down.

4) Find a tight packed crowd of people. Write it as a crowd and then as individuals until you have a cognition. Note it down. Do step over until you do.

Scientology attorneys claimes that these documents are copyrighted while Wikileaks say its freedom of speech. If the February case against Wikileaks is a predictor, this will stay.

www.theregister.co.uk...

This is one of the MANY reasons why I don't trust Scientology as a religion, they have secret beliefs which they will sue to keep hidden?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Anyone have a copy of there so -called bible. Maybe someone could provide a html or pdf link. Thanks in advance

M.W.

Some Scientology members in Greece had troubles getting a visa for the United States, when they presented the contract to the US Consulate officers in Athens to prove they had a contract to work in the United States. The Consulate people could not believe someone could actually sign such a contract. These troubles forced Scientology to implement a program of handling the US Consulate in Athens.

One Billion year contract Sea Organization

These people are interesting to say the least.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Master_Wii]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
just and update but apparently they have filed an injunction.

god i love the interweb.

three line post.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
here is the link to the document 88.80.13.160...

The more I read about this cult the more I get worried. This is a very dangerous group. They are already setting up schools for children abroad. Soon too here in this country. The more people educate themselves against this cult, the better.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Master_Wii]

new topics

top topics

join