It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mugabe is using army in assault on white-owned farms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Mugabe is using army in assault on white-owned farms

www.timesonline.co.uk

President Robert Mugabe was accused today of deploying his army to invade more than a quarter of white-owned farms in Zimbabwe.

Trevor Gifford, the president of the Commercial Farmer's Union, told The Times he had documentary evidence that army officers were masquerading as war veterans, the group blamed for taking over more than 60 farms since Saturday. Only about 200 white farmers are left in Zimbabwe - 5 per cent of the total eight years ago.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Mugabe is a minor devil in the hellish world of politics. Nelson Mandela has arguably done just as much harm to the people of Africa, by surrendering his powers to the IMF. Let us condemn Mugabe’s racist attacks upon Zimbabwe’s whites by all means, but only if we are also prepared to condemn the far bloodier war which the rich world wages against the poor and defenseless.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The colonial powers have abandoned Africa. Any and every white person there is going to be associated with them and probably killed.

If you're white and in Africa you need to get the hell out.

The entire continent is in a serious rebound from the last century and what we did to them. It will get a hell of allot worse before it gets better.

Just my thoughts,

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Is anyone surprised by this? ANYONE? Bueller?

I agree that if you're white, it's best to get the eff out of Zimbabwe, South Africa, and all the other countries that are absolutely HELL BENT on cutting off their white food producing, tax revenue producing nose to spite their black refusing to let bygones be bygones face.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Get the hell out of Africa, and let them have it. We can all see how well they've been running the rest of the continent.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The remaining white farmers should vamoouse outta there. In the article,
it said that one farm worker was tied-up, and taken away; Was he
"Extraordinarily Rendered?"

I found something that makes me wonder if Bush hangs out with Mugabe:

World: Africa Mugabe challenges Supreme Court

new topics

top topics

join