It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Water Pipelines Are Breaking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hey, this is great.....Water comes out of antique underground pipelines and people come rushing out from far and wide thinking that it's Holy Water.

Maybe, someday, Oil will gush out....when Water costs more than Oil.

Two hours north of New York City, a mile-long stream and a marsh the size of a football field have mysteriously formed along a country road. They are such a marvel that people come from miles around to drink the crystal-clear water, believing it is bubbling up from a hidden natural spring.

The truth is far less romantic: The water is coming from a cracked 70-year-old tunnel hundreds of feet below ground, scientists say.

The tunnel is leaking up to 36 million gallons a day as it carries drinking water from a reservoir to the big city. It is a powerful warning sign of a larger problem around the country: The infrastructure that delivers water to the nation's cities is badly aging and in need of repairs

ap.google.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Downtown Cleveland was dang near shut down after a 3 ft main busted and caused a sinkhole 50x60 ft. It was circa 1870's pipe. Sure, lets pump trillions into Iraq and let our infrastrature sink. I was on the road at about this time 3 yrs ago and pot holes on highways were spinning cars and trucks out 180. It was pathetic.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Downtown Cleveland was dang near shut down after a 3 ft main busted and caused a sinkhole 50x60 ft. It was circa 1870's pipe. Sure, lets pump trillions into Iraq and let our infrastrature sink. I was on the road at about this time 3 yrs ago and pot holes on highways were spinning cars and trucks out 180. It was pathetic.

The ugly reality of this fictitious war to extort money from congress is finally coming home to haunt the taxpayers who were duped into parting with their hard earned taxdollars. Everything that needs to be done with regards to education, health care and the infrastructure finds itself with no money, because congress spent it on a war of deception

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Congressman was caught with 90k tucked into aluminum foil in his official congressman digs. pACS packed him up. We are such fools to believe ANY of these arses. How many have kids in Iraq. LOL, not very many. We as a nation have been shot, hanged, set on fire, and hanged out to dry.
Shoot all the politicians and lawyers sight on seen. We have been bungled.
I am speaking most figuratively here people. I do not advance murder.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Congressman was caught with 90k tucked into aluminum foil in his official congressman digs. pACS packed him up. We are such fools to believe ANY of these arses. How many have kids in Iraq. LOL, not very many. We as a nation have been shot, hanged, set on fire, and hanged out to dry.
Shoot all the politicians and lawyers sight on seen. We have been bungled.
I am speaking most figuratively here people. I do not advance murder.

----------------------------------------------
Hey, jpm....why apologise for saying the truth, these corrupt politicians should be shot on sight, for deceiving the nation with their conjob. They have looted so much of the taxpayers money, that it will take forever to recover it.

The country got Bankrupted by the Thugs in Government.

new topics

top topics

join