It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ULTRA-RARE MKULTRA, MONARCH (trauma-based mind control), and other classified govt. projects documen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
OK, I found this 2-hour documentary. It talks about CIA mind control, FBI counterintelligence, classified weapon systems, including psychotropic weaponry, and CIA covert operations in South America, Iraq, Iran, and, if my memory serves me, Afghanistan.

A MUST-SEE for EVERYONE!

Video links found here: www.illuminati-news.com...

P.S. there is also an ebook called Thanks for the Memories, which talks about one woman's experience in high-tech slavery.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Wow! I'm looking forward to watching this! (You're my hero.)

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
wow!!! crazy videos!! Anyone here on ATS attacked electronically? Cause when I was little 9-14 yrs old. I used to get these horrible migraines in the back of my head that would put me out where I couldn't walk or stand I thought my head was going to explode literally.....I got it checked out by the Doctors and they said they could find nothing....hmm makes me wonder

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Highly informative. I'm with you on the fact that everyone should watch these.

I was unaware of Tom Bearden's involvement with some of this stuff. Live and learn, I guess.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Highly informative. I'm with you on the fact that everyone should watch these.

I was unaware of Tom Bearden's involvement with some of this stuff. Live and learn, I guess.

Unfortunately, I see this is not getting alot of attention....Hopefully more on ATS watch this.....but then again it some people might not want to know. (Doubt it everyone here wants the truth) Please people watch this so we can start an informative discussion on this.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'll certainly read it soon. I know of two women said to be survivors; Cathy O'brien author of Tranceformation of America, and Brice Taylor author of Thanks for the Memories.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Miss, though the page linked has some good reading on it, it is the linked youtube vids that are worth watching. I watched them all, and highly recommend others do the same.

Fortunately, each segment is no more than 10 minutes long (some quite a bit less), making breaks easy to accommodate. But do watch them all.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

It may be that some are "saturated..." There is so much evidence pouring forth, perhaps too many are saying, "Oh, no! Not MORE!"

Well, I recommend it, nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have discussed this here your input is appreciated.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
great link.

That is probably the best place I've seen for anyone trying to make heads or tails of the time line involved in all of this. Although I disagree with how they painted Operation Stargate/Grill Flame. I've recently been reading Joseph McMoneagle's books and that dude isn't a sacrifice making Luciferian. They flashed one of his books on there a few times when referencing the remote viewing program. McMoneagle in the least has done some serious work for the country from being out in "need to know" places in "Vietnam" searching for radio transponders, to approving & evaluating equipment prototypes, and finally at the RV program. Very cool story indeed and that guy has been through some serious *censored "bad" word beginning with 'S'* for the US and his apparent intention isn't evil.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This topic isn't getting enough publicity.

new topics

top topics

join