It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am new !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hello dear ATS members !!
Well as you see, I am new in this site, and this forum.
I have spent around 5 hours reading various post, and I enjoyed sharing your experiences with the skills most of you have.
My question is, do those skills come since birth, or they are able to be developed with practice etc ?
If so, that's be wonderful. I'd like to know the easiest thing to start with and that will introduce me to this paranormal world. I just want to know that this really is possible. That it is possible to have such skills. What is there to do to experience a paranormal thing in your opinion?
I was thinking about telekinesis and I have had a look at some websites where they tell you what to do to learn it. I'm going to try those exercises soon with the hope that this piece of paper moves a quarter inch after an hour of concentration...
Other than that, I am waiting for your comments, point of views, and answers!
Thank you.

Simo-

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mohlam12

Don't try to force it, the more relaxed your mind, the easier it flows I find. If you put your hands near the object, I find after about 30 minutes to an hour you can really start to feel the energy, like a bubble surrounding every object, when you can feel this, then try affecting the object. One thing I tried doing was feeling that bubble then stretching it with my hand, as far as I could, moving back as I do so, to try and effect the object from distances.

I am still learning with a psi wheel, and I haven't been devoting much time to it so my knowledge and skill at the moment is limited, otherwise I'd probably start a whole topic about it. Telekinesis is one major goal I have, I have seen in the future (while dreaming when I was younger, I had several future glimpses that came to be).. that I would have a pretty good skill of it, if I had to guess from the dream, within the next 10 years.

Its good that you believe it is possible, doubt is the root cause of failure in these matters. If I had to suggest things to look into.. Qi-gong for starters.. as well you should meditate on the concept of effecting "objects" outside your body, and perhaps think about the 'ethics' of it.

I try to think of telekinesis the same as power of attraction / thought manifestation, only.. we try to produce more immediate results. And what I mean about ethics is that, don't try to dominate energy, rather be one with it, and simply "ask" things to move. In your mind, know that it will somehow benefit the greater good.

Anyways, I'm off to actually go work on that. I've been neglecting. Welcome to the board

If you have any questions feel free to ask, i'll try to answer them the best to my understanding.. which means.. things that I've come to realise as personal truth, not "THE TRUTH".. I am not pretending to know all the answers, but in all things spiritual, I believe to truly understand, we have to accept no final answers and seek the truth 'WITHIN'. Others simply guide us.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I have seen this link posted on many articles in the past but here goes again. This here is a great website to get you started with Psychokinetic practices.

www.psionguild.org...

If you are wanting to see and hear ghosts. I say get a digital camera and a tape recorder and hope for the best.

join