It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist is Whatshisname

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I found this on a google search. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it. It seemed kinda like a crackpot website to me. lol.

Whats his name

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Having lived in PA for the last 29 years, I have never heard of this cat. However people that claim GOD "told them" are full o' #.IMO. Since the Bible was finished, there was no more need for GOD to talk directly to people. Which could explain the false prophets, and the Devil tricking people.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
interesting guy, interesting website
and he does have name, he is Mr. Jacobs aka "Whatsyourname"

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
thanks for the link. interesting guy, but i can assure you this isn't Jesus OR the antichrist. he doesn't have traits of either. however, this doesn't mean he isn't addressed in the bible. in many of the prophecies recorded, it warns that, before Jesus' return, there will be many false christs that will claim to be Him and even show miraculous signs and such. if you want more detail, let me know. i'll give cite verses and explain the traits he apparently lacks to be the ac.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Theres some guy in Russia I think, thats a lot like this guy, who says he's jesus and then there are a lot of people who follow him. It's quite scary.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
yes, very telling. these various men acting as Jesus may be the prelude to coming times. it is neat though to see that the bible is justified through prophecy being fulfilled.

top topics

join