It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of Frederick II, King of Prussia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The Sovereign Grand Inspector General, 33º uses the following passwords:
- Jacques de Molay with reply Hiram Abiff
- Frederick II with reply King of Prussia
What are the secrets of Frederick II ?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

No no no... you've got it all wrong. The 33° password is "Meka-leka-hi-leka-hiney-ho."

Everyone knows that.

[edit on 4/8/08 by The Axeman]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The Axeman

And the response, of course, is "Meka-leka-hi-meka-chiney-ho." if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

Nope. Sorry.

The correct response would be "Ooh-ee-ooh-ah-ah-ting-tang-walla-walla-bing-bang."

To which the first individual replies "word," and animatedly crosses his arms, with both hands forming a "V" with the index and middle finger. That's the sign.

[edit on 4/8/08 by The Axeman]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
hawk, I feel compelled to ask how you arrived at these statements? Is there a source, or did they just come to you somehow?

And folks, this isn't an open audition for Comedy Central, even though I can feel your pain at the lack of sources or even a back story here.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

OK, OK... point taken. I'm useless without the written word, anyway.

So, echo: Where did you come by this info, Hawk?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
hawk, I feel compelled to ask how you arrived at these statements? Is there a source, or did they just come to you somehow?

Those are old signs ofrecognition, no longer universally in use. The most popular source is Albert Pike's "Old Cahier of the 33rd Degree". When Pike revised the ritual, he published the old one so it would not be lost to future students. Since the words had been changed, he saw nothing wrong in publishing the old ones.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

According to Masonic legend, Frederick was a founder of the Rite of Perfection, the one which eventually evolved into the Scottish Rite.

I say "legend" because it's almost certainly not true. Frederick was a Master Mason, but there is no evidence that he received any other degrees.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Thank you. As you may have guessed, I'm not a mason.

I do enjoy history, and trivia, so I find posts like this one, without any provenance, an itch I need to scratch.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

He cracked the secret of how to gain unending adoration by the populace (and I mean that in the nicest possible way): the potato.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736

Here is the source:
OBAMA: WHO DOES HE REPRESENT?” OPRAH WILL SOON FIND OUT"
www.dailygrail.com...

And on this page:
QUESTIONS: Are you a Sovereign Grand Inspector General?
ANSWER: By giving you the past word.
QUESTION: Begin.
ANSWER: Jacques de Molay.
QUESTION: Hiram Abif.
ANSWER: Frederick of Prussia.
QUESTION: What are the meanings of the skeletons skulls, bones and torches in our Council?
ANSWER: They serve to remind of the massacre of our ancestors by Philippe the Fair
who delivered them to the most cruel tortures.
QUESTION: Why do you appear in mourning armed with a sword?
Answer: To mourn their loss and be ready to avenge them.
QUESTION: Who established this degree?
ANSWER: Our Illustrious Brother of Brunswick, Frederick, King of Prussia.

I was wondering if this secret was inherited by OBAMA from Frederick.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

........WHATS? lol .. "oprah will soon find out"

Sounds like a joke to me, am I missing something??

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The master passphrase is mooka mooka mooka comeoniwannalaya.

Everybody knows that.
Geez.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by hawk123

........WHATS? lol .. "oprah will soon find out"

Sounds like a joke to me, am I missing something??

“BARACK OBAMA: WHO DOES HE REPRESENT?” OPRAH WILL SOON FIND OUT" by FAHIM A. KNIGHT
aapoliticalpundit.blogspot.com...

In text on above link you find also the relation to Frederick of Prussia

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Whats Obama got to do with Frederick?

And what the hell does the "question" "answer" bit have to do with anything?

I am seriously confused, its not my fault you didn't explain anything, just throwing out quotes by Obama or something and I am supposed to make sense..

I am going to hazard a guess the two of us process information very differently...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'll jump in here and "ditto" what Masonic Light said above.

The 33rd Degree is an honor given by the Supreme Council and recipients may travel to the Supreme Council Session when elected to receive the degree, or receive it in their own local "Valley's" (S.R. equiv. to "Lodge")

In the Southern Jurisdiction, very few of the Valleys even include any "pass-words" "signs" etc. in the Degree. Some have retained them for historical purposes, much like Lodges in the United Kingdom (and some U.S. Grand Lodges) have removed the ancient symbolic "penalties" but they still explain them for historical purposes.

I'd venture that the average 33rd Degree member doesn't even remember what the passwords, signs, etc. of the degree are, since they've likely never heard them, or they were explained in passing and given no real significance. Membership (in all branches of U.S. Masonry) is easily verified by annual dues cards that are issued when the member pays his current dues, not by a handshake or a sign. If you're visiting a Masonic Lodge, Chapter, Council, Consistory, etc. where you aren't a member, you won't get in without a current membership card.

top topics

join